The Meeting

subserviant

Literotica Guru
I finally got a reply to my ad in personals ,we had been exchanging emails for a couple of months ,she clearly very much the submissive. And me being very dominant we got along great, she always obeyed me no matter how outlandish my demands where .She got so she trusted me enough to display herself on the cam ,she was still a little to timid to show herself naked ,I didn't insist ,its better for her to be a bit cautious ,after all she didn't know me from a hill of beans .It took me by surprise there for when she hinted at the two of us meeting .I quizzed her at length ,making sure it was really what she wanted ,meeting a Domme would be a world of difference from role playing on line .I sent her message telling her that if it did happen she could expect to be abused to the extreme ,it would be like we had been doing in R.P ,only all the pain , humiliation degradation would be for real .I awaited for return answer

I replied to an ad in the personals of the erotica website i was on.......a domme who was into the extreme. We talked for 3 weeks when she asked if she wanted to meet me real time......I didn't know what to say....I had done a lot of things online but had never met anyone.....but i enjoyed our meetings and had many orgasms....I wanted to do this....so i said yes......I asked that we meet for coffee at a local Starbucks.

We exchanged phone numbers ,I called her wanting to connect with her in a more personal way than emailing .Hi Mona its Laura ,she sounded cautiouse but also excited at the prospect of meeting me .And so we set a time to meet .I knew a starbucks that was in a bookstore ,one of tables was a bit off the beaten path so to speak back in a corner .I ahve some instructions on the way I want you to dress .There was a slight hesitation ,eerr ok ,I'll try to have on what you want ,now very cautious .We need to make one thing very clear Mona ,if you want to continue with our meeting and what ever develops ,you need to know that what I say goes, are you up with that ?A shy yes Miss I understand .Good ,now this is how you are to dress .A see through blouse ,with a vest ,wear a bra ,a knee lengh skirt not to tight ,with only panties underneath ,no hose .Wear the highest heels that you have ,is that clear .

"Yes, maam....Can I have a safeword?" I asked her.......hoping she would say yes........ i thought about the heels i would wear...i had a nice black pair......I opened my closet and took out a sheer blouse, a vest, a nice blue skirt.........I looked for a nice red thong that i could wear.

When she mentioned a safe word it kind of pissed me off ,I had already told in our email R/P that I didnt believe in safe words ,it was in effect giving the sub power over the domme .Was she going to be worth all this trouble ,should I call her back and cancel the meeting ,well I thought I could always tell her it wasnt going to work out ,the meeting would tell the tale ,I would set her straight on the safe word and if she didnt like it then it would be over before it started ,i got ready to go out ,killer fuck me boots with spike heels ,a leather skirt ,and shirt ,might as well play the part and headed out in my pickup

I drove out to the coffee shop, my breasts pushing against the sheer blouse...my bra showing under the vest........i unbuttoned the top button. i look around for her in the parking lot....then i see the truck, she gets out of the car...her leather skirt.....tight around her body......i lick my lips.....

"Hello mistress" I tell her......i take her hand and kiss it......

Wow ,this I wasnt expecting ,being kissed on my hand ,but of course I had to scold her ,after all a sub just dosent take it apon herself to touch her Mistress with out permision.Sternly I tell her that in the future that would have earned her painful punishment .I looked her over ,I had to see what reaction the rebuke brought ,was she lacking in confidence as so many subs are and break down in the parking lot if Iwere to harsh with her ,she would have to learn of course if she hoped to serve me ,and so I gave her time before mentioning anything about her dress ,which of course made her look like a cheap slut ,at least thats what I would tell ,even tho she looked very nice .

Last edited:
I was startled when she reprimanded me about touching her.......but i responded "I am so sorry, Mistress....it won't happen again...." I looked at her leather skirt.....and spiked heels.....I shivered.......pulled down my short skirt.......wondered what the night would bring.....

I changed my demeaner ,not wanting to frighten her .I took her hand ,is ok ,we just need to set some boundrys as to what and what not to do .Inside after getting our drinks ,the table at the back was open .So tell me about your self ,we hadnt exchanged very much in the way of our private lives on the net .I want you to tell me intimate things like do youj pleasure your self ,how often ,how do you go about it if you do it .I want you to use gutter language when describing the places on your body that makes you feel good .The flush on her face was priceless .Cum now we didnt meet to discuss knitting ,I said sarcasticly .

I looked at her, not sure what to say....we never talked about what turned us on on the net......although she made me cum many times.......Her legs crossed, i could notice she wasn't wearing panties.......her crotch exposed made me wet......I took a sip of my drink......took a deep breath...

"Well, I do enjoy using my vibrator in my pussy....it hums so beautifully while i sleep....making me cum over and over..."

ok now Im getting pisssed ,what part of gutter langauge dosent she understand ,is she just trying to piss me off ,is this a wild goose chase so to speak ,how do I get across to this slut that when I tell her to do some thing ,I want it done My face must show my disgust ,ok lets start again ,do you want to be my slave ,yes or no and if you do then by gar you had better start doing as I tell you

Last edited:
I blushed and looked down....I didn't mean to offend her........Gutter language wasn't something i used often....

"Well, i do like it when i fuck myself with the vibe......" I told her....

I began to get wet.......it felt good.

well its a start ,I was looking for details to embarass her ,I wanted to hear how she put the dido up her cunt or in her asshole .Another check mark on the punishment list .
Take off your bra ,then unbutton your blouse so only the bottom remains fastened .Her mouth dropped open ,stating to protest ,just do it I hissed .

after I told her to take off her bra,I wondered ,was she so niave she didnt know how to remove it with out taking off her blouse ? Reach around ,unhook it pull the strap down your arm ,when its off pull it over to the other arm and slide it down your sleeve ,I waited with not a lot of patience ,drumming my fingers on the table .

I paused, looked around the coffee shop, then slowly put my hand under my top. I unclasped my bra.....I could feel it let my breasts go. It fell a bit.....pressed against my top......I heard her instructions. I have never done this before......I pulled at it......then it traveled down my sleeve.

"I would put the vibe into my wet pussy....I would squirm and twitch....I was so fucking hot......" I told her.....she wanted to know the dirty side of me......

fold the bra and place it on the table ,now unbutton those buttons I told you about ,her blouse was shear ,if it wernt for the vest her breasts would be visble to all I need to tell you some thing ,if we were at my place I would ahve punished you a few times already ,when ever you cause me to repeat myself ,you have earned yourself a dozen hard lashes from the whip .She drew in her breath ,Im sure since she told me online that she was looking forward to experiencing the whip ,but since she has never felt it before it will come as a shock .She started to unbutton her blouse with some reluctance.

i unbuttoned my blouse.....pulling my vest so it would cover my bosom.......

I gasped when she said she would have had a dozen lashes from the whip.....my behind shivered as i thought of how it would hurt........but it got me wet.

"Yes mistress......." I told her.

it was rather humorous ,her face red with shame .Now open your blouse and show me your tits .I almost laughed at her reaction .She sputtered ,please Miss others will see .Remember what I told you about the punishment? You now have another dozen coming .

oh god...I thought...would i be able to take 2 dozen across my behind......it would hurt so......

I looked around....it was dark here....then i opened my blouse, showing her my swollen breasts......goosebumps rose from my globe.....my face flushed with embarrassment.

but between my legs...i was dripping.....

I let her stew for a minute or two ,her eyes never stopped moving looking for people who would see her .I smacked the table ,in a stern voice ,you pay attention to me dont worry about those others .I reached over and tweaked a nipple she holding the blouse and vest open dieing of embarasment .I let her drop the clothes ,the vest jsut barley covering her ,open it a little more ,the vest stopped shy of her nipples .Now I want you to take off your panties ,when you ahve them off lay them on the table ,stand up turn your back to the rest of the customers and pull up your skirt at the front and show me your cunt .If you had followed my instructions and worn a loose skirt it would have been a lot easier ,now you may have to lift it so your ass shows .Dont make me tell you twice

I stared at her in disbelief....but i came this far....I wasn't going to stop now........I tried to push my panties down through my skirt...but it was hard....i sent my hand between my legs....pulling at the panties....they were wet and sticking to my skin...but i slid them down, lifting my behind to help.....

They fell to my ankles...i picked them up and put them on the table...as instructed......

i then stood up........slowly grabbed the bottom of my skirt....and pulled it up over my knees......

No....please.....I thought...pleading through my eyes.......

Finally I brought the skirt to my waist......my pussy exposed to her.

I loved the deer in the head light look ,she was scared shitless ,just what I had planned ,not many females would expose them selves in public ,after all we where a relativley small community ,I let het stew for a bit then told her to drop the front ,turn and lift the back so I could see her ass

oh no.....not my ass.......but i didn't want more punishment....so i turned around.....and lifted my skirt behind me....i could feel the cool air brush against my ass......and people were now starting to stare......

god no.......

I had praised her for the nicly trimmed bush ,I loved the way she had shaved the lips but left a beautiful V ,a couple of women watched the going on ,both with smiles .I told Mona to turn then lift the back of her skirt showing me her lovely ass ,its the ass's I love more than anything. had her stand for about 30 seconds then let her sit down ,telling her to keep her skirt up around her hips .To her credit she no longer protested ,which meant only 24 lashes ,so far .as the women who had watched walked by our table ,I told Mona to open her blouse giving them a great view of her tits .Very nice ,very nice indeed .One dropped a card ,were having a munch next week you guys should come by, I knew a munch involved peeps in the BDSM scene ,customs are required it spells it all out on the card ,Nice show ,the smiled as they left .Mona had closed her blouse ,ahem did you get permission to do that .she shook her head ,another 12 strokes ,your going to have a very sore bum .Its time to go to my place .

I shuddered.....12 more!! or no!! not that! I hope she would let me have a safe word.........

I didn't want to keep my breasts exposed....girls were coming over and looking at them...inviting us to a munch.......i wondered if they would have a party afterwards.............

I got up when laura told me we were going to her place......What more would we do....? what would she do to me.......

I followed meekly.

Back