Domme looking for online female sub

Virginia_rose

Virgin
Hi, I have been on lit for a while but recently made a new profile. I am looking for an online female sub for daily chatting and playing. I would like you to enjoy orgasm control, light pain (clothes pins and the like), and the concept of being owned. I am not picky age wise as long as your over 18 . I am 32, bi, from Virginia (hence the name) and have had online subs for about ten years. I also have a family so I need to keep this discrete and I'm usually only online during the day. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm and we will talk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I have been on lit for a while but recently made a new profile. I am looking for an online female sub for daily chatting and playing. I would like you to enjoy orgasm control, light pain (clothes pins and the like), and the concept of being owned. I am not picky age wise as long as your over 18 . I am 32, bi, from Virginia (hence the name) and have had online subs for about ten years. I also have a family so I need to keep this discrete and I'm usually only online during the day. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm and we will talk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there.

Could I be the online sub you are looking for? I am desperately seeking an online Mistress to restrict my orgasms for days on end, whilst teasing me online. Yours days would probably be my evenings ( UK) so this could work. PM me if I could be your perfect online plaything...

Hey, I'm nykki, 21, a little/brat And you can message me on kik at nykkileigh96 if you'd like :)

New to lit but not new to the lifestyle. Just thought I’d give this a little bump to help you find what you are looking for.

Back