Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

In their room, the Lunarian princess powered down from her fuku, revealing herself to be dressed in a sexy red lace teddie and matching thong. A color she knew to be enticing to her ninja.

He sat on the bed beside her. A hand moving to the side of her face before he leaned in to kiss her. "I want you...." he murmured right before his mouth attached to hers.

She kissed him back, her fingers playing across the sensitive parts of his plastron. She pulled away briefly. "Exactly what I wanted to hear. I want you too." Serena then captured his lips with hers once more

She straddled him as he pulled her on top. "Take me Raph." She moaned out, already feeling hot and wet

He moaned as he grabbed the flimsy clothes he was wearing and ripped them away, even with Serena on top of him. His member was already out and throbbing hard. He did a swift move to lift her slightly so he could get his member under her before setting her back down and impaling her with his thick hard member. He almost let out a cry. The spell on him driving him close to ecstasy with the woman he loved riding him. "R....rena!" he moaned as he started to move his hips and start a quick, hard rythem.

She cried out as he entered her, almost close to ecstasy herself. Her hips moved in rhythm with his. "Raph!" She moaned out, her womanhood growing wetter as she grew closer. She kissed along his plastron, her hips beginning to swirl at the same time

He moaned, and bucked against her. His member so hard, and her soft inner walls squeezing and massaging him was making him feel like he was on fire. "R...Rena....god......RENA!" he moaned louder as he continued to push up and into her before rolling so he was on top. He grabbed her legs and moved them so her legs were on his shoulders, then he began to plow deeper into her. His member twitching, and seeming to grow hot with friction. "Oh....."

Serena moaned and bucked under him. Her walls squeezing around his member tightly as her first orgasm of the night hit and hit hard. She shook and trembled but continued on, pulling him in close. "Oh god Raph!"

"Rena...." her name come out almost a whispered breath as he continued to buck into her. Feeling her tighten and cum, he also began to cum. His whole body trembling as his member jerked and twitched inside her. "God.... R....rena..." he moaned.

She held him close, even as both their bodies continued to tremble. "Raph." His name a content but loving sigh. Her walls milking his member for every drop of cum

He moaned and shivered as the last of his cum was milked from him. He then lay panting. "God damn, Baby...."

"Yeah. It has." he said smiling a little as he moved to lay beside her. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Wonderful after being with you." he murmured as he ran a hand up her side and over her ribs. He moved his head low to flick his tongue out at her nipple. He then grunted and doubled over as if in pain. As he did this a feeling of ecstatic thrill would run through Serena's body.

She released a low moan as his tongue flicked over her nipple. However when he grunted in pain, she gasped. "Raph!" The thrilling feeling ran through her but she shook it off

She released a low moan as his tongue flicked over her nipple. However when he grunted in pain, she gasped. "Raph!" The thrilling feeling ran through her but she shook it off

He grunted again, then moved quickly to hold her down to the bed before then bury his member deep inside of her. He then moved slowly, getting a nice rhythm up not noticing his own dead tissue at the base of his member starting to fuse together with Serena's living tissue around her womanhood opening. It was like they had been sown together at their private area.

She moaned in response until she began feeling a pulling sensation from her living tissue. She placed her hands on Raph's plastron to stop him and attempt to push him back so she could see the problem.

As she pushed him back, she'd feel the attached area and now, she was starting to feel his member inside of her, but also could feel what he was feeling, with her walls squeezing his member tightly. It was like they had been fused together into one entity and could feel everything the other felt.

As she saw they were attached, her eyes widened. Even though she could feel what he felt, it didn't make her think before her reaction truly hit. She screamed, extremely loud, almost ear-splitting

The sound hurt his hearing so he covered his ear canals with his hands, though the rest of his body thrust against hers anyway before pulling back as much as he could and thrusting again. "Rena...." he groaned out as much from pain as pleasure. As the sound hurt him, it'd hurt her too.

She stopped screaming as the pain was getting to her. She was soon weeping hard. "Raph....." She looked at him, tears in her eyes.

He hugged her close, he couldn't control his own body almost from the waist down as he kept thrusting, waves of pleasure washing over him, but a disgust and anger at himself rising under each wave. "I'm sorry, Baby. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." he murmured in her ear over and over as he continued to hold her close. He kissed her deeply, trying to take her mind off the horrifying event. While she was weeping, tears were going down his face as well.

Back