slut seeks depraved conversation

lululilac

Experienced
I like humiliation, bondage, inflation, pregnancy, public use, gangbangs, etc. the more extreme the better. Message me with what you might like to do to me for a reply.make me wet please!

Last edited:
I like humiliation, bondage, inflation, pregnancy, public use, gangbangs, etc. the more extreme the better. Message me with what you might like to do to me for a reply.make me wet please! cocoa
Welcome to Lit, sweetie.

with her tied in that position I could park my bike between her buttocks, great, now how to secure the bike.

Chain the bike to me? They might get distracted, at least. :)

Anyone want to abuse me tonight, by the way? Very interested in maybe a long-term online master, by the way...

I just realized the irony of using private message to entice someone who craves humiliation and public use.

Horati0Baccus said:
You stand on the parking garage second level. The drive up ramp is blocked for painting (at least that is what the sign says) but the stairwells and elevator opened on to this level and people on the street below were going to hear this. How long before others joined? There were already 4 men and 2 women. The men ranged from a thin older stern faced man in a fine suit to a tattoo faced young man who frequently sat on corner near your work with a sign reading "give me beer muney or I'll call you a Pigfucker." You wondered what he'd call you after today. The other men looked like they may have been pulled from any pub on the block. The women were both statuesque blondes with small apple sized breasts softly curving hips and long legs. They both wore only high stapped heels and black dildos in crotchless harnesses that revealed their smooth damp lips. You can feel breath against your ear as I whisper. "You asked for this slut now get your filthy ass in there and get started."

Back