lasses with glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidProQuo

Literotica Guru
Eye Glasses

Does anyone else find glasses sexy?

Personally, I especially love the black rimmed glasses that cynics would deem as "hipster". I think they are so hot, especially on people who are already attractive to begin with. Really, I think black rimmed glasses bring just about anyone's hotness quotient up a few notches. My boyfriend wears them and my former political science professor that I had/have the biggest crush on wore them too. In one of my favorite photoshoots of Megan Fox, she is wearing them as well. I have always loved them, before they became in vogue, I think.

To bring it back to glasses in general, Jennifer Connelly looked fantastic in hers from The Hot Spot.

3813798385_cbf9eeffa7.jpg

And Jeremy Irons in the Donna Karan ad campaign, in the early 2000s:

normal_dk-1.jpg

Lol

I'm yet to meet a guy who doesn't enjoy a "librarian" blowjob as my BF refers them too, lol

I'm yet to meet a guy who doesn't enjoy a "librarian" blowjob as my BF refers them too, lol
Librarian, hot teacher,sexy boss lady, ex governor of Alaska,newscaster, nurse,doctor,etc all hot fantasy women wearing glasses

I hate wearing glasses but a lot of men do think I look intellectual (hahaha )but hayfever is a killer with the lenses, so I have to suffer looking intellectual rather than sexy;)

I generally wear contacts, but occasionally I'll pull out my glasses if the mood strikes. I have found men find them sexy.

I feel guilty, but they are kind of a turn off. I think it might stem Don my birth father, who've I disowned, wore them. I think it's kind I'd cute/sexy though when I didn't know they wear contacts and have them on when I'm booty call in the middle of the night, then slowly take them off for him and he knows what's next. Yeah....

Ive been wearing my glasses a lot lately since Im out of contacts! I think I look better without them, but Ive been told theyre sexy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back