Candaulism

Bob Waters

Literotica Guru
Candaulism- the practice in which a man receives sexual gratification from exposing his partner to other people for their voyueristic pleasure.

Yep. That's me. Dipped the toes in and I like it. My wife has an exhibitionistic streak so I have permission to share some photos of her with limits.

So some photos of my beautiful wife. Enjoy

Last edited:
Candaulism- the practice in which a man receives sexual gratification from exposing his partner to other people for their voyueristic pleasure.

Yep. That's me. Dipped the toes in and I like it. My wife has an exhibitionistic streak so I have permission to share some photos of her with limits.

Wow! She's Lovey!

Looking good

very nice!!

thaks for sharing

sweet. more please

One more for the day - a pinup style

Comments are welcome.

Last edited:
This is like potato chips. You need that "just one more". Here's a sunbathing one in honor of eclipse day.

Last edited:
This is like potato chips. You need that "just one more". Here's a sunbathing one in honor of eclipse day.

Very pretty in the nude. I never heard that term before, and now I'm curious to know the unusual word for her pleasure in showing herself.:rose:

Very pretty in the nude. I never heard that term before, and now I'm curious to know the unusual word for her pleasure in showing herself.:rose:

Much less unusual; exhibitionism is the pleasure of showing yourself.

Here's a Candaulistic/exhibitionistic pic to start the morning.

Last edited:
Back