All New Delicious Derriere Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowslinger64

Literotica Guru
That was really cool of Laurel to come on and warn us that our threads would be deleted to save space. This is my favorite subject, my favorite thread so I'm gonna get the ball rolling.. and speaking of amazing and delicious butts..here is one of my all time favorites..

2-18-13me_zps5713102b.jpg

slinger_zps358da9c9.jpg

Attachments

• 3-27-13me_zps6e63b1bd (1).jpg
    3-27-13me_zps6e63b1bd (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 2-18-13me_zps5713102b.jpg
    2-18-13me_zps5713102b.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I'm curious as to what the deletion criteria were. Your "derrieres" thread is a popular goodie, but some of the crappy nonsense ones seem to have survived the culling...

Nice pair of butts in the first post, BTW. :D

TOTALLY..

she said any with over 5000 replies and mine had a lot more than that.. I'm fine with starting over..and I'm sure it takes time to delete all that. I do appreciate the warning

TOTALLY..

she said any with over 5000 replies and mine had a lot more than that.. I'm fine with starting over..and I'm sure it takes time to delete all that. I do appreciate the warning

They just lock them, if they delete them you lose posts. :)

TOTALLY..

Thank you so much sexy guy. :kiss: You're a rock star here with a great attitude, and even better in private. I'm looking forward to viewing your new thread.

10-30-13me2_zps1faca73d.jpg

Thank you so much sexy guy. :kiss: You're a rock star here with a great attitude, and even better in private. I'm looking forward to viewing your new thread.

10-30-13me2_zps1faca73d.jpg

Lol...thanks darlin.

Your ass is spectacular and always has a home right here in our faces..:kiss:

:(

I will stick My head back in Literotica Forums in a couple weeks to see what is still standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back