Lipstick fetish

mr_rippley

good boy
The sight of a woman's lips, painted red or pink with candy-like gloss, that is so wonderfully feminine. I know it's a fairly common fetish, but I'd like to know how other people feel about it.

i own about 30 different shades of lipstick and wear lipstick everyday, so i love it cuz i have full lips and men do look and i like that. Hubby loves it when he sees them glossy lips going down on his cock

I love the look of shiny lipstick (like satin on skin), the perfumed smell of it and how it feels on my lips.

There's something very classy about an elegant woman wearing a nice shade of lipstick.

I've been wearing lipstick almost daily since high school.

I stick pretty exclusively to red, and prefer it to be super shiny--literally wet-looking--rather than matte. Usually I'll do a couple layers of whatever color I'm wearing that day, then 3-4 coats of lipgloss to make it look really slick and shiny.

I've heard mixed things from both men and women about lipstick--or specifically the way I wear it--and what they think about it. Some think it is really attractive and sexy, but others think it is way too much (I've been called "clown" numerous times...), so I'm glad to hear someone is into my "look."

I have also always been fascinated by guys who like to watch lipstick/gloss get applied. I've been asked to do this by a few different partners, and while I enjoyed the attention and the idea of someone getting turned on from watching me do this, I've never really understood it as a fetish. What IS it that guys like about it?

Attachments

• lips closeup.jpg
    lips closeup.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 211
I've been wearing lipstick almost daily since high school.

I stick pretty exclusively to red, and prefer it to be super shiny--literally wet-looking--rather than matte. Usually I'll do a couple layers of whatever color I'm wearing that day, then 3-4 coats of lipgloss to make it look really slick and shiny.

I've heard mixed things from both men and women about lipstick--or specifically the way I wear it--and what they think about it. Some think it is really attractive and sexy, but others think it is way too much (I've been called "clown" numerous times...), so I'm glad to hear someone is into my "look."

I have also always been fascinated by guys who like to watch lipstick/gloss get applied. I've been asked to do this by a few different partners, and while I enjoyed the attention and the idea of someone getting turned on from watching me do this, I've never really understood it as a fetish. What IS it that guys like about it?

Wow. I think a woman's lips are a platform for her to make a statement about her femininity and her sexuality. It says that you care about how you look and the indelible impression that you make on every man lucky enough to be near you on any given day.

Also, yummy.

Lipstick and nail polish---along with really tasty lingerie---are my favorite feminine accessories. I love seeing a woman with dark hair, a creamy complexion and lipstick and nail polish of a matching hue, preferably a vivid red. Add some nice heels and some seamed stockings and I'm in love...or at least serious lust! :devil:

I LOVE wearing lipstick, but I don't wear it daily anymore. When I used to work at a makeup counter, I wore lots of deep pinks, plums, and reds, pretty much every day.

Attachments

• Photo-on-11-28-12-at-5.13-PM.jpg
    Photo-on-11-28-12-at-5.13-PM.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 174
Lipstick is beautiful but I agree with a few previous posters; the applying of lipstick, lip gloss or even lip balm, whether with a brush or applicator of some kind or right out of the tube drives me CRAZY horny!

.......I've been asked to do this by a few different partners, and while I enjoyed the attention and the idea of someone getting turned on from watching me do this, I've never really understood it as a fetish. What IS it that guys like about it?

That's an easy one. We imagine it is our cock sliding all over your beautiful, luscious lips.

...while I enjoyed the attention and the idea of someone getting turned on from watching me do this, I've never really understood it as a fetish. What IS it that guys like about it?

As my wife would say, it's "painting the target."

If I'm swimming where I can be topless,

I'll occasionally use lipstick to highlight my nipples. And yes, applying it in public is a rush.

Well, since I'm into public humiliation it makes me feel very dirty and alive.
To be more specific, I'll get nasty looks from a lot of the older women. Younger women tend to be less critical and more interested, but only if they are by themselves. Groups tend to be silly. Nervous laughter is generally the response I get from them.

Cocksucker Red..

I visited a very hot M.I.L.F. who had her own website...I asked her to wear her famous cocksucker red lipstick and cover her big boobs and thumb thick nipples with her lip prints. After we photograped her with many lip prints,Victoria said now your turn.

She applied a heavy coat of gloss and went to work on me..she decorated my bald pubic area and chest with hundreds of her lipstick prints saving my cockhead for last,giving it a crowning kiss..Victoria had to regloss several times
enjoying a Mores 120 cigarette inbetween sucking my cock then my ballsack.

Pure perfect slut....

Last edited:
God bless women with bright red glossy lips... There isn't much that looks better wrapped around my cock

Back