Little Red Book ('cause black is boring)

Obzezzion

Really Experienced
This thread will be consist of a list of ideas I'm considering. If you want to try out an idea, PM me and I'll work with you on it if I'm in the mood. As time passes, I'll hopefully have a number of ideas to play around with in SRPs.

If you wish to submit ideas you might want to do with me, this is the place to do so. Bear in mind my SRP profile, but feel free to post any ideas you might have and I'll consider them if you want to run through them with me.

The
tag apparently doesn't work on Literotica, so I'll separate ideas via asterisks (*) or some other method. Asterisks will work for now, I suppose.
In The Three Musketeers, a woman in France is branded with the fleur de lis; this marks her as one to be executed. If I remember right, she does die near the end of the book, but not by beheading (the common method of execution during that time period being the guillotine). In my idea, a woman has been arrested for trying to assassinate the king of England; her reason can be discussed if the idea is used. Deciding to try French justice as a new method of law enforcement, the woman is ordered to be branded with the fleur de lis and imprisoned until such time as is appropriate for execution - likely during a period when multiple executions are to be conducted. Prior to being branded, however, a well-traveled man of British nobility offers the woman a choice: be branded, imprisoned, and executed for her crime - or become his slave. The RP would most likely begin with the woman waiting in the nobleman's study for him to arrive, nervously - and perhaps a bit impatiently - wondering who the benefactor who freed her is and what he wants in return.

Another idea might be for her to escape when British guards are attacked by some kind of rebels, only to be captured by a man who keeps her shackled to the wall in one of many rooms in the wine cellar catacombs beneath his home. Considered a criminal on the run, British soldiers scour the countryside for her but find nothing. The RP would begin just after the man's sent away some inquiring British soldiers. Assume for the purposes of this RP that the entrance to the underground catacombs is well-hidden and was not found by the investigating soldiers.

In either case, her new "master" could be a little sadistic - but not necessarily one to whip her until she bleeds. Bear in mind my SRP profile, please. I've specifically left the time period and location vague so we don't have to abide by a specific set of historical rules. We can be flexible, but bear in mind that this is essentially a medieval RP set in real-world history. Think bubonic plague, Scarlet Pimpernel, The Three Musketeers, A Tale of Two Cities, Oliver Twist, and so on in regards to the setting.
I'd be interested in playing a guy or girl working in a modern auto body shop. The customer shows up just as the place is closing one evening and the guy/girl is told that the customer can't afford the work that's been done. The guy/girl thus decides to cook the books in order to help the customer out - for a price.
30s-40s Germany: still developing this one. Further details as I devise them.

Okay, one idea is this: WWII has begun. The Nazi Party is growing increasingly powerful and has Poland firmly under its thumb. Despite attempts to conquer England and Wales, both countries remain free of Hitler’s reign. This is where history will be altered in our RP: Hitler's trump card comes in the form of a woman (played by me) who manages to trick the British king (played by you) into thinking she's a defector. In return for sex, the woman agrees to spill the beans about Nazi weaknesses. Instead, after, the king is killed by the woman; she alerts one of Hitler's Lieutenants (also played by you) and he moves his team in to take control of England. To reward her for her success, the woman is granted an audience with the Lieutenant of an intimate nature.

This RP would obviously consist of two parts. Part one would be the king coming in to seal the deal, so to speak; you would have to be willing to let your char (the king) die. Part one would end with radio contact. Part two would begin similarly, the promiscuous beauty awaiting her "reward" after a successful invasion of England. Other ideas for this setting may develop in time, or you can suggest another story line if you like.
Another possibility is a jungle or tropical rainforest setting. We could follow the plot of Lost by having a plane crash into the island and natives kidnap the survivors for sexual ritualism, but I prefer a slightly more unique approach: your character(s) is/are on some random tropical island covered in dense jungle to study a civilization that is primitive in nature, having witch doctors and believing in things like a sun god and a moon god and so on. In studying every part of the culture, your char(s) decide(s) to engage in some of the fertility and other spiritual rituals. I could play the witch doctor or other tribesman/tribeswoman, or I could play a researcher and you could play the witch doctor or tribesman/tribeswoman. I'm not really picky on this. It's an interesting idea I wouldn't mind exploring, though.

One cultural idea for this plot might be devotion to nature via "naturism" (i.e. nudist society), and we could go for culture shock in this case. The nature and practices of a particular ritual can be discussed if this idea is selected.

Another idea is that the researchers are scientists studying a rare form of bacteria on the island; the bacteria infects the researchers, amplifying basic carnal urges. You can likely guess what happens next.

Last edited:
GardenoftheGoddess.png

Welcome to Eden, a lush garden paradise where much more than just flowers, shrubs, and trees grow. Though very warm, a cool breeze periodically relieves you of your perspiration. There are many nooks and crannies here and there in which to have some fun, and more than a few couples have done just that. The grounds crew keeps the vast garden immaculately gorgeous, making it a wonderful retreat for anyone from the lowest of the social classes to the creme de la creme. As often as Eden inspires sensuality and elegance, however, it also inspires brilliant ideas and is a perfect, quiet place to think. Feel free to roam about; don't mind anyone you find enjoying themselves here...as long as you don't bother them, they won't bother you.

GardenoftheGoddess3.jpg

Unless the lot of you really want to be bothered, of course.

GardenoftheGoddess2a.jpg

Last edited:
These are some characters of mine. If you wanna RP with them, feel free to PM me; I can adapt some characters (if not most) to particular situations if need be.
33z8wbc.png

Name: Devon Amos (aka Dev)

Appearance: Despite being biologically male, Dev considers herself a girl in most respects. She's had hair permanently removed from every part of her body except her head and dresses in women's clothes. She is also attracted to men. Standing five-seven in her slender form, her black hair cut short and her eyes very blue, she's quite pale; yet she doesn't stand out in many other respects. She doesn't wear make-up, but she appears to be exactly what she considers herself (a girl) at first glance. On the other hand, her time at camp and five medals (three gold, one silver, one bronze) for professional archery proves she's not a wimp (no matter how girly she is). Tiger lilies were tattooed up her right side when she was twenty. Her favorite outfit consists of a pink dress and a pair of pink Vans. She drives either an ’89 Jeep, an ’06 Audi A3, or an ’82 Mitsubishi Starion (depending on the setting).

Sexual Preference: Gay

Personality & Story: Devon spent three summers at camp when she was seven, eight, and nine. It got her into archery and she eventually went pro. She started dressing as a girl when she was twelve and dated two guys at fourteen and sixteen, both of whom dumped her when they found out she was biologically male. She finally had a successful relationship with a gay guy (not a cross-dresser, like her) at seventeen, but he moved away for business when she was nineteen (he was twenty-two at the time); she hasn't seen or heard from him since, though she did lose her virginity by him.

An athletic sort, she got into rock climbing as a hobby and archery professionally in her early twenties but became a secretary to pay the bills. She eventually became a personal assistant, and then an administrative assistant. Unfortunately, she was recently fired by a new admin in her office building for being a gay cross-dresser (though this was never officially cited as a cause, of course). While putting her resume together, the apartment building she was in changed ownership and she was ordered to vacate - forcing her back in with her parents until she could find a new job and a new place to live. This created undue stress on both her and her family, though her gay-hating older brother was thankfully off in New York or somewhere like that running some kind of marketing firm. But after seven weeks, the stress was starting to get to her.

Then she saw a flier for the re-opening of her old camp at a local outdoor cafe while eating a late lunch one afternoon. Deciding that she definitely needed something to seriously de-stress and that this was a good tool for that, she sent in her application and packed up her things. She didn't have much, having sold the majority of her furniture, so packing everything into the Jeep was pretty quick. Her parents didn't like to see her stressed but they couldn't deny that they were just as happy to see her go as she was.

Thread(s):
Camp Wicapiwaka (dead)
Red Line (active)

Back