Wife refuses her hall pass

GoldStarBiker

Really Really Experienced
I've been begging my wife for a few years now for something new and she wants no part of it. Would love to either see her and another guy becoming more and more physical throughout the day/night with a friend we would meet. Or I've given her a hall pass to do what ever with who ever just as long as she tells me about it in detail. She wants nothing to do with that also. She knows this would and does turn me on. Just thinking and talking about it makes me aroused. Do you think she will ever change her mind? I've even offered swinging and that's not gonna happen either. Probably just me venting but feedback is welcome.

What would she like? Did you ask her what turns her on?
Well, I have some ideas- pm me!

I've been begging my wife for a few years now for something new and she wants no part of it. Would love to either see her and another guy becoming more and more physical throughout the day/night with a friend we would meet. Or I've given her a hall pass to do what ever with who ever just as long as she tells me about it in detail. She wants nothing to do with that also. She knows this would and does turn me on. Just thinking and talking about it makes me aroused. Do you think she will ever change her mind? I've even offered swinging and that's not gonna happen either. Probably just me venting but feedback is welcome.

Seeing as she wants no part of it I would be very careful how you proceed as the old saying goes "careful what you wish for".

No I don't think she will change her and she probably doesn't appreciate you pushing the issue...

Joining the choir: If she keeps refusing, she doesn't want to do it.

You would do better to drop these subjects from your conversation in my opinion. It could be that it is getting on her nerves, if you are begging her to swing, use her hall-pass or join a threesome (or was that a foursome you wrote about?).

Speaking for me, it would nerve me if my partner would keep talking about something I clearly told him wasn't to my liking.

Maybe, and mind that I say maybe, she would join you in a role-play where you play the stranger.

I don't think based on one paragraph of information anyone who has never met your wife will be able to know what she will or won't do. You know her far better than any of us, and you seem pretty sure she won't be interested in it. This may remain in fantasy-land for you.

Back