Spanking

spankmegirl23

Spank Me!!
A turn on? I have a thing for being spanked and my guy does it but not as much as i want and when he does he does comments like its messed up and he don't get how much it does hurt,i told him it hurt called me a wiredo that i like what i like.Should i feel bad for wanting it so bad ? Like i don't want just a few light slaps. I want the hard spanking it does make me wet.

A turn on? I have a thing for being spanked and my guy does it but not as much as i want and when he does he does comments like its messed up and he don't get how much it does hurt,i told him it hurt called me a wiredo that i like what i like.Should i feel bad for wanting it so bad ? Like i don't want just a few light slaps. I want the hard spanking it does make me wet.

No don't feel bad. I totally understand your desires. Personally i love spanking my wife and enjoy a lot of clips on sites like Spankingtube.

If I were you I'd be pissed at your boyfriend. Okay, he doesn't get or understand you fetish but to talk to you like that is out of line. Especially sice i figure at that point you are naked with him and being at least somewhat intimate. If I were you I'd give me shit then enjoy your fetish with someone else on the side. Someone who appreciates you.

Spanking post

You can't help what turns you on. I think lots of women enjoy spanking. I applaud you for being honest with him about your enjoyment of being spanked. He should be thanking you and spanking your butt as hard as he can to give you what you desire. Shame on him for not appreciating your sexuality, honesty, and your willingness to communicate with him. Most of us on here will be in support of you.

No don't feel bad. I totally understand your desires. Personally i love spanking my wife and enjoy a lot of clips on sites like Spankingtube.

If I were you I'd be pissed at your boyfriend. Okay, he doesn't get or understand you fetish but to talk to you like that is out of line. Especially sice i figure at that point you are naked with him and being at least somewhat intimate. If I were you I'd give me shit then enjoy your fetish with someone else on the side. Someone who appreciates you.

Instead of getting someone to do it in the side, reevaluate your relationship with him and see if it is time to move on.

Thank you reading this helped me a lot it made me get i should be mad i know a relationship is not just sex but i was forward with wanting it and i really am not that open with my fetish to him he does slap my ass more clothes then when we have sex and calling me a wiredo hurt like my turn ons are wrong.

You can't help what turns you on. I think lots of women enjoy spanking. I applaud you for being honest with him about your enjoyment of being spanked. He should be thanking you and spanking your butt as hard as he can to give you what you desire. Shame on him for not appreciating your sexuality, honesty, and your willingness to communicate with him. Most of us on here will be in support of you.

Thank you I agree !!

hmm

I have met quite a few gals that love to be spanked. They get incredibly turned on, instantly wet. Its a hot thing and everyone is a little different (thank goodness) :)

I see you are engaged to him. While there is more to a relationship than sex, it is a large part of our lives. As a male, whose wife has turned quite vanilla, it can be difficult if your needs are not being met or if he makes fun of them. I know this from real life. :-(

You have to make the call.

For myself, I know the few times I have had the opportunity to spank a young lady we have both enjoyed ourselves immensely. :rose:
cheers

definitely a turn on - whether its an over the knee job holding her immobile, or tying her to the sex bench...either works well -----for both of us.

Yes spanking in a word is a delight.

It's ok - not ideal, but ok for a partner not to be into something that turns you on.
But for that partner to call you weird is sad, it's a deficiency in the depth of that partner, an inability to recognise or appreciate a need you have.

And while that's a pity, there are sometimes reasons, or even no reasons, that in spite of that shit, you still love that partner.

So be happy, and rock on, and never feel embarrassed or weird or wrong. Appreciate your own kinks, and in my opinion, find a way to fulfill them - perhaps you can have the best of both worlds, even the kink world with a secret someone.

I'd gladly oblige - heck, I'd ask you to reciprocate

:kiss:

i enjoy having a girl bend over for me and let me smack your ass

I love to be spanked. At least, the couple of times it's happened. I got super wet. But hubby is afraid he'll hurt me, so I know how you feel. Now it's just an unfulfilled fantasy. *sigh*

I love to be spanked. At least, the couple of times it's happened. I got super wet. But hubby is afraid he'll hurt me, so I know how you feel. Now it's just an unfulfilled fantasy. *sigh*

If it turns you on and gets you good and wet, he just don't know what he is missing...

Spankings? Only weirdos like spanking a woman's ass... or her cunt... or slapping her tits... or maybe even her face now and then.

And only the worst (best) women like that sort of thing.

love it

Wife loves to be spanked but mostly while being fucked. Not as much just a straight up spanking. When taking it doggy, she will yell out to me to slap her ass. Never asks to be spanked per se

Sounds to me like the OP needs to decide if the spanking is truly necessary for her, if she can handle getting it from somewhere other than hubby, or if he can loosen up and beat that ass.

If it is a truly needed part of you, he can't fulfill it, there are many who would.

Now pull down your pants, bend over my lap, and take it like the naughty girl you are. You know you deserve it.

Instead of getting someone to do it in the side, reevaluate your relationship with him and see if it is time to move on.

^
This is where my mind is: I know you're engaged but you have to think about what's important for you (spanking or him?) and where to go from there..
IMHO the alarm bells for me is that he mocks you for wanting it... That's not very loving .. If you stay together there will be future discrepancies in each other's needs (that's life!) but you shouldn't be mocked ....

I don't have any like or dislike of spanking, except that, if that's what the lady wants, then that's what I'm going to do to please her. We should all give our partners what they want and deserve to get what we want in return.

i know exactly how you feel , i also love a good hard spanking or better still a beating on my bare bum with a riding crop ,sheer heaven .
sadly not everyone understands the thrill it gives us ,just be patient with him honey and explain what it does for you and that you enjoy that amount of pain ,talk about it .x

I never gave spanking much thought until an ex-girlfriend introduced it into our sex life.

I was taking her from behind and she was enjoying herself, but it was nothing exceptional. Unexpectedly she asked me to spank her while I fucked her. I wasn't sure how hard or how much she wanted, so my first few smacks were tentative. The more I struck her the more exited she became, begging me to spank her ass harder. She ended up having a much longer and stronger orgasm than was typical for her.

Ultimately, the spanking didn't turn me on, it was her asking to be spanked and her reactions once the spanking began. It was like a light switch for her, it greatly increased her arousal and that in turn aroused me more.

So, long story short, if it turns you on ask him for it, its not weird or wrong, its what turns you on. He will likely enjoy the increased level of excitement it brings you.

i know exactly how you feel , i also love a good hard spanking or better still a beating on my bare bum with a riding crop ,sheer heaven .
sadly not everyone understands the thrill it gives us ,just be patient with him honey and explain what it does for you and that you enjoy that amount of pain ,talk about it .x

I have tried to tell him what it does for me and he laughs and i told him it don't need to be every time really its just once a week back to it now and he say it don't mean he making me feel bad for wanting it but i think he wont do it and it makes me feel bad i feel like leaving cause of it but i give him his needs in bed why should i don't have the same.

I have tried to tell him what it does for me and he laughs and i told him it don't need to be every time really its just once a week back to it now and he say it don't mean he making me feel bad for wanting it but i think he wont do it and it makes me feel bad i feel like leaving cause of it but i give him his needs in bed why should i don't have the same.
Perhaps find a spanking friend to satisfy those needs of yours, while still fucking hubby to satisfy his? Either openly or secretly depending on the type of relationship you have.
I know I would love to spank you.....

Back