Sensual Fertile Lady online

Sassybutterfly

Really Experienced
Hello Gentleman

I'm Katie, 26, from Chicago. I adore chatting online about fantasies of impregnation, pregnant sex, nursing, and large family making. I'm online at yahoo kf4650 on messenger.
I adore intellegent, slightly older, experienced, commanding but sensitive gentleman who are interested in not simply cyber sex but an arousing discussion as well.

Hope to talk to you soon

Katie

Last edited:
Hi All.

No, I have never been pregnant but find the pregnant form extremely alluring. I adore pregnancy photography. I have read countless books on pregnant, conception, nursing, birthing etc. This is definitely a fetish for me, however, there are other things that turn me on.

I have a pretty typical sex life in real life but I really do like to explore this fantasy here.

Hi All.

No, I have never been pregnant but find the pregnant form extremely alluring. I adore pregnancy photography. I have read countless books on pregnant, conception, nursing, birthing etc. This is definitely a fetish for me, however, there are other things that turn me on.

I have a pretty typical sex life in real life but I really do like to explore this fantasy here.

If you ever want some atypical sex life in real life...don't hesitate to call me up, y'hear me, Sassy gal? This breeding sex fetish of yours has definite...possibilities. :devil:

Hi. I share your fascination with anything relted to pregnancy, conception etc. And like you, while I do enjoy cybersex, I find the discussion or sexuality and sexual experiences to be even more erotic. I'd love to explore this subject more with you. PM me if you wish.

Thank you for sending me all your lovely Pms. I've tried to respond to all. I've not found a regular partner to explore these idea with yet, and am still looking for someone likeminded.

If you ever want some atypical sex life in real life...don't hesitate to call me up, y'hear me, Sassy gal? This breeding sex fetish of yours has definite...possibilities. :devil:

does the same go for me? :p

I mean..err..um..not that I have those fantasies or anything.. *blush*

hello,i sent you an email/chat invite on gmail,,just signed up purposly to talk with you,lol

Well, you have to use the right position for conception. Once that's accomplished, the sky is the limit.

well not sure if i fit what you are looking for, but i am willing to try and pass the test

Interesting concept

Hello Gentleman

I'm Katie, 26, from Chicago. I adore chatting online about fantasies of impregnation, pregnant sex, nursing, and large family making. I'm online at yahoo kf4650 on messenger.
I adore intellegent, slightly older, experienced, commanding but sensitive gentleman who are interested in not simply cyber sex but an arousing discussion as well.

Hope to talk to you soon

Katie

Interesting concept Katie. Ever consider a roleplay where you are kidnapped and perhaps sold for the sole purpose of breeding ??

Hey I'll message you the next time that I see you online. My name is a little vulgar but I just enjoy stimulating conversation. I get enough ploys for cybersex on yahoo too. Its sad. See you online.

I've been offline for a while but I'd love to find a new partner. I had a long term intense partnership with a man discussing the above themes and we areally enjoyed it. I hope to find a new gentleman to explore this with.

Thanks for all the kind and thoughtful responses. I've responded and added many to yahoo. I'll look forward to meeting some of you. Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys this sort of thing.

I'd love to connect as well. I think I responded. If you emailed try again, or PM me here.

Back