Married men

ellolorin

Really Experienced
I definitely have to admit that I have a preference for married men. Something just really hot, kinky, taboo or whatever you want to call it about being with a taken man. Plus they're generally more willing to try kinkier things and be discreet about it. I don't really see it as wrong on my end cause I'm just getting what I want. They are making the decision to cheat. Plus it's hot knowing he's balls deep in me while she's out doing whatever else. And I guess sometimes the sadistic part of me likes to meet her sometimes.

Anyone else have this fetish I guess u would call it?

I'm a married man and I love everything what you just said! It's the forbidden factor which makes it so hot!!

Here, here. As a married M I do find many women coming on to me... maybe its the taboo, but I like it!t

Oh yes I love married men for all the same reasons you wrote. Sending them home with a smile and the wife doesn't know why. Giving him what she wont.

I definitely have to admit that I have a preference for married men. Something just really hot, kinky, taboo or whatever you want to call it about being with a taken man. Plus they're generally more willing to try kinkier things and be discreet about it. I don't really see it as wrong on my end cause I'm just getting what I want. They are making the decision to cheat. Plus it's hot knowing he's balls deep in me while she's out doing whatever else. And I guess sometimes the sadistic part of me likes to meet her sometimes.

for me, this attitude is reprehensible.

I agree with everything you said!! There are a lot of unhappily married men whose wives treat them like crap but they stay for the kids or whatever reason. I love knowing I have brought a smile to an unhappily married man--even if it's just as friends.

2 of my boyfriends are married. I think it's safer because they respect my marriage. It's hotter because of the danger and risk. I love the fact the I can pull them from their marriage.

Maybe I am just dense (or really more ugly than I thought) but I don't seem to attract the attnetion of women who lile married men. Mores the pity.

Wish I could find a woman like you ladies in my area....

Honestly, just had to break the ice with them. The one, our spouses went to bed after a party and I was last to smoke with him and a couple other guys. I started freaking out and asked him to feel my heart rate, which turned into touching my breasts, which turned to sucking on my breasts, which turned into him putting his dick inside me. Since, we've been meeting up when his wife isn't home or meeting out for his lunch breaks.

Observations

I must admit since becoming married, and wearing a ring... I've noticed a shift. There's a distinct type of woman who enjoys flirting ... Some even when wife & kids are there.

I always assumed that it was harmless flirting due to the 3rd party knowing that ultimately I was off limits.

Have I misunderstood?

I need to meet few of these sexy ladies around my neck of the woods.

Back