Freefall_mc's kink bingo

So sorry that i took so long to find this!

here you go;
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-22.jpg
    Untitled-22.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 67
Thank you, Stella.
And thanks for the posted instructions and the FAQs thread.
ok...now where to begin...

B1 I1 N1 G1 O1

B2 I2 N2 G2 O2

B3 I3 N3 G3 O3

B4 I4 N4 G4 O4

B5 I5 N5 G5 O5

Last edited:
washing, cleaning each other

“I’m never getting sucked into playing mud football again! We both look like we’ve been crawling through fox holes during a downpour!” Giggling, Jessie motioned her hands up and down in reference to both girls’ muddy attire and mud smeared faces.

“For God’s sake, quit moving so much. You’re dripping mud everywhere,” replied Linda. “Let’s strip off in the shower, I just cleaned this floor.”

Both girls stepped into the white tiled shower, shedding heavily caked denim and cotton, bumping each other within the tight quarters. Pushing the muddy pile into a corner and pulling the cheap vinyl shower curtain closed, Linda turned on the shower. Black ran from their hair and faces, in a continuous stream down past their shoulders. Both relaxed into the warm wash of extra weight from their bodies, revealing skin and curves.

“Wow, I knew you had a nice body under all those baggy t-shirts and sweatshirts you wear,” said Jessie, admiring the body inches from her. “Here, let me help.” Grabbing the bar of soap from the corner, lathering up her hands before passing the bar to the taller girl, she began to spread a layer of lather over Linda’s ivory bare skin, over shoulders, across ample breasts and smooth abdomen. Linda closed her eyes, delighting in the sensations of the slick, soapy hands gliding with ease across her front, circling behind to her tensing back, pressuring down either side of her spine, along her waist line, then around the curves to the crevice of her ass.

“Wait!” Linda grinned at apparently startling Jessie, who had pulled her hands back to her sides. “We both need another lather of soap, hon. Good thing we have a large water heater here. This may take some time.”

roleplay, animal

Evocative stride, twitching tail, a baiting scent
To awaken a sire’s primal instinct.
Stretching, sprawling, submissively exposed,
Life’s aching demand beyond refusal.

Muscles taut, reverberate beckoning,
Capturing a growling, pounce in response.
Prevailing weight, jowls threaten nape, claws piercing haunches,
The penetrating gift, swift and fierce in abandonment,
Relenting to nature’s brutality.

Rearing her head, fangs snap at his mane, his release now her claim.
No inference or promise, compelled only by a calling,
Sweet infliction of purity, conceding to Mother’s purpose.

i sooo hate vultures

Rest in Peace? pfft MY ASS. The ghosts here attest to that it looks.

Evolution, she had heard it referred to as. Incomprehensive shivering descended D’s spine, enough to tell her, the world would continue its advance into a new age, and could no longer be argued among Those. …………..…She wondered, with the overloading of mankind’s nerves to the point of seizure, if the Mother was subject to a weaker purpose, as they, rather than the order of Her family. Or perhaps She was just winging it. D’s faith waivered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She paced over to the couch, setting the cup gingerly upon the royal blue coaster, fragrances and steam shifted together in their dance. “It will help. Sip…slowly.”

Pulling the curtain closed, she let the shower heat penetrate her torso. It would be a long day tomorrow, and only successful if she was in her right senses. She ran her hand across her stomach, now slick with soap, and sucking in the humid air, “felt” for her.
The herbs carried well, the swirling mix escaping ****’s mouth as she drifted into a sleep, blending with the scent of juniper in the well circulated house. D let the shower water fill her mouth, heating her tongue, anticipation swelled in her breast with her decision to negotiate for liberties…………..

…………… pelvis twisting in mild opposition from the other room, D released her. Cursing herself, she stepped farther under the showerhead, trying to refocus on her digits, finding again the rhythmic sensations against the delicate nerves. The steadiness of her pace was interrupted almost immediately. Goose bumps crept through her extremities and hands, the need erupting into a new fierceness through her thrusting fingers.

It was the savage pace of pursuit, breaking the icy fall air, leaves and litter kicked from the duffy floor of the woods. ………..She felt the terror and pain searing through the air shrilly, ripping down her body to a shuddering release. There again, the self loathing………………

She had recognized the two, the second of which would be congruent to the purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stepping selective sideways and back, tracing fingers around cold steel nautilus, she could feel the air between them collapse. The tremors deep in his throat, escaping and echoing throughout the room …………………………. played so cooperative her demeanor; but yes, she had seen, his embattlement with his own slide, desperate to farther the course of his own. ……………………….

Her feet planted, taunting him, braced for when he seized her. Anticipating his lift, she made a grasp for the bars above her head. The cool solidity steadied her nerves and balance. …………….

Allowing her some pull of her own, back braced in her elevated position, he had steadied to the lead of her inner muscles, controlled by his prenatal need for the rocking; ironically mimicking the infancy of his retarded progression of transition.
………………His hands, in a tightening grip, suddenly jerked down on her hips, his nails digging slightly, “You’ve pressed me to this!” he snarled, a primitive rasping to his tone. She realized the critical moment had approached. Her arms weak from the suspension, thigh muscles arguing with ache, she almost welcomed the release of her weight into the raw forcefulness of his thrusts; submission, payment worth the territorial instinct she would need from him.
She could compromise to a marking or two, for the prevailing good. She was just relieved he hadn’t urinated on her.

He had dropped the bags, near the door; so many stretched miles between the commitment of his heart and the hot blood that pulsed through it.

His erection answered her passionate embrace of his hips. The heat from his loin against her cheek, sweltering her desires, given with open mouth, her tongue savoring the smooth length of his shaft, before sucking him in with the familiar rhythm of her love. The firmness of his stance, and gentleness of his hand, gave assurance to the release of tension in her throat, accommodating the length of his member. A moan escaping his set jaw, he grasped the base of his shaft, pumping his release into her now nursing mouth.

Rising into his comforting arms, she clung to the strength of his shoulders, wrapping her legs around his waist, to be carried to the couch. Together he reclined them into the cushioned backing, his pressed trousers now hanging around his thighs just below her arse. Leaning back inches from his chest; she let the remainder of her robe fall open, pressing his reviving cock between the heat of their bellies.

Rising up his torso, she could feel the increasing wetness and tingling between her legs as he passionately caressed her erect nipples with hot tongue and lips. Then gliding down his chest, she found the head of his cock, twitching, and pressed it past her folds and into the aching beyond. He stroked deeper into her tissues, until her juices flowed freely, reducing the friction enough for them to drift into a steady fuck.

The explosiveness of their orgasm impending, she slowed suddenly. Raising her hand to his chin, catching his eyes, she asked him to share what he otherwise could not. Gripping the curves of her hips and her ass, he plunged into her depths; the rawness of his emotions driving her to gasp for breath, to hold, suppressing the impulse to cry out with each of his thrusts. She came with him, shivering from the intensity.

“I have to go.” He said between breaths.

Still shaking, she responded with a kiss, capturing the softness of his lips to memory. “I’ll be here, each night, as we are now, waiting for you.”

Back