Roadside Hotel

Luv_2_RP_Guy

Really Really Experienced
Roadside Hotel (closed)

"Fuck I hate this job" He thought to himself as he put on the what he had thought to be the gayest looking vest on the planet. "Actually a gay person would not even be caught dead in such a vest" he replied to himself, enjoying his own sense of humor.

bilde

He had taken the job at the hotel running working the front desk a couple of weeks ago. It actually was not so bad because as a college student he could study while on his shifts. The hotel was just off the highway and most of the clientele were just stopping for the night. Not vacation. The work was mindless and boring and from time to time he had fun meeting the guests and trying to figure out what their back stories were. Sometimes inventing crazy stories in his mind for them...Anything to pass the time. The exhaustion on people faces as they walked in were entertaining as well, and he had fun upgrading the people who looked most exhausted.

Every once and a while a pretty woman walked in... but it seemed like always she was with some lucky bastard. So when the lady approached the desk he naturally assumed she would be with someone...

Last edited:
Evie was on her own she was heading back to her hometown for the holiday break when she started to get really tired. There was nothing special about her at least to her, she looked like any other girl in town. She was short at 5'0 with shoulder length brown hair that had highlights in it and she had hazel eyes with a natural tanned body that was well proportionate for her height. She wasn't too skinny but she wasn't chubby either, she was perfect.

She pulled her car into the hotel and grabbed her purse and headed in the front door wearing her black jogging pants and matching jacket with a t-shirt on under it. She didn't have a reservation but she hoped they would still have at least one available room for the night. Making her way to the counter she smiled to the guy behind the desk.

"Hello, was wondering if you had a room available?"

She stood there to wait for his answer and acknowledgement that he had noticed her come in the door.

Ben had been reading a psychology book while manning the front desk. There were no reservations and it was mid week so he knew things would be slow. More than likely it would be a trucker or two or some out of town contractors....

He heard the door open and looked up from his book. He smiled as she made her way through the system of doors.

"Hello, was wondering if you had a room available?" She said....

"No mamn I am so sorry but we are entirely sold out"... with a huge smile on his face....."Haha I am jsut kidding mamn we have tons of space tonight" He looked her over just a bit more. She was dressed pretty typically for a road traveler, she was entirely comfortable, few women ever walked in wearing something sexy, but that is to be expected I suppose.

He glanced down at a computer... "do you have triple A or something like that?"

The smile on her lips fell when he said they were booked and she about said something when he said he was joking. She laughed a little and shook her head realizing he had jokes. He wasn't bad looking so it at least gave her someone to look at while she was here.

"Phew I thought for a second I was going to have to start begging or something for a room. It's been a long drive to get even this far."

She opened her wallet and pulled out her AAA card and handed it to him. The name on it would be Evie Green.

"Will this get me a cheaper rate on a good room?"

He looked up at the lady as she said "Phew I thought for a second I was going to have to start begging or something for a room. It's been a long drive to get even this far." He smiled at her and said, "ahhh man thats not cool... I should not have done that to you... I am sorry".

He reached out and grabbed her card and set it on the counter next to the keyboard. "Yes it gives you a bit of a discount"

His eyes scanned the screen for a second....

"But um you know what, you are in luck tonight.... this couple had a reservation for one of the hot tub suites, they called to say they werent going to make it, but it has already billed their card, so I can release their room to you.... " pausing for a second... "For free.... just make sure you dont hit their mini bar cause then it will bill their card and look kinda fishy... "bottom line is they already paid for the room, so someone should enjoy it... and you look like you might appreciate that. Does this work for you?"

She smiled and wasn't mad but was appreciative of his apology all the same. It made her happy to hear she could get a discount for that card her parents paid for each year.

"Sweet..."

She started to say something more but heard the deal he was going to give her on the room and her eyes went wide hearing him say he would give her the room for free and one of the best rooms at that.

"Sweet thank you so much. You have no idea how much that hot tub will come in handy."

She didn't say it but she was sore from the traveling and such.

"Don't worry I won't touch the mini bar on one condition."

She grinned a little and had an idea.

He looked up and saw the sense of relief and joy on her face as he gave her the news. This was the part of the job that he really liked.

She looked at him and said "Sweet thank you so much. You have no idea how much that hot tub will come in handy."

He smiled, "well dont take this the wrong way but... well you look like you could use it! err Ummm.... I mean um you look ummm... pretty... but just umm tired i guess"

He smiled and looked down as he ran the key through his machine to program the code onto it... He reached up to hand it to her as she said,
"Don't worry I won't touch the mini bar on one condition."

"a condition?" He said... he looked her over, "and what condition is that?" pulling the card back from her as he said this.

She smiled very sweetly and laughed a little at his stumbling over his words but enjoyed the compliment all the same.

"Thanks and the condition is that you show me where the best place to eat dinner is at."

She had started to reach for the key until he pulled it back and the look on his face was priceless but it was the least she could do since he was giving her a room for free.

"So how about it?"

SHe made her offer and Ben smiled at her...

"Ok ummm yeah"

He lowered the card into her hand

"But dont get your hopes up... theres not a ton of fine dinning around here, at least not really close. I guess maybe the Mexican place is pretty good, or the Chinese buffet..."

He pulled out a map of the community and a pencil and started drawing on the map. "Here is where we are and here are the Mexican and Chinese places are"

She grinned and giggled a little as she took the card and gave him another look.

"Well how about this come up and get me after your shift is over and you can show me personally where they are."

She was doing her best at flirting and hoped he would at least let her buy him dinner for his kindness. She looked to him when he pulled out the map and watched just in case he decided not to show her around.

He finished drawing the map and she said, "Well how about this come up and get me after your shift is over and you can show me personally where they are."

He blinked looking at the map and then his eyes widened...

"Ohh um yeah" Processing the fact that the cute girl had kind of just asked him out...

He looked up at her.

"Yeah that would be really cool actually, umm I get off in about an hour. would that be ok?"

She smiles and nods to him. It was just enough time for her to get a shower and change clothes.

"That's perfect and it will give me enough time to get settled and get a shower and changed out of these road clothes."

She laughs a little and realized he knew her name but she didn't know his.

"So ummm what's your name handsome? I mean it is only fair since you know mine."

"That's perfect and it will give me enough time to get settled and get a shower and changed out of these road clothes."

He thought about that for a second... "well I really am not in a hurry so you can take your time if you like....

"So ummm what's your name handsome? I mean it is only fair since you know mine."

"My name is Ben...." he glanced at the screen...." and you are..." squinting his eyes... "EVie!!! Cool name!"

She smiled and was glad he agreed to meet her and that she got a name.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ben. Thanks and see you soon."

She smiled brightly and went back to the car to grab her bag and made her way up to the room. She laid the bags on the bed and dug out a pair of jeans with a purple sweater and a pair of boots. Her panties and bra that she chose were made of lace and matched the purple sweater.

Getting out of her clothes she made her way into the shower with her personal items to try and get the smell of the road off of her and get ready for dinner.

After Evie left Ben remembered that a few weeks ago somebody had left what he assumed looked like an expensive collection of spa/bath and body type products... lotions and such that all had french names. He also remembered that he had a couple of nice bottles of wine that were left by another guest. He knew she would be taking a shower or bath or something so he thought he might hurry up there before she got in to deliver this stuff to her....

He went up to her room and knocked on the door waiting anxiously....

Evie was in the room and had the water going on the shower but was standing there naked when she heard the knock on the door. Wrapping a towel around her she walked over to the door and peeked through the peep hole and saw Ben standing there. A grin crossed her lips as she opened the door.

"What couldn't wait the hour to see me again?"

She stood there with the door open and motioned for him to come in while she waited for his answer.

Ben tried to play it cool and not look her over as she stood there with the towel wrapped around her...

"I am so sorry I had hopped to catch you a little more quickly... before you got all.... ummm naked and all..." Smiling abit... "I promise!"

"But really some lady left a ton of this spa type stuff... lotions and salts and all kinds of things like that... it looks kind of expensive so I thought that maybe you might want to use it for your bath and all.... and well ummm we also had a few bottles of wine left by somebody else... seems like you are the perfect person to take advantage of it all I think."

He stood there partially in the door.... feeling a bit nervous. Wondering if his generosity was a bit too much or not.

She smiled to him and motioned for him to come in and waited for him to finish showing her what he brought.

"Ohhh I got gifts, thank you. Umm but I think I might get in trouble if you leave the wine. I mean I'm only 19 after all."

She laughed a little and shook her head to him. She wondered what was going through his mind at the moment. Taking the basket she started to look through it and smiled to him.

"Seriously though thank you for it."

"ohhh dang you are only 19? I am so sorry.... well yeah um you can just pretend somebody else left this here..." I smile.

trying to sneak a bit of a peak at you...

"so i think i will just um let you do your thing... you can take your time. when you are ready just come to the lobby... i will be studying or something like that..."

"Thanks an I'll see you soon. Mind letting yourself out?"

She laughed a little seeing him taking peeks trying to see her more. She was tempted to let her towel fall and in fact when she walked toward the bathroom and let her towel drop and she could be seen in the mirror that was in the room so he could see her fully if he was looking that was.

She didn't linger to long before she escaped into the bathroom with the basket and started to take her shower not sure if he was still there or if he was a gentleman and left.

"Thanks an I'll see you soon. Mind letting yourself out?" She said as she turned into the bathroom.

"Yeah no worries.... take your time"

Ben turned towards the door and passed the bathroom as she went in, he glanced back at cracked door as he pulled the door open. He looked at the mirror and caught her reflection in the mirror as the towel dropped..... His eyes widened and was stunned by her curves..... At the same time perhaps it was muscle memory or maybe just plane old inertia that carried him through the open door. Walking through the door was certainly not on his mind and yet he found himself in the hall....

"is this really fucking happening?" he thought to himself as he stood in the hall. The best part of his job for him was doing something nice for people. Sure it was boring as hell, but it really was nice when he could lift someones feelings or see the relief on their faces as they would check in for the night. He just never thought that it might turn out like this was....

He walked down the hall and kept thinking about her standing there naked, about to hop into the shower. Fuck she was sooo hot. His cock hardened as he walked down the hall.... He imagined himself in the shower with her..... His cock throbbed...

He made it to the office and went ahead and change out of his lame ass uniform and into his street clothes. No telling in his mind how soon she might be done. He clocked out and then sat in the lobby being sure to not say a word about it to the next person on shift. He sat there staring at his psychology book attempting to take notes. However all he could think about was Evie.... the way she looked, her smile, her voice.....

She finished her shower and got ready for her date. Once she was done she walked down in her jeans and a sweater with a pair of boots. She saw him sitting there and saw how others looked at her. A slight grin on her face as she walked over and kissed his cheek before whispering.

"Hey there handsome you ready?"

She liked seeing the sinking faces when they realized she did that. Moving around to face him she waited to see if he was ready to go to dinner. Little did she know that stopping for the night could turn into something fun like this.

Ben looked up from the page he had been staring at and saw Evie as she walked into the room. His eyes widened as he looked her over. She came and planted a kiss on her cheek which made him smile. He glanced over at a fellow employee and grinned a little at their shock.

She asked if he was ready to such he replied "I am spook ready, what are you in the mood for, pizza, chime, or mexican? We don't have many nice places here I hope that's ok... " he smiled at her... "and um... you look gorgeous by the way"

She smiled to him and took his arm as he got up from his chair. She thought a moment and mexican sounded prtty good to her.

"How about mexican? As long as it's good I'm game for it."

Truthfully she didn't care if they just went back up to her room and ordered in and hung out. She thought he was hot and didn't mind being around him even though she just met him.

Ben pulled her arm in nice and firm. "Mexican it is then!".

He walked her out to his jeep. Walking her to the passenger side and opening the door for her and letting her in. He hopped into his side and pulled out.

They made small talk on the way over. It was playful but still intentional. He loved the way the seatbelt fell between her tits..."dang she is so hot", he thought to himself.

They arrived at the mexican place. "So the food here is great but the atmosphere is... well not too great. But if you want we could just get it to go and maybe go to a park or something?"

Back