Sia's Cozy Abode

SiaKlynn

Walk with me?
I’ve been searching as of late for a place to call my own. A place I can escape to and leave random thoughts or rants without disturbing others. A place I can brainstorm when an idea pops into my head. I have traveled far and wide in search of the perfect place. This search has taken me through many beautiful homesteads, but none of them spoke to me. I knew if I was patient I would find the place which would whisper to my soul, “You’re home.”

Welcome to my Cozy Abode.
Please feel free to pop in for a visit

The tour:

As you can see there is a pool, which is heated during the cooler months and a large deck, which is open for use by visiting guests. When you step through the sliding glass doors the living room is to left with a loveseat and two large cozy armchairs with matching ottomans, a coffee table sits in the center of the area creating an inviting place to sit and enjoy conversations with friends or curled up with a book. There is a mahogany chest against the wall filled with warm cozy blankets. To the right is the study with two bookcases brimming with books, a desk and another cozy armchair with a crimson chenille blanket draped over the back. Walking further back into the house you’ll find a kitchen fully stocked, please help yourself. A long hallway leads to a bathroom, which is the first door on the left and as you continue to the end there is a door leading to my bedroom. Only invited guests are welcome to go beyond this door.

There is another hallway connected to the sitting room, which leads to a guest bedroom and out to the back patio where there is a fire pit surrounded by comfortable chairs as well as a large umbrella to offer shade during the day. A hedged area further back encompasses a garden with a pond and a couple of benches. This spot is really wonderful for daydreaming or scribbling an idea or two down in a notebook; at night when the moon is high and stars are twinkling it makes for a romantic setting.

If you stop and I’m not around please feel welcome to make yourself comfortable should you need a place to rest or have a meal. My door is always open.

Last edited:
So, a little while ago I felt like I was ready to pass out and now I'm wide awake? Nice time for the second wind to kick in. =/

And it's hot...

This heat wave can go fuck itself, so I can stop sounding like a broken record.

So, a little while ago I felt like I was ready to pass out and now I'm wide awake? Nice time for the second wind to kick in. =/

And it's hot...

Seems like a heat wave fucking itself would only result in more heat...though I suppose it may also be followed by a deluge...*shrug*

Can't win for losing, I suppose...

Seems like a heat wave fucking itself would only result in more heat...though I suppose it may also be followed by a deluge...*shrug*

Can't win for losing, I suppose...

*laughs, perhaps a little too much* When you put it that way ... I should rephrase...

This heat wave can fuck off!

I like you new AV, btw.

And it's hot...

That's probably my fault. :p

Well.. the wide awake part, not the heat wave part.

Although if I also make you feel all hot, I'd be okay with that too. ;)

*laughs, perhaps a little too much* When you put it that way ... I should rephrase...

This heat wave can fuck off!

I like you new AV, btw.

*chuckle* There ya go! phrasing is everything!

Thanks. I found a cool pic on dA and did some tweaking in Photoshop.

Back