Male Bonding

jerkme2005

Really Experienced
looking for other hot guys into male bonding, jerking off, sucking, fucking, etc. What are you into, let hear from you!

Sexy Play Time

Looking for hot guys also maybe we can make good conversation together.Bi-curious male interested in all that plus some more fantasies if u care to hear them later.I would luv to suck u off and play with your body right now baby.:kiss::kiss::kiss:;)

It's too bad I'm not near either of you guys!!!
I've been getting back into exploring my bi-side again after a few years off. I haven't found any guys to talk with who want more than a hott email conversation. Not that I don't love the thought of writing something just to get a guy hard and make him cum!!! But it seems like that's all they want.

It would be nice to have a bud to hang out with, and do things...who is okay with a little closeness, and physical mutual pleasuring on occasion....and not just a one time thing.
I wish guys would put a bit more in their profiles...like age, location, interests, maybe? Some profiles don't even let you know gender....not that it matters to me..;) I can swing either way!

Mutual

Sometimes just good to have a little conversation while getting off. Not the kinkiest, hottest think ever, but enjoy helping get off simultaneously.

hey knight1833

Its all a numbers game man,
I've consistently run into the same problem you have had.
Most all the guys want to do is talk that sexy talk
but aren't willing to lend a hand or anything else for that matter.
I bid you good fortune in your search.

Back