Hoping to find an Older man / Mentor

I'm hoping to find an older man willing to be very understanding about me. I'm very shy and timid do to a very restrictive childhood. I know allot less then I should for my age do to that and I feel ashamed about it do to how much people expect a girl my age to know.

I just turned 18 and I'm only 4'9" and I'm an athlete. I hope I can find someone to council me and aid me

Hi from Stu in England

I'm hoping to find an older man willing to be very understanding about me. I'm very shy and timid do to a very restrictive childhood. I know allot less then I should for my age do to that and I feel ashamed about it do to how much people expect a girl my age to know.

I just turned 18 and I'm only 4'9" and I'm an athlete. I hope I can find someone to council me and aid me

Well hello there Tiny Tinkerbell, I'm just the older man you are looking for, why don't you pm me and I will look after you I promise! xx

How many birthdays do you have?

Tiny_Tinkerbell on 01/02/16 said:

I just turned 18 and I'm only 4'9" and I'm an athlete. I hope I can find someone to council me and aid me :(

Also, you may wish NOT to use stock photos from the Net.

I'm just hoping for someone literate who will cyber hump my brains out and turn me into a ball of sexual mush; you don't have to be a mentor.

Hey guys it's spam!!

STILL trying dude? Come on.

Back