Looking for Editor (Content suggestions)

Galak

Experienced
I have recently completed the first draft of a story called Volleyball Babes. I am hoping to find an editor who would be willing to read my story and offer suggestions on content and formatting. This is my first story for Literotica, so I am not quite used to all the ins-and-outs of the internet erotica writing style.

My grammar usage is advanced enough to meet the standards of the college writing I am accustomed to. Grammar has been a strong-suit of mine, so I don't expect to need much guidance in that department. This also means that, as an editor, you shouldn't have to worry about running into a horrible mess of a story.

As I said, the title of my story is Volleyball Babes. It is about a high school male who decides to play beach volleyball in the summer of his senior year. Through the volleyball, he gets close to two petite brunettes. He ends up having sex with the main girl and comes close to having sex with the second. The story has no wild plot twists or any crazy story elements. It is just a story about a guy getting lucky with a couple of his long-time crushes. Basic, clean, believable sex and plotline.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please send me a PM, post here, or both. I have the story ready whenever you want it.

Thank you in advance.

I actually just found an editor. Thank you for your consideration.

Back