SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Foxy Wench

Literotica Guru
I know there are a few of these threads posted on here, but I have had a bit of interest in something like this.

My idea would be to get a hotel room, have everyone meet and get comfy with each other, have a movie playing, then see where things go from there.

We would need both men & women to be interested before thinking of going ahead with this.

Anyone interested?

Great Idea

I'm very ineterested. Keep my in the loop and send email to (See PROFILE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Party time

No doubt there are many interested in this one. It needs to be bumped daily if not more.

Me too ......... bumpty bump. Just need decent notice.
I am near LaCrosse ...... know a woman in the Milwaukee area who would be interested as well. Hell, may even bring wifey if we can both get away.
Keep me in the loop too .....

interested

hey im definatley interested and i think we would have alot of fun. ltr everyone

same here, i would totally be interested. sounds like a swinging good time. keep me looped.

I will look into hotels & such & see about a date.

Anyone have any ideas what might be a good time to do this?

giggles

*Gently bumps this thread*

...even tho I'm not so sure....lol

Strike while the iron is hot

Next week is great. But do find a place with a hot tuband pool. It seems essential.

*smiles*

Oldest Motive....glad to see I'm not the only "leery" one here.....lol....I'm no prude, and even tho it sounds like fun...I'm just not too sure about it...but it would be fun to meet people!!

Hope I'm not the only "old" one there...lol

Re: *smiles*

jazey_43 said:
Oldest Motive....glad to see I'm not the only "leery" one here.....lol....I'm no prude, and even tho it sounds like fun...I'm just not too sure about it...but it would be fun to meet people!!

Hope I'm not the only "old" one there...lol
I am interested if Jaz is interested and the weather is good for driving

Re: wonders

jazey_43 said:
Dik....are ya thinking of attending??:)

Just nipping in to creep up on Ms.Jazey and squeeze her tight from behind.....she knows...mmmm...mmmm...what....I....mean....mmmmmm:rose: :rose: :rose:

Re: wonders

jazey_43 said:
Dik....are ya thinking of attending??:)
If you are planning to attend and I can drive, I am in MI :)

Back