The ghost (pm first)

AngelofyourNighmares

Use me and please me sir
Teresa Snyder
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/up...oot-for-real-style-magazine-summer-2017-4.jpg

Teresa might have been young but she was very mature for her age, the main reason for her maturity was she had lost the only person that meant something to her and that was her older brother, he had gotten in a car accident and had been killed, he had been everyhing to his sister Teresa, she thought of him as her best friend not just her brother, and now he was gone, he died over a year ago when she was only 20 so she grew up pretty fast.. but she was on a downward spiral, she stopped going to classes at college.. she had quit a job she had loved.. she didn't visit there parents.. and pretty soon she wouldn't have a place to stay.

Her brother wasn't just someone she had loved she had also been in love with him, though he never knew cause she kept that secret very close to her chest, and then he died so she never got to tell him the truth. She was struggling and didn't believe in the afterlife or any of that sort of stuff... people friends of her had even told her maybe she should see somebody a professional, but she laughed them off... saying she was fine and didn't need help.

She wasn't fine.. and when her brother in ghost form would make himself known she'd never be the same again... maybe just maybe.. he could come back somehow.. she didn't know how.. but maybe in another body or form or something, but soon Teresa would find out very soon she would see and know and believe in everything she never believed in.

Justin had always been protective of his sister. Teresa was two years younger than Justin, but their parents always said that he started acting as her protector from the day she was born. Yes, it sounds silly that a two year old would be able to take on that role, but that is what mom and dad always said.

His role as the defender of Teresa became very evident in elementary school. Nobody ever messed around with Teresa more than once. Justin was always there. It seemed crazy that whenever something happened to Teresa, Justin was close enough to be able to do something about it.

High school was more of the same. When Teresa was a Freshman, a Senior knocked the books out of her hands as she walked down the hallway. He then turned and laughed with a bunch of his friends; for a moment anyway. Justin got suspended for a few days for what he did to the guy.

Justin had stayed close to home to go to college. A lot of people said that it was because he wanted to be close to Teresa. Many people were jealous of the relationship he had with his sister. Subconsciously, maybe that is why he did it.

That all changed when he was broadsided by the drunk driver. Justin never saw it coming... he never had a chance. It took first responders 30 minutes to cut him out of the tangled wreckage with the jaws of life. By the time they removed him, he was gone.

The protector status did not change as a result of the crash. He had never believed in an after life. He came to find out that, after his passing, he took on a new form; what most people call a ghost. This enabled him to continue to watch over Teresa.

For the first year, he watched Teresa, but did not do anything, nor did he make himself known to her. That changed when he saw that she did not seem to be coming out of the funk she had been in since the crash. Justin needed to do something to help her. At first, he appeared in her dreams trying to send a message that she would be okay. When that didn't do the trick, he decided that he had to make an appearance. He chose to do it one night as Teresa was getting ready for bed. In his ghostly form, Justin sat next to Teresa and placed an arm around her.

If one more person told Teresa she needed to move on she was going to punch them in the face, it had only been a little less then a year, move on my ass she told herself. She hadn't just lost a brother, she lost her soulmate, her best friend.. how can a person just up and move on from that, she knew she was letting herself go, letting things go but she didn't care... it hurt to bad. She wanted to visit her parents but being home made her think of Justin even more and she just couldn't do that.

Thinking of Justin only made her cry, thinking of how much time the two of them spent together.. how much she missed there talks, there walks, going to the movies, dinners, hanging out with there parents.. who could go home when all that was there were memories of your dead brother. She shook her head as she paced the small bedroom to her apartment.. she wouldn't have a apartment soon if she didnt get a new job. She sighed to herself.. she just wasn't ready for the world.. but she couldn't move back home... Justin was everywhere there... so she'd go out tomorrow and get a waitress or a barmaid job something fast paced that would keep her busy.

Anything to keep her mind off of Justin. The last thing she needed was to get a slow paced job so she could have all the time in the world to think of all the time she would never spend with her brother. She felt the same farmiliar tears well up in her eyess as she thought of all the time they would never have together and felt her heart break all over again. She walked to her closet and grabbed one of Justins flannels.. he had often left things there... she couldn't bring herself to get rid of his things.. she needed something to feel close to him, and this was the closest thing she had.

Tee as her brother always called her, he was the only one that could get way with calling her that, got herself ready for bed, she brushed out her long hair and left it hang. She then pulled on a tank top along with Justins flannel and a pair of yoga pants. She wasn't sure why she was getting ready for bed, she rarely slept. She took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen briefly to get a bottle of water before retreating back to her bedroom.

Every memory she had of her and Justin were good, they rarely argued and when they had it was always over something stupid and they made up like five minutes later. Why Justin? Thats all she wanted to know was why JUstin he was a good man. She had been so angry, with the driver, with herself, with god, even with Justin for dying like it was his fault.. maybe now she was just destined to be bitter. She always felt extreme guilt for having been mad at her brother, she knew he couldn't help it.. but she hated that he left her here all alone.

She had to get herself together but how life was so damn hard now. Life actually for her pretty much sucked, especially everywhere you went someone asked how you were, or told you they were sorry.. like they'd understand her feelings, it just sucked. She shook her head.. and sat down on her bed, and almost screamed. It wasn't her parents fault, but now it was as if they lost two children. Life blew she thought. Teresa looked around her room, Justin had been in her room many times.. but now it all seemed so dull to her as did life..

She took another long deep breath and stood and paced for a few moments, she would at least try and force herself to sleep as she had did so many other nights. Sleep never came easy, she imagined Justin in the awful crash, or she remembered he was never coming home, something always kept her awake. This was ridiculous she knew... maybe she did need help, professional help like her friends had said to get her through this, cause her grief was over taking her life. She even dreamed about him... and it was so real as if he were really there.. that only added to keeping her awake at night. She burried her head into her hands and shook her head. She couldn't go on much longer like this or she was going to go completely insane. She then felt something what felt like a arm wrap around her, and then saw a form, and it was her brother...

She quickly jumped and screamed and as she did she fell off the bed.

Justin knew that this was a drastic step to take, but he had to do it. He could not allow Tee to continue her downward spiral. She deserved better than what she was getting, and he had to do anything in his power to help right the ship and get her back to the vibrant, beautiful woman that she had been.

He saw Teresa jump and fall from the bed. It had not been his intention to scare her. Nothing could be farther from what his desires were. He wanted to reassure her... let her know that he was still there for her... he was watching over her... he would protect her.

Justin was surprised by the shock that he felt when he touched his sister's shoulder when he put his arm around her. He was not prepared for that. Hell, he had no idea what to expect. He just wanted Tee to feel better.

He saw her looking in his direction. Now he knew that she knew it was him. He could tell that Teresa was aware of his presence in the room. When he had appeared in her dreams, she probably thought it was just a part of her dream. Now, he knew that she was aware that he was here with her.

As she moved back to the bed, Justin said to her, "You are going to be fine Tee. I m with you. Just as I was always there to protect you, I will always continue to be here for you... right next to you." The words were not spoken aloud, yet he knew that Teresa heard them. As she sat back on the bed, he lightly caressed her cheek.

Teresa knew she was really and totally finally losing her mind, because now she was seeing and feelings things.. its true I am crazy she thought to herself. She shook her head... this wasn't happening, she was just imagining this; Some strange trick her mind was playing on her.

She fell from the bed the minute she saw Justin.. no not Justin.. Justin was dead.. someone was playing a very sick joke on her here and when she found out who she was going to kill them. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest. Her dreams had been real but this, this couldn't be real. Okay Tee keep your shit together, this was just your imagination playing tricks on you.. everything is okay.

When she felt a arm around her shoulder, she had already been freaked out cause at first she seen nothing, then when her brother appeared she had been more then freaked out. Wake up she told herself, she had to have fallen asleep and this was another one of those crazy life like dreams. She ran her fingers through her hair prepared to scream, then she pinched herself and it hurt, nope she was still awake. No this wasn't happening.

She turned and looked in his direction.. nope he was still there. It was him.. no this can't be real. She shook her head no over and over again.. she was going crazy thats all there was to it. She knew she was losing her mind now. He was there, it was JUstin..

Okay I need to sit down before I faint, she thought as she sat back down on her bed carefully.. but looked at the floor and not at the figment of her imagination. She heard his voice and it was his voice, Justins voice, how many nights had she longed to hear his voice.. so many. She gasped when he carressed her cheek. ''Look I don't know who you are... or why your doing this.. or how the hell you made yourself look like my brother.. but you need to get the fuck out of my room.' She said jumping up once more... but not falling this time.

"Tee, it is me.... Justin. Please relax."

Justin did not anticipate the way this would play out. He simply wanted to help his sister, and all he had done was to freak her out. Right now, he had made things worse and not better. He had to figure out a way to help Teresa settle down and understand it is him."

"Tee, remember the time in high school when we were in the basement watching a movie, and you were so scared that you jumped into my arms and we kissed. After we swore that neither of us would tell anyone about that situation. Well, I didn't tell anyone. So, unless you did, we are the only two that know about it, and I just shared that memory, so, it must really be me that is here with you."

Yes, there had been a time where they had shared a kiss. It wasn't a normal kiss between brother and sister. It was a deep, loving kiss; one that had shocked him. He had admitted to himself that he liked it, but they both agreed they could never talk about it again. For years after that, his mind would often wander back to that night.

He took her hands in his and guided her back to the bed. "Come on Tee. Get in bed and relax. You need to sleep. I will stay with you until you fall asleep." He helped her lay in the bed, and then he laid behind her, placing his arm around her. Justin whispered into her ear, "I am always with you Tee..... always."

She heard the words, but wondered if she was hearing things right, relax she thought relax! How the hell was she supposed to relax. ''Relax! How can I relax?'' She asked loudly. ''Your pretending to be my dead brother!" She yelled ready to throw a punch.

She was not staying calm, she was completely losing her cool, this was ridiculous she thought to herself. She was scared and confused and was feeling all sorts of things.. who would do something like this to her and why would someone want to do something like this to her, she knew she had been a bit of a brat lately but surely noone deserved this. Her heart was pounding and her hands were rolled up into fist. Her breathing was heavy as she stood there anger clear in her gaze.

The worse part is this person knew her nickname noone but Justin ever called her Tee. Then the man started to spill a secret that only her and Justin knew.. stunning her into silence now as she looked away and then back at him.. no he wasn't there.. she was just going insane she thought. She took a long deep breath and bit her lip, only Justin knew this story... well and her.. and she knew neither of them would have ever told another person. She gulped a little. ''How?" She asked cause she surely didn't believe in life after death or ghosts or any of that type of thing.

She remembered that kiss.. it was clear then that she had been in love with Justin but was to chicken to tell him the truth and then she realized after he died she would never ever get the chance to tell him. The kiss had been deep and loving and passionant. She had loved every minute of it, but they both knew how wrong it had been. She was still rocked by the kiss to this day, but she put it always in the back of her mind. They had both made a pact that day to never speak of it again, because it had been so wrong. Though for years, she still thought about that one kiss.

When he touched her, it was so real.. ''This isn't real" She whispered. ''It can't be real" She whispered once more. She listened as he spoke as her heart still raced against her chest.. was she having a panic attack she didn't know. Relax.. there was that word again, how did he expect her to relax.. he was here, he was alive? How no.. no way. Stay with me til I fall asleep. She couldn't sleep. ''I'm dreaming.'' She whispered as she closed her eyes, she just assumed this was all a dream and closed her eyes once more...

Justin knew this was hard on Teresa. He knew that despite his attempts to comfort her that it would never be easy for her to relax. How could he expect that she would be able to relax when her brother's ghost was in her room communicating with her?

He wrapped his ghostly body around hers as she tried to sleep. He kissed her temple and he kissed her cheek. His arm around her pulled her back to him. He could still sense her labored breathing and Justin knew that Tee was not yet asleep. he had to get her to sleep. He knew she had not been sleeping well.

Whispering into her ear, he tried to calm her. "I know this is hard for you to understand Tee. I know that you don't believe in the after life or ghosts or any such thing. Hell, I didn't either. I am here to take care of you.... to make things better for you.... to get you back on your feet and moving forward. You are the only person that ever mattered to me. I love you Tee. I want to take care of you and make sure you are okay." He kissed her lips gently as her breathing became more relaxed.

This wasn't something that just happened everyday.. it wasn't like your deaad brother was in your room every day. She just couldn't seem to relax, this just wasn't happening maybe if she went to sleep she would wake up and all of this would be one big weird dream. What the hell was really happening? Was she dreaming, or did she just miss Justin so much she imagined him up as a figment of her imagination.

She felt him envelope her into his body as she tried to force herself to sleep... maybe she was already asleep yet in her dreams she was still awake.. she didn't know anything right now. How many times had she longed to feel him kiss her cheek and her temple as she took a long deep breath. She tried to settle into his arms. She still wasn't asleep how was one supposed to fall asleep when all this was going on around her. She didn't want to sleep what if this was real.. no no it couldn't be real.. things like this never happened in real life. She had been exhausted however.

She heard him whisper into her ear and it sent cold shivers throughout her body. Hard for her to understand was a understatement... this was so hard.. to hard to comprehend. NO she didn't believe in ghosts she thought to herself, No she didn't believe in any of that, but maybe she had to considering her brother was there and holding her in his arms, but she still thought part of her was dreaming. He admitted he didn't believe in it either. "Justin... things will never be better for me." She whispered trying to close her eyes... as a tear rolled down her cheek. She felt another tear roll down her cheek when he told her she was all that mattered to him. 'I miss you Justin.. and I love you.' She whispered more into the air then the figment of her imagination. She took a deep breath again.When he kissed her lips it felt so real.. she knew it couldn't be.. as she finally fell asleep.

He stayed with his sister while she slept. He needed to make sure that she had a good night's sleep. If it wasn't for the fact that he was a ghost, she would have been able to feel his breath in her ear. Even in his current state, it felt good to be close to his sister again. He forgot how much he loved being near Tee.

As the sun rose, he decided that she had a good night sleep. Justin made the decision to be gone when she awoke. For now, maybe she would think it was a dream. Even if she thought it was a dream, hopefully, she would know that he was with her.

Justin watched as his sister awoke from the first decent night she had since his tragic death. He could see her eyes open wide. He could almost guess what Teresa was thinking. Seeing her sit up, he followed her as she arose and went into the bathroom to shower. It was his hope that she would be able to have a good day.

She could feel his body against her own, as she slept.. this was the best dream she had in a long time. She slept longer then she had in a long time as well.. she felt safe and warm, she didn't care if this was just a dream she was going to relish in it. Something however didn't feel quite right about the situation. She had missed this, missed being this close to her brother, they were always a bit closer than a brother and sister should be after all, not that she ever cared what people thought.. she still didn't. She needed to move on but how.. she couldn't move on without Justin.

Justin had been everything and more to her, without him she didn't think she could live in the world like a normal person, would she always be this sad... this lonely. She woke up and stretched.. and looked for Justin.. and then realized it had all been a dream. "What a strange dream.. but it felt so real." She said aloud to herself. She took a long deep breath and sighed.. tears filled her eyes cause she had hoped it had been real, but she knew..she knew there was no things as after life.. ghosts.. or being able to come back.

Why me she thought to herself.. why do I have to go through all of this is just isn't fair.. I just want to forget for a while. She looked around wondering if someone were going to pop up and play games with her again. She needed a nice cold shower, to forget the dream forget last night. She walked down the hall to her small bathroom turned the water to cold and undressed, before crawling under the water. She thought about looking for a job when all she really wanted to do was cry, because as real as that dream was Justin was never ever coming back.

Justin watched her undress. There was another feeling he had not experienced in his ghostly form. He focused hard on Teresa as she stripped down. He saw that she had turned the water on cold. He wanted her to continue to embrace what she had felt during the night, so, he slipped in, without her seeing him, and turned the water temperature up; providing her with a warm, relaxing shower to start the day.

As he watched with surprise as she stepped into the shower. he thought about what the two of them had together when he was still alive. They had been everything to each other. Some of their friends even joked that they were more than brother and sister..... that they had been lovers. Other than that one passionate kiss, nothing had ever happened between them.... not that Justin had not thought about what might happen between them, though.

How was he going to make sure that Teresa understood that he was more than just a dream? As he thought about that, his eyes were focused on his sister in the shower, and he had that feeling again. What was going on? It was almost as if he was, in his ghostly form, becoming aroused by the sight of his sister.

She undressed somewhat quickly wanting to feel the water against her skin. She wanted a quick cold shower, wanting nothing more then to forget the dreams she had last night, considering how real it still felt in her head. She thew the tank top and flannel and yoga pants to the side revealing her now naked body. She turned the water to cold and was ready to get into the shower. The last thing she wanted or needed was the rembrants of the night before and the fact that Justin would never be coming back. She shrugged and climbed into the shower.

She was a little taken back when she climbed into the shower, it was warm, like she usually liked it, she shook her head man she really was losing her mind she thought.. good thing noone could read her mind.. or else she would be screwed. She was in the shower and washed her long hair first with her strawberry scented shampoo. She then decided not to think of her brother anymore cause it was slowly driving her insane. She shook her head, no matter how hard she tried, she always found herself thinking of her brother.. he was all she thought about, part of the reason she was driving herself crazy and imagining he was there when he wasn't.

Teresa decided it was time to join back the working force, she couldn't lose her apartment and she wasn't ready to move back in with mom and dad even though they'd let her in a heartbeat.. she couldn't face that house. She started to wash her body as she thought about the job and decided when she got out of the shower she would log onto her laptop and see if there were any bars or resturaunts around her hiring.. she needed to take at least some kind of step in moving forward. She finished washing her body and rinsed off, before getting out of the shower and drying off then headed back to her room naked to get dressed, she would clean up the bathroom later. She dressed herself in tight blue jeans, with knee high black boots over them, and a tight white tank top and pulled a tight white cardigan over it, and pulled her hair up into a bun.

She then pulled out her laptop and started her search. "Time to find a job." She said out loud to herself... she still wasn't sure she was ready for this but she had to at least try.

Justin kept n eye on Teresa. he was making sure she was okay, just like he had done everyday of his natural life. How he missed spending time with his sister. She had always been the most important think in his life. That did not change for him in the after-life. She was still the most important thing to him.

When she sat down at her computer, he realized she was looking for a job. He moved in behind her. He needed to guide her to a job that was right for her. He didn't want her to take just any job. That would never be good enough for Tee.

He took her hand lightly, and guided it on the mouse, making sure that she clicked only on jobs that were right for her. When he noticed one that he wanted her to have, he clicked on it and made sure she saw that it was ideal for her. When she picked up the phone to make an appointment for an interview, he kissed the back of her neck and whispered to her, "it is perfect for you , Tee."

She felt as if someone were watching her, but never thought really anything of it. She thought back to the shower, and how her cold water had suddenly turned warm, there was so much strange stuff happening around her she was sure she was losing her mind. All she could think of was how much she had missed her brother. She just missed the small things, talking to him on a bad day, hugging him when he was upset, teasing him abut his girlfriends.. simple little things like that. He would forever be the most important thing to her. That didn't change when he died. She felt her eyes sting a little as she fought back the tears in her eyes once more.

She sat down carefully at her desk, and started her job search, she wanted something decent, but she needed something time consuming to keep her mind off of Justin. She didn't feel him behind her, but she still sensed that someone was watching her, what the hell she thought, as a shiver went through her once more. She took a long deep breath and bit her lip gently. She needed something fast paced. She needed something that would clear her mind.

She thought she felt a hand on her own but shook it off as if she were losing her mind once more, as she looked around but there was noone there with her; She looked around and took a deep breath. "I am losing my mind." SHe said outloud to himself. She finally found a job that seemed quite perfect for her, and jotted the number and address down so she could call on it. She picked the phone up to see if she could set up a interview and then heard justins voice in her ear.

The fuck she thought, as she scrambled out of her chair. She closed her eyes and opened them as she heard a omph.

"Tee, it is me.... Justin. I know you don't believe in the afterlife, but it is true. I am here with you. I am going to continue to protect you. I will always be by your side. I love you Tee. Last night was not a dream. I was there with you. I stayed with you through the night."

He watched her reaction. He was worried about her. "Tee, you are not going crazy. This is real. The afterlife is real. I am real. I am just in a different form. I know it is crazy Tee, but I am really here with you." He wasn't sure he could convince her, but he would continue to try.

There was a part of him that considered searching the world for his doppleganger. He was afraid that too would freak her out, but for now he would continue his current path. If necessary, he would look for a body to make his.

Again he was revealed to her, and it was his form his body, it was him. No no this can't be happening, she knew she was awake for sure this time. She kept shaking her head no and then mumbled to herself that this wasn't happening to her, someone had to be playing a trick on her. "You can't be here, your not alive.." She emphasizes. She shook her head gently... saying no over and over again she was clearly freaking out. She wanted to say she loved him too, but there was no way that was happening. "It had to be a dream, wait is this a dream?" She asked softly... looking away from Justin, god even thinking that freaked her out. "How?" She finally asked. She knew someone had been there with her at her side, she could feel them.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, she opened and closed her eyes several times as she looked at him. She felt like she was going to pass out so she sat back down in the chair at her desk. When he told her she wasn't going crazy she nearly laughed out loud. ''How is this real, you never believed in this stuff either..." She mumbled. "A different form, Justin you died... " She said softly and sadly. Crazy wasn't the word for what was happening. She took a long deep breath and chewed on her lip as she looked at him once more... "If your real tell me something about myself only you and I would know." She said gingerly.

If he was real a ghost or whatever this was she thought to herself, then he would be able to answer this question and not like last night either, she was asking for something about herself, cause she had shared so may secrets about herself with her brother, but he also knew her so well. She waited patiently, if this was real, she had so many questions. She looked back at him..

"You are right Teresa. I never believed it. It was a shock to me to find out that there is an after life. I couldnt believe it, but I have been able to follow you. I have been able to see how upset you have been and how depressed you have been. I just want you to be better. I want you to move on with your life."

"Our secret from last night wasn't enough? It was probably the biggest secret we had Tee." He knew he was freaking her out. He was starting to second guess his decision to reveal himself to her. Maybe he should have just stayed in her dreams and tried to get her out of her funk that way.

He decided that he would have no choice but to share a secret or two with her. "How about the time you walked into the den and caught mom and dad going at it?" He laughed a little. "It freaked you out. You came running into my room without knocking on the door and you caught me toweling off after a shower. You stopped dead in your tracks. You stood there and said nothing. I covered up, and then I spent the rest of the night consoling you after what you saw between mom and dad. You never mentioned seeing me naked though."

She knew she was right, she remembered every conversation that her and her brother had; Especially the one that they had one night after watching the sixth sense, and they both laughed at the end and said what a crock of shit about ghost and afterlife. How was she supposed to believe that this was Justin. She listened to him carefully as he spoke and in every sense of the way he was there, or at least in her imagination he was there, yes thats what this was a figment of her imagination. He couldn't believe it and he had followed her, that means he seen everything she was doing, oh god that was embarressing. She took a deep breath when he mentioned how depressed she had been, well what if the shoe were on the other foot she thought to herself. "I'll never be better..." She said and looked away from his what his ghost... no she didn't couldn't believe that. How the hellw as she supposed to move on with her life.

'No it's not enough...what if I suddenly was dead and appeared to you.. would it be enough." She said sounded exasperated. She knew he was right, but she still was not a believer. She was completely taken aback by all of this, she felt as if she were on a roller coaster and wanted off. She was second guessing everything, her mind, her beliefs... everything. This was so confusing so damn complicated she thought to herself, it was a good thing this ghost.. whom she still didn't believe to be her brother.

She took a deep breath with her hands on her hips and awaited for whatever he decided to share with her. She heard what he said, and she knew she had never told anyone that story it was to gross, who wanted to see there mom and dad getting at it like two teenagers after all. His laugh was Justin's his voice was her brothers.. and he looked like her brother. She blushed a little at the memory of seeing her brother buck naked after taking a shower and remembered how sexy he looked. She didn't need him to tell her anymore she knew without a doubt this was her brother. She bit her lip as she looked at him, feeling weak in her knees. She remembered being in his arms when he held her after she was mortified by what she seen between there mom and dad. "I didn't want to embaress you... Justin.. how is this possible..? Can I touch you.. sorry I have so many questions.. but I think I need to sit down for now.'' She said still feeling weak in her knees.

Justin watched as his sister sat in a chair. He knew that this was difficult for her. She was right. If the roles were reversed, he would never believe it, so, he understood where she was coming from. It wasn't easy.

It seemed that she was starting to come around. The fact that he had been able to share two things that only they would know had gone a long way toward convincing her that it really was her brother... or her brother's ghost, that was with her.

He moved next to her and cupped her cheek with his hand. "Tee, I am not sure how this all works. I can feel you when I touch you, and I know you can feel me when I touch you, but I am not sure what you will feel if you reach out and touch me. This is all so new to me."

Justin tried to comfort his sister. It wasn't easy to do. They had been so close, and all of a sudden he left her. No, it was not his choice. It wasn't something that he wanted. He wished he could be with her in the flesh... holding her, comforting her... just like he used to.

She had to sit down, she felt at any moment the earth was going to come and suck her up. None of this was easy for her, especially seeing her brother in the room, but there were things he knew that noone else in the world would know. She took a long deep breath, she didn't want to believe this but what choice did she really have, she knew she wasn't sleeping, so it wasn't a dream, and how could someone play a trick on her to make them selves look like Justin noone she knew was that cruel. She looked at him again, trying to grasp the reality of the situation, but she just couldn't seem to get a grasp on anything. No there was nothing to cling to, this was really happening, but how and why she wondered.

She looked at him and then around the room, was other ghost going to appear she wondered, then she realized she should take this as a gift, sure Justin was dead but he was also here with her, shouldn't that be enough. She shook her head, and tried to believe she wasn't just going crazy... but that was hard to do considering the situation.

She was surprised and a little taken a back when her brother came over and cupped her cheek causing her to look right into his eyes. She listened carefully when he started to speak, and her heart started to race in chest, this was real Justin was there with her. She wanted to do just that reach out and touch him, but the sensible side of her said not to, not yet... she was scared after all. She nodded her head and grinned a little as if to say new to you, this is all confusing and scary for me, but she just stayed silent.

She knew he was there to help her, but what if this wasn't the help she needed, was him being there going to make everything a bit harder. No she wanted him there, her thoughts were running all over the place and none of them were making sense to her, hadn't she waited for something like this to happen for the last year.. no what she waited to happen was to find out it was all a dream that her brother hadn't died but that never happened. She sighed and looked at him a half smile on her face as she stood. She needed to know... she had to know if she could touch him as he had touched her.

She knelt down in front of her brother and reached out to touch his face...

They had been inseparable in life. It was no wonder that Teresa had been feeling the way that she did. There was no doubt in Justin's mind that he would feel the same way if the situation had been reversed. In death, the feelings were different. Things most definitely were different. He was still trying to figure out the afterlife thing, and the fact that he had taken on a ghostly form. He missed his sister, but the feelings for him were different than if he was alive.

His hand on Tee's cheek sent that feeling through the ghostly form again. He had no idea what it was. He was so new to this. It wasn't like he could talk to someone about it. There wasn't an information desk for him to go to and ask how this afterlife thing worked. He just knew that he had been watching his sister spiral downward and had needed to do something.

Justin watched his sister kneel in front of him and reach out to touch his cheek. What would happen? Would he feel her touch him? Would she be able to feel him? What he felt was different than a normal touch of flesh that a person can feel, but he definitely felt her. It excited him. The excitement was a new feeling for Justin the Ghost. He watched her face; wanting to see her reaction.

This was so surreal she thought to herself, wondering if he could read her mind, and hoped that wasn't possible, she needed her privacy to think what she wanted to think. She took a long deep breath, how was any of this possible she wondered, and then she knew she was happy this was happening, at least she could feel Justin see Justin. She shook her head, even if this were hard to believe there was no denying that the ghost in her room was indeed her brother Justin. She knew it was him.. and she was elated. She bit her lip a little as she looked at him gently and smiled at him. She wanted to know what he was thinking, feeling, but a part of her was still so confused, and another part of her didn't want to overwhelm her senses. She had missed him so much and here he was... here, wasn't this what she wanted what she had dreamed of so many nights.

When she felt his hand on her cheek, shivers went through her, this was very real and she hadn't been dreaming. She took a deep breath and leaned into his hand. She wanted his touch needed it. She had longed and wished for this moment for so long and here it was actually happening. She sighed against his hand and then smiled warmly at him, as her heart pounded against her chest and she wanted no needed more of him near her.

She needed to know if she could touch him, she needed to be able to feel him and she couldn't get enough of him. She waited to see what would happen. She reached up shyly, a little fearful to be honest, not sure what was going to happen. She touched his cheek gently and she knew she could feel him, he was cold but she could touch him. She could feel her heart pounding so hard against her chest as all of this was happening. "Justin.. I.. I can feel you." She whispered as tears filled her eyes once more. "Oh my god this is really happening." She mumbled to herself.

Justin started to realize that Annie was realizing it was really him that was with her. It made him feel... well, he didn't know what this feeling was, but he thought it was a good feeling. He could see that his sister was doing better... looking better... feeling better; at least for the moment. Hopefully, it would continue.

He kept his cheek on hers and caressed it lightly. He continued to feel the excitement that he felt when he first touched her; in fact, it intensified. When she reached out and touched him, the excitement that he felt in his ghostly existence started to intensify. He wasn't sure what it was, but he liked it.

Annie's tears rolling down her cheek were tears of joy, and he was happy to see them. Finally, she realized that he was there for her.... he was with her and would stay with her. He was committed to guiding and protecting her and making sure everything was good for her.

"I can see the beginnings of a smile Annie. That smile has been missing, and it adds so much to the wonderful, beautiful woman that you are. I want to continue to see that smile." He leaned forward and placed his lips on her forehead, on her cheek, and then, softly, on her lips.

Back