Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters

SailorJerry

Taking on Water
Thought I'd exercise my inner exhibitionist. Enjoy. No haters !

(more to come)
SailorJerry :kiss:

tumblr_maocna3QAj1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

A couple things about me:

1) I am currently single and looking for a long term relationship. Despite online play, I am monogamous, and loyal to my partner when in a relationship. Besides, sex gets better and better when two people strive to learn how to meet their partner's needs.

2) I am a closet exhibitionist. Yep, I'm doing this for my own pleasure, and if I can give something back to help make the Lit experience even better, then I feel good about my contribution.

3) I do like to get requests and love to hear new pic ideas. Mostly I'm just winging it, and I fluke out with some good pics and throw the rest away. I do crop and light photoshop, but I'm really not that skilled. So please tell me what you like. I love PM's.

4) I'm probably not going to show Full Monty. I do have some erotic video and pics, but I only share those with people I establish an ongoing relationship of trust with.

If you like what you see, tell me. If not, please keep it to yourself.

Cheers !

Last edited:
Very nice.....love the backside. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more:D

Thank you both for your kinds words. :rose::rose:

I'll be back later, maybe with a few more risque pics...

SJ
(peace)

A few from the garage...

A while ago, a friend asked me to take some pics for her, so I went down to the garage and so these are a few from that evening. enjoy. ;)

Last edited:
These are great shots (but those cans of beer seem to be getting in the way all the time! ;))

if anyone knows how to upload pics from an iPhone or iPad, please PM me. otherwise the new hiking pics will have to wait until I get back from my roadtrip.

peace!

Tonight I'm in a hotel room on my road trip, just taking a sexy nap before going down to the corner pub for a drink. Anyone feel like spooning ? ;)

1189ecaa.jpg

a9fb0d1d.jpg

eb9f2764.jpg

841fb94e.jpg

Um...Hello, Sailor! I agree those pesky beer cans are in the way there...

*subscribes.....

Um...Hello, Sailor! I agree those pesky beer cans are in the way there...

*subscribes.....

Glad you're enjoying the thread. Feel free to make a request - i'll need new ideas to keep the page fresh. Muah!

Back