Shy roommate is anything but

S

Strangebuddy

Party girl got set up with a fairly boring roommate (either in the dorms or maybe parents are helping with rent/co-signed so they got to pick her roommate). They actually get along pretty well, they just barely spend any time with one another.

However, one night, party girl gets stood up or her friends are out of town, so bored out of her skull, she asks roommate if she can hang out with her. Roommate happily agrees but says she needs to take care of some business for an hour before they go out. PG agrees but gets curious when she hears moans and squeals from the room. Peeking in, she sees her roommate putting on a sex show for a web audience.

Roommate isn't embarrassed as all and while she doesn't try and make her a part of it, she invites her to watch off camera.

Once she's done they go out and party girl finds her roommate has a LOT of surprises for her.

What should those surprises be though? And what sort of stuff can they get up to in one night?

No, it's a pitch for an idea. I just wrote the set up so people could brainstorm about how it could be expanded or changed

Hmmm... I'd offer to write it, but unless they're both very gay, it wouldn't really be my subject (and I'm already part way into four series' already :rolleyes:)

Well, my first thought was for it to be a sapphic story but I like to see what angles people want to take an idea.

Ohh, under his tattered t/shirt and frumpy jeans, he has a toned body and a cock made for on-camera fucking. She brings him into the spotlight and realizes he’s natural at it. They get down and screw so passionately that they forget they are on camera and fall out of frame.

Sounds like this story could be a good one. It's been a few weeks though - did you get very far on it?

Role reversal

PartyGirl sits in shock as ShyGirl finishes her show, and neither of them speak of it until they have had a few drinks. They go to a quieter bar to talk over beers, and come up with a deal.

PG knows all the hottest guys, and the ones best in bed, but she rarely actually has sex. PG and SG laugh to find out their hidden side is the outward face of their room mate.

Their deal is that PG will arrange for a couple of discreet but sexy young men, students and professors alike, to come meet a 'mysterious sexy stranger' for an evening of good sex on-camera. The girls hide their identity so they can let their hidden selves shine, all while keeping up appearances outside of the bedroom studio.

-----
As the author this may be tricky to pull off though.

Back