Pirates of the Seven Seas

AgentBond

Experienced
Anybody interested in a collaborating on a group roleplay on this topic?
Would be set in the 1700s - 1800s, high fantasy. Something like Pirates of the Caribbean meets Game of Thrones, only with lots more sex.
If you are, post a short biosketch of your character below.
Thanks.

Would love to play a pirate, only problem is that my characters always turn out to be the...how do you put it...non-sexual type.

If that is no problem I'll dump a character here

I'd love to play a pirate too. If it is high fantasy could I be cursed in the same fashion as I usually roleplay, one who must do as told by ladies, transformed on a whim and always rather short?

Oooh, That'd be SOOO much fun! Let me know when we are DEFINITELY posting character skellies and I will TOTALLY submit, commit, and otherwise throw myself into the plot as I do everything else.

If y'all would really like to participate, please post a short biosketch of your character. Thank you. :)

Name: Thomas 'Short' Kindlefyre

They say if you go far enough into the Northern Seas, behind the Cragstaff Mountains, you'll find an island of dreaming women, whose dreams can be felt to the very bones.
Kindlefyre, being one of the Kindlefyre Salttamers - those roguish, foolish, stupid pirates that other pirates tell jokes about in bars, the kind of pirates that (in other universes) have blond jokes told about them - needed to find this island, and having the lucky streak Salttamers have indeed found it.

He didn't know the girls dreamt of owning men, for they had never seen them for longer than weeks at a time. He didn't know that even after he had left the island - after being forced to do whatever they asked, transformed to their desires - that such a dream would stay with him. So now Thomas 'Short' Kindlefyre, who is always shorter than the wenches he lusts after, is a pet to all women, all because some lonely leggy ones on an island had a rather nice nights sleep.

He still wears his old attire though, with the brass buttons and the little dagger called 'Veronica' which he knows far too well. He still knows how to pirate, he just fears ever meeting a female one.

Name: Elizabeth Swann
Appearance: Red long curly hair,blue eyes,white,34 D boobs,size 10 and a tight round ass.

Elizabeth Swann was sat in her cabin she was a wench on the ship she was new to the ship. She hadn't met many people yet on the boat but she was a quiet girl so even if she met them she probably wouldn't talk that much. She was sat looking at herself in the mirror. She was in a ruffled white top, black vest, short black skirt with the top tucked into with a belt and she had stockings on. She brushed her hair humming to herself looking out the window to the sea.

Name: Elizabeth Swann
Appearance: Red long curly hair,blue eyes,white,34 D boobs,size 10 and a tight round ass.

Elizabeth Swann was sat in her cabin she was a wench on the ship she was new to the ship. She hadn't met many people yet on the boat but she was a quiet girl so even if she met them she probably wouldn't talk that much. She was sat looking at herself in the mirror. She was in a ruffled white top, black vest, short black skirt with the top tucked into with a belt and she had stockings on. She brushed her hair humming to herself looking out the window to the sea.

I must say, a fine introduction Miss. You're going to give Thomas hell.

Does this mean the RP has started? If so my net has died and I'm replying via my phone, so if I'm not as well-written or punctual I apologise

I'd also like to very much have such characters meet in private, if Miss is willing.

In regards to the main posting here, I'm going to wait until the original poster gives instruction.

I'm down. I'll have to dig up my old profile but I'm all kinds of down.

If it’s not too late, I’d like to be in on this as well.

Maggie “Hellcat” Malone. A street urchin that grew up in a port town well known for pirates.

A smart mouthed ginger, that ran away to be a piratess as soon as she could hold a cutlass. Her body is toned and athletic. C-cup (American C) breasts, toned legs and abs, a nice toned bum. She has wild, uncontrollable messy red hair, which in constantly trying to escape from a pony tail, a smattering of freckles over her cheeks and nose, and a constant mischievous smirk over her face.

She had a great reputation as a sneak thief and burglar on land, but she has not much reputation on the high seas. She’s set out to prove herself, that she can make it in the toughest game of all.
Piracy.

Sadly I'm going to have to bow out.

I've overcommitted at work, and my Internet play time has sadly dropped to zero.
Good luck with the thread. Hope all goes well.

All right, we're just waiting for Makitsu Trinity and Sean Renaud to put up their character bios, and we're all set to start with our scurvy crew. :D
Anybody who wants to join in once the RP has started is free to do so, just send me a PM with your character bio, or simply post it in the thread. You'll be a member of our scurvy crew in no time! (Subject to my discretion, of course.)

Oh, and I'd much appreciate another female pirate. Any ladies who want to put their hands up, please, by all means, do so. Thank you.

So everyone RPing is part of the same crew?

Are we doing the initial meet up? All of us in some Tavern discussing our first adventure because we were all bowed out of our previous crews?

or......

Name: Richard de Lyon. Captain Richard de Lyon.

Description: Dark brown, almost black, tall and broad shouldered, with a muscular chest and close cropped hair

Biography: Captain de Lyon is the youngest of the Six Pirate Lords of the Spanish Triangle, yet by no means the least dangerous. His ship, the Esmerelda, is feared in seventeen ports from San Dominique to La Martinique. A ruthless and cunning pirate, he is rumoured to be something of a womaniser, is generally to be considered armed, and always to be considered dangerous, and is a constant threat to the Spanish crown, which has promised an enormous sum for his capture.

A loyal friend, but a dangerous enemy, and one who seizes the moment and improvises rather than make calculated plans beforehand like other Pirate Lords, this is a man to watch out for.

As a note, as we progress, we'll need other pirates to meet. I'm not saying I'd do it right now, but if this really gets rolling, can I play another pirate or any villains etc we come across... basically multirole when the time necessitates it.

Also, I'm loving everyones characters so far.

Name:Annabelle Teach
Description: Long black hair, Deep Amber eyes,Sexy toned body, petite but deadly
Height: 5'5

Bio: Annabelle Teach was born August 22 9 months after her fathers brutal death.. She had heard stories of his piracy from her mother and other family members.. She never got to even see her father but she had pictures and some of his stuff left behind when he was killed.. His ship journal was given to her from one of his remainin crew when she was 13 and they had been like extended family.After hearing the way her father died she promised that she would avenge him and she would get payback for the way they killed him and then embarrassed him by hanging his head on the bow of the ship. Edward Teach (Aka Blackbeard)her father would be proud of her.. At the age of nineteen Annabelle murdered several of the men involved in her fathers death using flirtation to get her access upon the ship due to the foolish shipmember who thought she was just one of the lusty women waiting for ships.She and a few other women over threw the crew with skilled fighting and weapons and unfortunately she lost a few friends.. Seeing things as an eye for an eye she beheaded the captain an took over his ships regaining her fathers ship (which she was named after) in the process ..

Anna was known for dumping guys quickly if they didn't give her proper respect . After her mothers rape and homicide Anna promised she would never let a guy harm her or hurt her.. She was stubborn and strong willed much like her father but had a sweet and accepting side like her mother but Annabelle was strong but determined young captain..

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long to post. I've been crazy busy, but I am back for now. Hahaha. I have a small idea of my character, posting it here, but she will develop more as we get this going.

Name: Antonia "Tony" Martinez

General Appearance: 5'7", so she is rather tall for a woman, but her height has made it possible for her to look every man in the eye, without tilting her head up too high and making them think they are above her; size DD breasts; figure is a well proportioned hour glass, though her hips spread a little wider than one would expect, creating a languid sway as she walks across the deck of her ship; waist-length red hair; smoldering brown eyes that see all, literally (will explain in bio); rather round face.

Bio: Antonia is one of the rare female captains that has been acknowledged and is respected as such. She has a strong command of her ship and knows how to deal with the usual scum that gets dumped onto her deck. She does not tolerate laziness, backtalk, or betrayal. If even the slightest of these offenses (or certain sub-categories which are never really known until the offender has been caught) the person pays in accordance to the crime, and Tony's preference/mood for the day.

As I stated before, she will get fleshed out as we start posting. Hope this works for now.

And the new additions are just becoming more and more superb.

Are we going to organise who we all are in relation to the crew, or are we now being part of respective other crews... in short whats the format of the tale character wise :p

Wow this is the ship of the red-headed women...

I'd love to join. Do you need a dancing girl/gypsy? A highborn lady hostage? If you need more male pirates I have a few male chars I can play as well. I wrote novels so I have to be able to write from both perspectives, so it isn't a problem for me.

And since you said Pirates of the Caribbean, then I assume that is the stalking grounds of these pirates and not that Barbary Coast. Although I do have an almeh from a harem (basically a courtesan from Egypt) who may have been traded or sold until she wound up in the Carib.

Last edited:
Back