Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

spankmegirl23

Spank Me!!
Marie
brown hair and eyes
5'4 nice body bulid and 34C

Marie was Into her 2nd year of college and where she went the girls had a Master to care for them she wanted that she was only one in her classes who didnt have and some would look .

but she wanted one that be there for her also but she wanted to make him feel good so a friend took her bout their
'personal adds for a Dom loking for a Sub to live with and care for'
She looked when she seen the right guy he had a few classes same as her but never seen him,But would he want to was what she wondered,She had to move her roommale had a Master and she felt so wired.

Nick is 26 and in collage the classes he had were very little to reserve money and time for him self. He began a small catering business in the campus. He checked his email and saw a email for a Sub he grins.-"I am happy to meet you i am off today text me at 201 699 3481 and i will tell you where to meet me and tell me when your available."-he smiled as he was shopping for food in general.-

She got an email back from Nick soon after she wrote him and was nerve but excited but text him " Its marie I dont have classes today so in bout hour maybe?" she sent it nerves hoping he liked her to be his.
Her roommate didnt mind her staying there but she wanted what she had she worked at a dinner they had near the campus 3 days a week after class for a few hours,

Nick smiled and looked. " I be happy for that." He texted back. "Dorm 69 in building 8."

She looked at her phone texting him back " Great see you soon" She smiled what to wear she thought.Her roommate enter asking her 'what you doing'.She told her going out she didnt want to tell her alot yet till she met Nick

.She showered and dressed in pair tight jeans and a vtshirt and put her hair up and soon she was out the door he just lived up alittle closer to her work.She serch for his door number and found it and took a breath she knocked.

-Nick just finished making tea and smiled as he open the door.-"Hey Are you Marie?"-He smiled and looked to her.-"I recognize you from my Math class and Writing class."

He open the door asking if she was Marie,She nooded and said " Yes Im marie its nice to meet you and yes Ive seen you a few times but i try keep to myself " She looked at him and smiled,She hoped he wanted this but we was off to a good start.

"Come in then would you like some tea and we can discuss this."-he said. as he poured him self a cup and then a second just in case setting them down on the table sitting in one chair.-

She walked in and said " Thank you " She sat in a chair ,she was nerves watching him pour the tea then sat in the chair across her looking at her.

"well im a waitdress at dinner near here i work 3 days a week,I live with a friend that has a master and gets wired but i like hordcore,Ive been spanked some and I want to pleases but also want to be took care of.

I dont want any guy thinking they can have me since Im unowned but when I dont have class or work I go out cause that when my roomale and her Master does things and Are alittle loud Sorry " She looked at him and asked " And what are you Interested in?"

"I like spanking, a bit of public action i love to role play with costumes on. I like just being naughty. I want my sub taken care of if i find enough liking to them i would want to be with them as a lover a boy friend if you will....what would you say to that life?"

She looked at him " Sounds good its good you want your sub taken care of all sounds fair should get to know them first i understand that" She smiled at him." Would u share?"

"Only if my sub wanted to be shared.....I must admit i love gang bangs but....only if they want it to."-He sipped his tea softly.-

" Sounds fair what about being shared without you being there?" she asked him as she slipped her tea her throat dry.

"Only if you allow it."-he said and smiled looking to her eyes. He bit his lip a moment.-"I have the Collar that will be put around your neck as the law states a slave who is being touched when she has given a statement of no will be put to death. Doesn't mean people won't try. Just be careful i will give you. self defense items just in case."

" Thats what I'm worry about they will still try I want to be my owners for awhile than think about others if its allowed" She told him.She smiled " so do you like what you see to want be to be yours?"

-Nick smiled and nods.-"I do very much your beautiful and your body is flawless I think....I'm willing to give this. A shot."

She smiled and said " Thank you.And we can do that" She looked at him,she thought this was nice she thought she feel nerves being around him but she felt clam and he liked how she looked so that maked it better to be relaxed around him.

She smiled and asked " When do you want me to start?" She stood looking at him smiling,when he smiled she knewl she was going to like him but the thing now was if he was going to want her.

"I would like to start today it is still pretty early about 3 pm. So...if your willing to start we can move you in here and you be all set we don't have to go all over."-he laughed.-"Do you have your own costumes? what about items you want to use i like to know what my subs want."

She looked at him " You want me to move in today? what if you dont like me? and No i dont have costumes and items Im fine with with anything have not done anal alot"

She looked away she had let a guy try on her and he was rough i mean she liked it rough but when it came to that takes alittle slow to begin with.

"Very true....ok then....if you like let's try you out we can do a bunch of things starting from the simple to getting kinky think you can handle that?"

She nods " Sure I can " She went closer to him.He was still satting she started undoing her shirt and took in off then she took off his jeans standing in front of him now in a black bra and black thong she turn around letting him see her ass asking " What you think so far?"
She than turn facing him again.

Back