What's a girl to do?

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
A young model who had only signed up for regular modeling sees where a photographer has a mini dungeon set up in his basement. As she is modeling for him, she strikes up conversation about the dungeon area, and he tells her he does some fetish photography as well, but that he didn't have hope of that sort of photography with her, in that she didn't list that on her profile. She asks him to tell about what would be involved in such a shoot, and he begins telling her about the more minimalist end of such a shoot. (Skimpy outfit, rope tied at the wrists and ankles, safeword, possibly gag and/or blindfold, maybe partial nudity, etc.)

She thinks it over a bit, and then asks about the difference in pay. Even at just the lighter end of things, it's a nice jump in pay, so while she's never actually considered anything about bondage, she goes ahead and gives it a shot, telling the photographer she will give a fetish shoot a try if he's willing to pay.

They agree on a safeword first, and he takes her over to a table where he tells her he'd like to start with her simply bound at wrists and ankles by cotton rope, topless if that is OK. (No blindfold or gag) With that, she hops up on a table and lays back for him to attach ropes. There is an end for each rope coiled at each leg of the table, and the other ends lead off to a device she didn't think to ask about. Once tied, he tells her that she need only pull the end of the rope out of the knot to release any wrist or ankle, and demonstrates one before retying it. With that, model and photographer are nearly ready.

The photographer steps over to the machine and activates it, pulling all the ropes at once, which pulls her arms up to the corners at the head end of the table, while her ankles are pulled out to the corners at the foot end, and the lights are flashing before she can say anything.

Her first reaction is surprise, in that she's not expecting the pull, even though it's not all that much. (She isn't being stretched, for example) She does rather quickly notice that if she pulls a wrist or ankle away from the corner of the table, the pull exerted by the tensioner increases with the distance from the corner, and she can't seem to pull very far. (A video camera and stop motion are going as she struggles a bit to find this out.)

Her second reaction is frustration, in that she pulls *hard* against the ropes, and realizes she cannot untie herself. With that realization, she becomes afraid, forgets the safeword, and starts thrashing against the restraints in a way that looks painful, and to her surprise the photographer says the safeword, coming to the side of the table to try and calm her down with, "You look like you're freaking out there! I'm a photographer, not a rapist. The only thing that gets to have it's wicked way with you is my camera. If this is not something you can do, we'll just undo the ropes and go back to regular modeling, though I won't pay for the time we've spent on this, even though I will have a few pictures, as the fetish shoot will be a bust."

She considers this a moment, and is surprised again at how quickly she decides she is cool with this. "Do I act scared?" she asks, to which he tells her, "If you've ever had a rape fantasy, try repeating that in your head here. Scared is fine, if that's all you can do. Sultry defiance works too, but a combination of fear and being turned-on is probably best. Imagine you and your boyfriend are experimenting, and you're finding you like the tease, as well as the uncertainty, of giving total control over to him for a time. Maybe a blindfold at this point."

He takes out a fancy blindfold and slips it over her head. As she lies there, thinking about a rape fantasy that she has enjoyed, she finds that the restraints and the pain she is starting to feel both from them and the table *are* turning her on. Her nipples announce the start of this to the photographer, who quickly goes back to taking pictures!

My question is: Would a model be able to get into this enough to find she wanted her photographer? Enough to actually attempt to bed him, just because she'd been through this for a first time? Would she want him to fuck her on the table, while she was still restrained? If he coached her to beg for cock, would she? (Could she get that turned-on?)

I suppose that she might do but probably not on that first occasion. Perhaps she would begin to develop her rape fantasy in her head (something he would encourage) as future photo sessions in the "dungeon" become more demanding on her, acting scared as she is photographed suffering various ordeals. The photographer tells her she will be wearing a black g-string bikini and 5 inch stiletto heels for her next photoshoot...

That is the sort of feedback I was hoping for. I have more questions though:

What if she has time to fantasize, but no privacy to get off just now? (staying with friends that have too many kids, for example) Could this heighten excitement during the photoshoots?

Maybe she could get curious and do some reading on the net or at a library about BDSM? Could that heighten the excitement and make it worse that she has no privacy to get off. Maybe even at the photoshoot, there's no real privacy: Models are leaving as she arrives, so the dressing room has other people she doesn't know while she's getting undressed for her shoot.

Do photographers ever touch a fetish model intimately? Could he get her permission to arrange her lips for the picture, if she were flowered open? (seems like that doesn't happen until she's tied up) If she were fantasizing already, could that kick off an orgasm, or would it just serve to tease more?

Last edited:
Roleplay of the minds ...

I see this developing more as a roleplay, where the model finds excitement and a new spice, of a submissive nature. The photographer continues as the seducer / hidden Dom, who gently leads her down that path. She want to please him, by creating great photographs, yet unknowingly / unintentionally falling prey to his creativeness, his expertise, his ability to bring out her own hidden sexuality.

I see a lot of tension, where she would come to expect to be touched, fucked, kissed with the whip, and so on, but doesn't ... He then mentions to her that he *senses* her frustration, and gets her to *tell* him what she wants ... eventually getting her to *beg* him.

This is a great idea. Please keep us posted if you write this!

-TPM

I see this developing more as a roleplay, where the model finds excitement and a new spice, of a submissive nature. The photographer continues as the seducer / hidden Dom, who gently leads her down that path. She want to please him, by creating great photographs, yet unknowingly / unintentionally falling prey to his creativeness, his expertise, his ability to bring out her own hidden sexuality.

I see a lot of tension, where she would come to expect to be touched, fucked, kissed with the whip, and so on, but doesn't ... He then mentions to her that he *senses* her frustration, and gets her to *tell* him what she wants ... eventually getting her to *beg* him.

This is a great idea. Please keep us posted if you write this!

-TPM

That is my problem. I can come up with ideas, but I am not a writer. I would love to help an author by being a handy well of ideas, but I don't begin to think of myself as a writer.

Yes I think it would be a great roleplay. I quite like the idea that perhaps she is being photographed topless for the first time in these sessions. Then perhaps gradually the photographer has her in more and more uncomfortable, even painful poses, as she has to pretend to be scared - imagining that she is about to be taken against her will. Handcuffs getting tighter, her thongs getting smaller and smaller each time she poses.

Perhaps he had it all planned. "Oops, I forgot to close that door. I'll close it in a minute." He offers her cash. Of course, there's the praise. "Oh I can see your nipples are hard through that [top]. You probably got nice breasts in it." "Want to suck on this dildo? I'd like to see how it looks."

Back