Erotica... or attention whore?

TheLM

Drew
You decide. :p

23M. Let's start slow:

Last edited:
Hard to tell based off of one small photo. Please post more from various angles and then I can give you my opinion :)

I can tell you where I haven't been. Lol. What's up, ass monkey.
Okay, I'll bight... Where haven't you been? :p

Nothing is up. I work overtime every week, I still go to school full time... Basically my life is the same as it ever was, only now I have money. But no time to enjoy it in.

Case-in-point: I have a totally custom, hand-built AR a few feet from me. Never been fired. :(

Hard to tell based off of one small photo. Please post more from various angles and then I can give you my opinion :)

If you have a specific request I'd be happy to oblige... You know, for science. ;)

Yes, miss Serene. Been too busy.

I get called every single day that I'm off to see if I will come in. I had a headache today, so I didn't go.

The following picture reveals more about my life than I probably ever have on lit.

WP_000737.jpg

Awww, sweetie, tis but a season, really. :rose:

I get called every single day that I'm off to see if I will come in. I had a headache today, so I didn't go.

The following picture reveals more about my life than I probably ever have on lit.

WP_000737.jpg

Wow. WOW.

I'm feeling ill.

:)

Erotica, Attention Whore,

Potaaaayto, Potahhhto...who cares? Keep posting!

WP_000737.jpg

I feel a fever coming on. ;)

WP_000737.jpg

If you have the money, invest in a Littmann Cardiology III. Then post a picture of yourself wearing it and little else. :cool:

WP_000737.jpg
mmm-mmm! my my my aren;t ya yummy?

love seeing the stethoscope in contrast to your nakedness..makes it erotic.

ty sexy dr (in the making)

sereneone4u said:
Awww, sweetie, tis but a season, really. :rose:

Oh I know... I'll make it. ;)

xSleepingBeauty said:
Wow. WOW.

I'm feeling ill.

:)

Wait, seeing me made you ill? :(

hisdirtysecret said:
:) Attention whore fo sho! haha :kiss:

Well as long as you enjoy it, either way...

InsatiableDsire said:
My vote is for erotic. Very sexy bod, and the whole "healer" vibe... :kiss:

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Eroticism just sounds so much classier, doesn't it?

ShyNaughtyGirl said:
Either way, erotica or attention whore, I'm lovin it!

Holy fuck you are sexy!!
I've missed seeing your hotness around here babe :)

Awww, thanks, friend! You know any thread gets sexier when your AV gets posted in it. :kiss:

I feel a fever coming on. ;)

If the only prescription...More cowbell? :D:D:D

I made one of my friends swear he'd write me a script that says "more cowbell" so that I can frame it and put it on my wall. :D

If you have the money, invest in a Littmann Cardiology III. Then post a picture of yourself wearing it and little else. :cool:

Hahaha, I love it! I didn't expect to get any critique of my stethoscope! If you want it to be more accurate, I'd post a picture of my body draped in 12-lead wires and a 2-d echo probe... ;)

I'd never carry a $400 stethoscope at a teaching hospital. (med residents have sticky fingers, and not in a good way!)

I decided......more pics please :)

As you wish!

You're back!!!!

Yes, yes I am. I never really went anywhere, though. :p

Agree attention whore. Congrats on the thread.

Thanks! :)

mmm-mmm! my my my aren;t ya yummy?

love seeing the stethoscope in contrast to your nakedness..makes it erotic.

ty sexy dr (in the making)

Thanks! I'm glad you find it erotic... Now come here for your exam! :devil:

Back