I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something very hot with a confident older man. they give out an air of authority and confidence I find very hot.
And then there are the whole 'daddy' thing..

Gonna be 53 this year.
And so far all the parts are still in working order.

Desirable older men are made, not born.

I do not exclude potentially desirable younger men from my hunt either. ;) They may mature into desirable older men... but then there wouldn't be this age difference, which conveniently happens to be a turn-on for me in and of itself...

40s 50s maybe older:D. Anyone else

I like my guys so much older, it qualifies as a fetish. I am married to a man who turns seventy this year and I am thirty eight. i date two guys with around that age difference before him. I have always prefered MUCH older men. My sister has me beat though. Her first boyfriend was seventy five when she was twenty five.

Greetings!

Interesting thread ...

I'm an "experienced" "mature" male.

here I am.................

I'm aged to perfection like a fine wine, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :)

I am not sure if this post subconsciously inspired me but I was with my first older man last night he is 40 but it was a whole new world. Never been with someone so secure and confident-but not in the cocky way most guys I date are. Plus his sheets and covers were magic-so comfortable that i would do it again just to sleep there.

I'm 41 and a father. Does that make the cut? My IM and such info is in my profile if any ladies wish to chat. PM me first please.

I love sexy older men, but being shy and being a BBW it's hard enough for me to seek out/find any guys much less a guy who really suits my fantasies, lol.

I did lose my v-card to an older man though. I was 21 and he was 42, exactly twice my age. I think I was too nervous, though, for the experience to have been anything to write home about. I wish he'd been the type to take me under his wing, "tutor" me if you will, but alas, it was not so...

That breaks my heart. :( I happen to absolutely love BBWs, so nice and curvy. There are men out there who love them too but hide their desire because society is so focused on the "perfect" size for women - which is a load of crap. I wish you luck in finding the man you seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back