Men with V lines

RacyWilde

Too Hard To Get
I think there are a lot of threads celebrating a woman's form, but a mighty lack of male appreciation. I'm going to change that. For everyone who loves a sexy v line on a guy, this thread was made for you!!! Please feel free to join in and share.

Here's a few to get us started... Enjoy!

guys-with-v-lines-make-everything-better-7.jpg

12724828_1114565488588230_1819642931_n.jpg

abs-guy-muscle-muscular-Favim.com-697976.jpg

tumblr_nz0csni2vn1uge0j0o1_1280.jpg

aec-guys-with-v-lines-21-photos-8.jpg

pecs-abs-1.jpg

abs-boy-boys-cute-Favim.com-2218086.jpg

O.M.G! Even Harry Potter has a v line!!! lol.

tumblr_mo6vtobG1N1ssw972o1_500.jpg

:heart:

I guess I can share...

I tried an attachment... not sure how that is going to look once I submit

Attachments

• 20161213_151133.jpg
    20161213_151133.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
I have abs like that! Of course, you can't see them because I like to keep them warm under twenty pounds of flab......

* soooo subscribed * :heart:

:heart:

I'll have what she's having. ;)

Yay! :kiss:

Hubby has this feature and the makings of a six pack... I absolutely adore it. :heart:

Yeah, you definitely don't need a six pack to have a v line ;)

****Drooling*****

I'm with ya ;)

Very sexy

Yes, I am trying to find a whole variety of men... It's hard to find older men because they just don't take enough selfies...lol.

Last edited:
Looks like a diet and workouts are in order, I have an 'O' shape ;)

I got the makings of a six pack too. I got the plastic rings and two beers still connected to them.

I have abs like that! Of course, you can't see them because I like to keep them warm under twenty pounds of flab......

I could look like that. I just don't want to.:rolleyes:

I have a one pack...lol. I would love a six pack and v line too but for a curvy girl it is amazingly hard to get. I think for me, I really admire the effort and dedication of what it takes to get and maintain a lovely v line. I adore them because I want one...lol. They are the divine chalice of human sculpture.

f2c2a257acfd935c0644a3acaffabf12.jpg

:kiss:

I have a one pack...lol. I would love a six pack and v line too but for a curvy girl it is amazingly hard to get. I think for me, I really admire the effort and dedication of what it takes to get and maintain a lovely v line. I adore them because I want one...lol. They are the divine chalice of human sculpture.

f2c2a257acfd935c0644a3acaffabf12.jpg

:kiss:

The guys in the model pics are amazing. I don't take many days off of the gym and I eat pretty well (I do enjoy a soda or a beer more frequently than I should thoigh), and while I am happy with where I'm at..they are on another level.

Mmmh, baby. I've seen your abs and v line work out.... very impressive... :kiss:

come to my gym..we'll work out together ;) some crunches and squats and hot room yoga! i bet you'd make a mean downward dog!

Back