Ask Doctor Liz!

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
In the year or so since I joined Lit I've shared a lot of my messed up past and now relatively happy life. I've made a lot of friends and a lot of acquaintances on here. Aside from the daily cock pics and graphic PM's describing what some of you would like to do to me, I've made a real connection with some of you and no connection at all with others. lol

I love those of you who I chat with about our problems and insecurities, doubts and hiccups in life. This thread is in NO WAY meant to replace that connection.

However, during a recent naughty role play where I was a dom-bitch psychiatrist (imagine that! big stretch, huh? ;) ) for a submissive slave toy, I got the idea to start this thread.

Ask me a question or present a problem and ask for advice. Any question, situation, problem, scenario you want. It can be as serious or silly as you wish.

If others want to answer too, feel free. If you want to call yourself a doctor though you have to pass my rigorous "medical" exam first lol

I don't know whether this will take off or not.

But for now, Doctor Liz is listening! ;) :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Doctor Liz is listening.jpg
    Doctor Liz is listening.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
ok, Doctor Liz, I'll play: how do I convince my mistress to take me back?

That depends. Is she jealous of your relationship with your wife, or are you talking about your wife too much?

If it's the former and you don't want a divorce: ask for referrals. :D

If it's the latter: stop talking about what's wrong with your marriage with her and just do her! :devil:

trust me, that was the whole point of just doing her....I think it was a pre-emptive strike in case I tried to go back to my wife.....but that ship has sailed

trust me, that was the whole point of just doing her....I think it was a pre-emptive strike in case I tried to go back to my wife.....but that ship has sailed

Ahh, so you were using her as a safety net? Hmmm, not cool sweetie :caning:

Find a girlfriend who likes to be called Mistress.

Dr Liz

I can't stop looking at the very attractive woman next door every time she comes outside to sun tan
Do I need to move...?

Dr Liz

I can't stop looking at the very attractive woman next door every time she comes outside to sun tan
Do I need to move...?

No. But you need to stop looking at her from your bedroom window with binoculars while you masturbate.

Just come over and introduce yourself! ;) :)

No. But you need to stop looking at her from your bedroom window with binoculars while you masturbate.

Just come over and introduce yourself! ;) :)

Dr Liz, the way you answered my question

Just come over and introduce yourself!

seems to indicate you are the woman I am looking at...have you noticed my window curtains a bit open during the day?
Will this violate doctor-patient confidentiality
;)

Dr Liz, the way you answered my question

Just come over and introduce yourself!

seems to indicate you are the woman I am looking at...have you noticed my window curtains a bit open during the day?
Will this violate doctor-patient confidentiality
;)

Hey, as long as your check clears I promise you complete and total full body confidentiality!

Dr. Liz,

Should I wear panties in the winter to keep my bottom warm, or just find a good man???

Dr. Liz,

Should I wear panties in the winter to keep my bottom warm, or just find a good man???

Panties are useless for keeping your bottom warm. Except maybe wool panties but I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. lol

Flash your bare bum AT a good man winter, spring, summer or fall and he will do the rest! ;) :)

(and if there aren't any men around .... :devil: )

Dr. Liz,

My brain hurts! Usually after I've hit it with a brick. I don't understand why.

It hurts kind of like this...

Panties are useless for keeping your bottom warm. Except maybe wool panties but I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. lol

Flash your bare bum AT a good man winter, spring, summer or fall and he will do the rest! ;) :)

(and if there aren't any men around .... :devil: )

Dr Liz, I could possibly assist you with your client BFG, please give her a referral to Dr Rustyirons, I would like to assist with the warming the bottom. :D
*shhh don't tell her I think she hawt*
Oh and Dr Liz I love that Pic, is that you.:rose:

Dr Liz, I could possibly assist you with your client BFG, please give her a referral to Dr Rustyirons, I would like to assist with the warming the bottom. :D
*shhh don't tell her I think she hawt*
Oh and Dr Liz I love that Pic, is that you.:rose:

Not sure my business is booming enough yet to do referrals lol

Doctor Liz, there are so many women, and so little time, what do I do?

Back