The Beach House (closed for quinnifer)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
The Beach House (closed for sexygurrl)

"Jesus, look at the body on that one," Daniel Thompson said as he nodded toward a woman in the ocean water.

Daniel and his son, Justin, were sitting on the patio of their beach house, enjoying a couple beers during a perfect summer morning.

Daniel, a 46-year-old chief executive, had taken some time off from work to enjoy some family time and get away from the chaos of running a large company. At his age, Daniel was still handsome, although the stresses of his job had given him a few gray hairs among his otherwise dark brown hair. At 6-foot-4 (a former small-college basketball player), he held a commanding presence inside his boardroom, and he very much looked the part of the head honcho.

"Yeah, no shit," Justin said with a laugh before taking another swig out of his bottle of beer. "I may have to get a closer look at that later."

Justin was enjoying his summer vacation. A student at a Division I school, the 21-year-old shared his father's dark hair color, but kept it a little longer than his dad. His upper body was toned -- he kept in shape after his high school football career, where he played linebacker. He was almost as tall as his dad, standing 6-foot-1.

"I'm too old to handle something like that anymore," Daniel said with a chuckle. He was faithful to his wife, but that didn't mean he didn't have a wandering eye or make flirtatious comments. "So she's all yours, bucko."

Daniel finished up his bottle and set it down on the table. "I'm gonna grab another...you want one?"

Justin nodded. "Yeah, I'll take one more...may take it on the road with me," he said, referencing a possible trip down to the water to meet the woman in the water.

"Oh, so you're gonna leave me alone with the queen and the princess, huh?" his father asked, talking about his wife and daughter, who were still sleeping when the two men ventured out onto the patio.

"Sucks for you," Justin replied.

Daniel sighed and shook his head with a grin, then stepped inside to grab the beers.

Last edited:
Nicole Thompson was wondering just how many attractive guys were out there this summer on the beach. A lot, she hoped, just like every other time her family came over here. She might have snuck out to meet those attractive guys the last couple of times. Her mother caught her once, and Nikki was fully prepared to be grounded. But, her mother let her go. She had a great mother. Her entire family was great. The redhead was rummaging through the fridge for something to eat. Breakfast, the most important meal of the day. That was what her personal trainer said. The nineteen year old needed one, or she would be letting herself go. Although, judging by how her mother looked, Nicole didn't think she had anything to worry about. “Mom, I thought you said we had salad...” Nikki groaned, not finding any. She turned to look at her mother, who was just coming down the stairs, in a tiny sundress.

“We do. Open your eyes, honey.” Olivia replied, glancing at her daughter who was about ready to hit the beach, considering her outfit of a bikini top and shorts. She had a feeling there was going to be quite the number of boys opening their eyes and looking at her daughter. “Top compartment, behind all the beer your father and brother brought, I do believe.” The brunette went over to the coffee machine, preparing a pot of coffee. It was summer and Olivia had taken time off from her law firm. Her partners were going to survive without her. “Do you think you'll get any work done here?” The woman in her early forties asked her daughter, who was an aspiring journalist.

“Work? Here?” Nicole stood upright again, grinning as she opened the container that held her breakfast. “No, mom. Highly doubtful. Beach, sun, and hunks.” The female said, slipping onto a chair and crossing her legs. While her mother was tall enough to be a model (and she could be!), Nicole got the short end of the gene pool, it seemed. She was 5 foot 6, average height. Her mother was 5 foot 11, and her father? Well, he was a giant. And there he was. “Hey, dad.” Nikki smiled, before she started with her breakfast. She watched her mother pour herself a cup of coffee, hearing her greet her husband as well. “Enjoying the view out there?” Her mother asked, causing Nikki to giggle a little.

Last edited:
"Good morning, ladies," Daniel said as he entered the kitchen, seeing his wife and daughter for the first time that day. He walked over to Olivia and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I was enjoying the view out there, actually," he replied with a mischievous grin. "But the view in here is so much better," he added, giving his wife a once-over with his eyes, enjoying how she looked in her little sundress.

"And what are you giggling at, young lady?" Daniel asked as he turned to Nikki. "You walk around this place with your jaw dragging across the ground every time we come out here because of the guys you see, so you have no room to talk." Speaking of the view, his daughter was giving him plenty to look at with her bikini top and her little shorts.

Daniel chuckled and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. "Your son's already starting to scout some babes on the beach," he told Olivia. "Kid can drink legally now and he thinks he's Mr. Stud."

"So what are your plans for today?" he asked, looking at the two women in his life.

Olivia smiled after she got a kiss from her husband, shaking her head when he replied. Olivia knew how her husband was, but he was faithful and that was all that mattered. It was human nature after all, to lay their eyes on beautiful things. She did it as well, just not as openly as her husband. "Nice save, Daniel." Olivia gave a soft laugh, shaking her head. She could feel his eyes on her and that was a perfectly fine thing by her. She maintained herself well. Just because she was getting older, didn't mean she had to let herself go.

"Nice save, Dad." Nicole echoed her mother, bringing her hand to her heart as if she had been wounded when her father commented about her jaw dropping. "Isn't that why we're here? So I can see some hot guys?" The redhead pouted, glancing outside to where her brother was. Hearing her father's words, Nikki giggled again. Several of her friends did think he was a stud. She wasn't going to mention that to her parents, though.

"As long as I don't catch them in our bed, I think I'm okay with that." Olivia replied. "That doesn't mean you can bring boys back here, Nikki." The older woman warned her daughter.

"Me? Boys, here? Wouldn't dream of it." Nikki said. "I'm dismayed by your lack of trust, both of you." She shook her head in mock disappointment. "Oh, I'm going to the beach. Maybe I'll get Justin to go with me and he can weed out those unworthy ones." She grinned, nodding her head and causing her breasts to bounce a little.

"Nikki..." Olivia frowned at her, regarding her comment about lack of trust. "I'm going to stay in today, I think. Sounds extremely boring, doesn't it? Might not be, if my husband stayed with me..." She winked.

Daniel watched as Nikki stood up, her breasts bouncing a little. "Well, since you're headed out there, could you take this beer out to Justin? He's probably freaking out because I haven't been back out yet."

He did catch Olivia's wink and not-so-subtle attempt to get him to have some fun. "That doesn't sound like such a bad idea, Mrs. Thompson...definitely not extremely boring." He winked back.

Justin had stood up on the patio and peered out into the water. The woman who had served as the object of his affection earlier was approached by another guy, a guy she obviously knew going off of her body language and their holding hands. Lucky bastard, he thought.

"Wonder where that beer is?" he asked, turning around to try and look inside the house, waiting for his dad to come back out.

"Gotcha." Nikki said, grabbing the bottle of beer from her father. "I'll freak him out some more." She took the rest of her breakfast out with her. Walking out into the sunlight, Nicole shook her head when Justin turned around before she could scare the living daylights out of him. "Damn it, Justin. I was going to scare you." Nikki held out the bottle of beer, pressing the cool bottle onto her brother's bare arm. "Do you think you'll get a beer belly any time soon? Hmm?"

Olivia watched her daughter leave, returning her attention to her husband. "I thought it wasn't a bad idea." She stood up, leaving her coffee mug on the table as she went over to her husband. "The question, Mr Thompson... are you up for it?" She paused. "And where would you be up for it." The female took her husband's hand, placing it on her ass.

"Nice try, Nikki," Justin said as he managed to spot her before she could scare him. The cool bottle against his arm gave him slight goosebumps, and he reached over with his left hand to take it from her. "Thanks, sis."

The college student lifted up the sleeveless shirt he was wearing, showing off his toned upper body -- no longer as chiseled as it was in his high school days, but the six-pack was still there. "Unless your definition of a beer belly is a six-pack, then no." He laughed and took a swig of his beer.

"So you're not coming out to cockblock me, are you?" Justin asked his sister, giving her a slight look-over.

---

"You know I can always get up for you," Daniel said with a smile as he gave his wife's ass a firm squeeze. He turned his head and looked out toward the patio. "Hopefully they leave so I can take you on the kitchen table..."

"You're welcome." Nikki didn't hold back when her brother lifted up his shirt to show her his body. "Very sexy." She said, giving him a thumbs up as she chewed on a piece of lettuce. The redhead looked down at her own tummy. No abs there, but it was flat enough. "It's so hard to get abs." She lamented, looking out at the view in front of her. "Dad did say it was a nice view out here. Who exactly were you looking at and how do I warn her not to get involved with you?" She grinned at Justin. "Yes, I have come out here to cockblock you. Who else is able to do that?" Nikki asked. "Were you intending to go into the ocean?"

~

Olivia returned the smile, before she turned around and glanced at their children. "I could chase them away. Though Nicole might be smart enough to know what we're up to." She turned back to Daniel, pressing a kiss onto his lips. "I do like being taken on the kitchen table... Or any sort of table, with my ass bent over for you."

"You like, eh?" Justin asked, surprised his sister was so blunt in telling him that she found his upper body sexy. When Nikki looked down at her stomach and lamented the fact that she didn't have abs, Justin shook his head. "I know, but you still look good regardless," he replied. He playfully patted her stomach with his free hand.

As Nikki looked out toward the beach, Justin's eyes followed hers. "You missed her. Body of a goddess...and then her man came and took her away," the dark-haired young man said, playfully acting disappointed.

"And I was planning on going out to the ocean. Just to walk around, maybe stand in the water for a little bit, maybe check out some girls. You coming along?"

~

Daniel happily returned the kiss, then broke it with a mischievous grin. "Mmm, you know what I like, Mama...why don't you give me a little preview of what's to come while we wait for them to leave?"

Olivia returned the mischievous smile and turned around so her back was facing him. She slowly bent over and almost delicately lifted the back of her tiny sundress to reveal her firm, tight buns to Daniel.
"How's that for a preview?" She asked as she let a hand wander to her butt and pulled the thin stringy thong aside so he could see her pussy lips already glistening with her juices.

~~

"Yeah, I'll come along," Nikki said as she lowered sunglasses from her hair to her eyes, "If you don't think I'll ruin your chances with all those goddesses." She added a little joke, knowing that her brother really was sexy and keeping women away would probably be a 24/7 job for any girlfriends he had.

Daniel watched as Justin and Nikki wandered off the back patio, heading down the stairs and out toward the beach. With the kids out of sight, he stepped behind his wife and pressed his crotch against her ass. Slowly pulling her back into a standing position, Daniel kissed along Olivia's neck while wrapping his arms around her waist. "Mmm, that's a great preview..." he whispered. "...and now I think it's time for the real thing."

He bent her back over the table and dropped his shorts and boxers, stroking his cock while he stood behind his wife.

---

"Well, if you do, you'll just have to make it up to me," Justin said with a laugh. He also put his sunglasses on, taking the opportunity to get a quick look at his little sister. Justin then led the way off the deck and put his toes in the hot sand. He began to walk along the beach, scouting the area for any women that he'd like to talk to.

Nikki followed her brother out to the sand. She stepped out onto the sand and dug her toes in, she let her brother go ahead and wondered how firm his ass really might be. She licked her lips and tasted the saltiness, felt the dryness and thought about what her personal trainer would say about keeping hydrated.
"Oh, Justin, wait! I forgot something." She turned and jogged back inside and was met by the image of her parents beginning a coital relationship. She threw her hand over her sunglasses and shouted, "I didn't see anything!" and ran back out. She ran all the way to her brother. Her heart pumping, her cheeks flushed, her mind filled with the image of her father's heavy-looking cock.

~~

Olivia stayed bent over for her husband waiting for him to enter her. Slightly impatient, she pushed back against him, but not hard, just enough to tease him. She giggled like a giddy teenager, "Gimme, gimme, gimme!"
She heard her daughter, and jumped, surprised, "What the hell?" She looked up and saw just the soles of Nikki's feet running out the door, and laughed, "Holy shit!That was kinda exciting," She looked at Daniel to see if he was ok.

Daniel felt his heart leap into his throat as Nikki unexpectedly ran into the house, most likely seeing what was going to be happening between her parents. "Oh, shit," he said, stepping away from Olivia. He had moved away instinctively, but he started to think that maybe he had given Nikki more of a 'show' than he had hoped. Olivia's laugh quickly brought him back to the present time.

"Holy shit! That was kinda exciting."

Daniel smacked Olivia's ass and laughed back with her. "You're kinky...you wanted our daughter to watch us fuck, didn't you?" he asked. He bent her back over and slid his heavy cock inside his wife's warm pussy, then began to slowly pump in and out of her.

---

Justin turned around as Nikki ran off, liking the way her ass looked in her little shorts as she bolted back for the house. Moments later, he felt a pang of concern as she ran back to him.

"Jesus, what's wrong?" he asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Olivia laughed, "No, not really. Although, I suppose we could've locked the door." She felt her husband enter her without much preamble, "Oh, yeah, baby... Mmmm..." The familiar cock felt nice as it filled her to the hilt. She moved slowly to meet his thrusts.

~~

Nikki looked over at Justin and, almost as if for the first time, noticed how much Justin looked like their father. A stray little thought passed quickly through her head, 'I wonder if he's as big as daddy...' She blushed even more and stammered, "I- I, um, I didn't- I didn't see a thing. Nothing, Did not see anything,'" She closed her eyes tightly and then opening them again she looked quickly throughout the beach. She found a lady that looked alone, "What about her?" She asked, pointing with her chin, hoping to distract Justin from asking anything else.

Last edited:
Daniel chuckled back. "We'll have to...mm...work on that next time." He loved the feeling of Olivia's pussy wrapped around his thick cock. Holding onto her hips tightly, he began to fuck his wife harder over the table, making it squeak a little bit from the force of his thrusts.

"God, I love fucking you..." Daniel moaned, clearly happy with the pleasure he was getting at the moment.

---

Justin arched an eyebrow. "Sure doesn't seem like it, but whatever you say." The way Nikki stammered through her response didn't exactly ease his concerns, and he contemplated going back to the house to see what was going on for himself. However, her pointing out the lonesome woman sitting on a beach towel distracted him.

"Hm, that's a possibility..." Justin's eyes drifted from the woman back to his sister. "...but what are you going to do?" As much as he wanted to hit on the woman, he would've felt bad leaving Nikki behind.

Olivia kept meeting his thrusts and started to milk his cock, "Just like that, honey. Fuck my pussy, baby!" She started to become more vocal, and moan louder and louder.

~~

Nikky wrung her hands, "Don't feel weird about me, go on and talk to her if you want. I wanna go wade a little." She smiled at Justin, "Who knows? Maybe a guy will come to say hi to me, ha-ha!" She took a step back and looked over the water.

Daniel smacked Olivia's ass once again, and her cries for more egged him on further. He slammed deeply into her pussy, wanting her to milk his cock dry. "Oh, fuck! Liv!" he moaned. He placed a hand on her upper back, steadying her body against the table while he pounded away at her pussy. "Fuck!" he yelled, and anyone within close proximity of the house would know exactly what was going on.

---

Justin simply shrugged as Nikki suggested he go off on his own and approach the woman sitting on her towel. "Well, if you say so. Just don't go sneaking off and fucking anyone or I'll have to kick both of your asses," Justin said with a snicker.

He hesitantly turned from his sister and began the walk over to the woman. Sitting down next to the woman, he struck up a conversation with her. She was cute, although she looked better from a distance than she did up close. Occasionally, his eyes drifted over in Nikki's direction to see what she was up to in the meantime.

"Daniel! Give it to me, cum inside me!" Her tight little hole was squirting and trying to milk his cock at the same time. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, an acrobatic move that she did only with him ever since she married him. She'd been faithful ever since. She began to scream her pleasure as he pounded into her, not caring at all that the door had stayed unlocked.

~~

Nikki headed to the shore and walked quickly into the water until it was about waist-deep. She stood with her toes barely touching the sand, the gentle waves swelling around her mid-riff slightly picking her up and dropping her off were cooling off her body, and clearing her mind.

Last edited:
Daniel smiled wickedly as Olivia wrapped her legs around her waist. The acrobatic move left her laying on her stomach on the kitchen table, and he absolutely loved when she did that for him. He grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, drilling her pussy with quick, hard thrusts.

When he felt her squirt all over his throbbing cock, he knew he wouldn't be far off. Her cries for his seed put him over the edge, and he delivered, shooting his load deep inside his wife's waiting pussy. "Fuck! Baby! Yes!" was all he could yell out.

After the wave of pleasure began to subside, Daniel slowed down his pumps and eventually pulled out of Olivia. "I love you so much." He leaned over his wife and kissed along the back of her neck.

---

Justin finished up the conversation with the woman on the beach; she said she had a boyfriend back home (she was vacationing with her family as well, as it turned out). The two exchanged numbers anyway, but Justin was pessimistic that anything would happen between them. He figured he'd attempt to get together with her later on in the week.

He walked into the water, the cool water providing a nice contrast from the hot sand. Like his sister, he waded out until the waves crashed against his toned stomach. Justin saw Nikki still standing out in the water, and began to wade back toward her.

Her body shivered when she felt Daniel's kisses on her neck, "I love you, too, Daniel," She whispered just loud enough for him to hear her. She put her legs down, turned around and re-wrapped her legs around his waist again. She held on tight, mostly because her knees were weak and she had little control over them. She just wanted him close, she was a cuddler after sex.

~~

She smiled nervously at Justin when he came to meet her, "No go?" She glanced at the woman and, lifting her sunglasses, squinted and said, "Don't worry, she's kinda, you know, butter-face."

Daniel ran his strong hands over Olivia's body while he held her closely. He looked over her shoulder out the back patio door, and his heart began to beat a little faster as he thought about his daughter nearly walking in on them. What exactly had Nikki seen? he asked himself, hoping it wasn't too much to scar her for life.

---

Justin chuckled at Nikki's butterface comment. "Yeah, you should go meet her...you two got a lot in common." He laughed at his own joke and splashed some water on his sister. "I'm kidding," he added before Nikki could really even react to his comment.

"Boyfriend back home, but she gave me her number anyway...we'll see, I guess."

"What are you so thoughtful about?" She asked Daniel, as she caressed his stomach and chest. She lifted herself into a sitting position and hugged him to her chest.

~~

She frowned at his comment, just as he threw a handful of water at her. She squealed, "It's so cold!" Then she began to splash water back, his last comment barely registering, "Don't worry. It's a lost cause, just like you!" She laughed at him.

"Ahhh, just wondering about Nikki, that's all," Daniel replied, shivering a little from Olivia's caressing his chest. "You think she saw...well, me?" he asked, a hint of concern in his eyes. And while he was concerned about the whole thing, the thought of his daughter seeing -- and even being interested in -- his manhood was a little enticing.

---

"Laaaame," Justin laughed back as he continued splashing the water at Nikki. After a couple more minutes and the splashing died down, he looked her over. "You wanna head back in?"

She laid a finger on the center of his chest, "Okay, first of all, let's face it; she's our baby, yes, but she's growing up. I know for a fact she's seen a-" She said the next word very slowly, "Penis- before, so don't worry, you're not the first." She laughed, "Second, I'm glad she saw you! She should know that there are men out there who are as hung as you, but will still provide. Instead of all the assholes out there she seems to attract." She wasn't really doing much to allay his fears, and she didn't really care. Nikki couldn't possibly be that scarred anyway, right?

~~

"Ummm..." Nikky looked down at the water, "Maybe we should wait a little longer." She cut the water with her finger and a deep flush that started at her navel crept up to her face.

Daniel looked down at Olivia's finger as it poked his chest, then back up to meet her eyes as she spoke to him. He arched an eyebrow as she told him that she was happy that Nikki saw him in all his glory. It was a twisted logic, if anything, but Olivia made it sound convincing enough that Daniel felt he didn't have to question further.

To follow up on the twisted logic, Daniel interpreted Olivia's remarks as saying that maybe Nikki would be...somewhat interested. And that began to greatly intrigue him.

---

Justin saw Nikki's face turn red again and nervously dip her finger in the ocean water. He stepped forward and grabbed her arms. "Nikki, what's going on? Seriously...tell me now. Is everything alright?"

His brown eyes stared deeply into his sister's eyes, looking for any hint of an answer from her.

Back