What do women like about cocks and male masterbation?

I think a man's cock is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. Its perfect shape (to do the job right!) is so alluring and such a turn on as nature intended it to be.

I love how a cock grows, too. I love watching a soft cock fill with blood, the veins becoming more prominent and the color deepening, the head swelling and beginning to drip pre-cum. I'm getting hot just writing this and thinking about it.

I love the feel of a stiff shaft, like steel, between my hands or sliding in and out of my mouth or pussy. I love the soft spongy swollen cock head, so sensitive and beautiful. I love how it becomes even more defined during a man's arousal.

I love balls and how I know they're full of spunk that will soon shoot out of the head of the cock. I love when a man gets so turned on that his underwear gets soaked from his pre-cum. And, of course, I love watching a man masturbate and I love photos of a growing cock and one covered in cum. There's also something so incredibly masculine about a man gripping his cock in one hand and jerking it to orgasm.

I LOVE MEN. I LOVE THEIR COCKS.

I think a man's cock is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. Its perfect shape (to do the job right!) is so alluring and such a turn on as nature intended it to be.

I love how a cock grows, too. I love watching a soft cock fill with blood, the veins becoming more prominent and the color deepening, the head swelling and beginning to drip pre-cum. I'm getting hot just writing this and thinking about it.

I love the feel of a stiff shaft, like steel, between my hands or sliding in and out of my mouth or pussy. I love the soft spongy swollen cock head, so sensitive and beautiful. I love how it becomes even more defined during a man's arousal.

I love balls and how I know they're full of spunk that will soon shoot out of the head of the cock. I love when a man gets so turned on that his underwear gets soaked from his pre-cum. And, of course, I love watching a man masturbate and I love photos of a growing cock and one covered in cum. There's also something so incredibly masculine about a man gripping his cock in one hand and jerking it to orgasm.

Good Gawd, Lass, you should see me responding in throb, strip and grasp to your wonderfully sensuous descriptions.

Good Gawd, Lass, you should see me responding in throb, strip and grasp to your wonderfully sensuous descriptions.

Glad you enjoyed my description. You should see how I responded to it as I was writing it! ;)

Glad you enjoyed my description. You should see how I responded to it as I was writing it! ;)

One of the sexiest things IMO is to watch each other masturbate.......for awhile anyway.....can't promise I'd never touch

Wow I think I just found my new favorite lit member ! Kat your invited over anytime :)

But seriously , how do you really feel ?

That's quite a discription Kat ,
one can almost see the steam coming from your keyboard as you typed that ...
very nicely said .

More Thoughts on Cocks!

I love a hard cock through pants, jeans, shorts, or underwear. I love the outline and the prominence and also a pair of cum laden balls completes the picture for me. A nice sac encased in a pair of briefs with a bulge to go with it is positively hot.

I love where the rim of the cock head meets the shaft. It's such a lovely sensitive area and I love the way my tongue feels, teasing and licking this ridge.

I love when I envelop a cock head in my mouth, sucking it gently, and the pre cum just leaks into my mouth. I'm totally blissed out and engrossed in this sensate experience.

I love the area, just below the balls and right before the ass. It seems the skin gets more taut and tightly stretched as an erection increases. It's like it's an extension, a part of the cock. I love pressing against it with my tongue and stroking it with my fingers.

Again, if you can't guess, I LOVE COCKS.

I love a hard cock through pants, jeans, shorts, or underwear. I love the outline and the prominence and also a pair of cum laden balls completes the picture for me. A nice sac encased in a pair of briefs with a bulge to go with it is positively hot.

I love where the rim of the cock head meets the shaft. It's such a lovely sensitive area and I love the way my tongue feels, teasing and licking this ridge.

I love when I envelop a cock head in my mouth, sucking it gently, and the pre cum just leaks into my mouth. I'm totally blissed out and engrossed in this sensate experience.

I love the area, just below the balls and right before the ass. It seems the skin gets more taut and tightly stretched as an erection increases. It's like it's an extension, a part of the cock. I love pressing against it with my tongue and stroking it with my fingers.

what are your favorite kind of cocks? long/short/fat/thin/cut/uncut etc...

what are your favorite kind of cocks? long/short/fat/thin/cut/uncut etc...

Ummm...let's see...long, short, fat, thin, cut, and uncut cocks- These are my favorite cocks (Oh, and curved. Can't forget those with that delicious curve that hits the G spot everytime!)

Ummm...let's see...long, short, fat, thin, cut, and uncut cocks- These are my favorite cocks (Oh, and curved. Can't forget those with that delicious curve that hits the G spot everytime!)

hahaha. so pretty much any and all are good with you?

if only you were here to watch me now...

You certainly have a way with words Kat ,
and for the record ,
I'm sure cocks love you too .
Well said again :rose:

Kat, you're so freakin hot. *dabs forehead*

You didn't mention the feeling associated with bringing so much pleasure with a small flick of the tongue, or that moment just before orgasm when the head swells just a bit more, or the rush when your mouth is flooded with warmth...

Any comments about those things?

PS: CHAINZZ!!!!! Dude, I fucking miss you, man. How the hell are you?

Fflow~ You got me thinking. There should be an entire thread devoted to the art of giving head and the pleasure women get from sucking cock. I will address this here!
You've once again inspired me! ;)

I find giving head to be an extremely erotic activity, one that gets me as hot and wet as if a man were going down on me. I imagine it's okay to detail my thoughts on this as it has to do with what women like about cocks.

I love that a man gets so much pleasure out of having his cock sucked and licked. To make it the most enjoyable for me and for my man, I first get him comfortable as it's going to be a long ride! I'll wear something sexy, whatever appeals. Maybe I'll be naked. I like to kneel between his legs and I like him so that he can look down on me as I look up at him adoringly.

I begin by gently and lovingly kissing his cock. I don't touch- not yet- but just cover the cock from the head right down the shaft with small sweet kisses, all the while gazing up at my lover. I might allow him to tangle his hands in my hair or hold my shoulders but not too much involvement on his part beyond that or I'll stop until he stops being naughty!

Next, there will usually be some pre cum on his cock head in response to my tender loving ministrations. He can really tell that I love what I'm doing and this along with the physical sensations is usually enough to elicit a drop or two of that lovely man honey. Once this appears, I make eye contact with him and kiss right there, right on the head of his cock so that my lips are sticky with his sweetness. I pull away and if there's sufficient pre cum, sometimes a thread of it stretches from my lips to his swelling cock head and this is a lovely sight.

More kisses follow, especially around that sensitive ridge where the head meets the shaft, but this time, I am more forceful, applying more pressure with my lips. This gets the guy wondering when I'm going to lick and when I'm going to suck. He may even be thinking about pushing his cock down my throat but this would be a bit premature!

I may even be engaging in a bit of playtime myself since my hands are still free. I might have slipped a hand inside of my panties, stroking my sure to be swollen clit and dripping hole. Delicious! I am getting hot writing this!

Kisses follow down to his ball sac and this is where I begin licking. I lick all over those balls and then lower, between his balls and ass, pressing my tongue into that taut sensitive area. I know the sensation is exquisite for my man! I tongue his ass next and this is a pleasant unexpected surprise. Back up to the balls, which I take in my mouth, oh, so gently, sucking and slurping, licking and humming.

Licking right up the shaft and feeling his cock jerk and harden even more under my talented tongue, I proceed up to the prize- his delicious cock head. This, I lick and kiss, lick and kiss, over and over, tonguing the tip for more pre cum as I watch my lover in a high state of arousal. I flicker my tongue over and over before stretching my lips over the now engorged, swollen cock head. The head is so taut and the skin is so warm. I can feel it in my mouth now. I suck it in and swirl my tongue around and around, feeling a kind of dizziness and knowing my lover's head is spinning. I suck the head and take it down my throat, swallowing the now steel shaft right down to his lovely spunk-filled balls. I deep throat him while stroking his full balls and with a saliva coated finger, I tease his asshole and gently (oh, so gently!) insert the tip of my finger into his asshole while sucking his cock.

The sensation of a stiff shaft sliding in and out of my mouth and a swollen cock head poking the back of my throat is so deliciously beautiful and erotic! I push in a bit more, being very gentle, until I find the prostate. It's easy to find as it swells a bit during arousal. I find it and push into it so gently whilst sucking the cock and continue to apply what is now firm and insistent pressure.

I pick up my pace, taking more cock down my throat, slamming it down, feeling his balls hit my chin, gagging pleasurably. Soon, more pre cum is released and I know his orgasm is imminent. Push, push, push. Suck, suck, suck. Over and over until I feel it- his orgasm coursing through his pulsating cock. I can feel his lovely semen racing to eruption and then it happens.

I don't know if the explosion and my man's pleasurable orgasm is what turns me on the most or if I get more pleasure out of everything leading up to it. No matter what, though, I love giving head.

Fflow~ You got me thinking. There should be an entire thread devoted to the art of giving head and the pleasure women get from sucking cock. I will address this here!

That is very hot. I could almost feel your lips and mouth.

I find giving head to be an extremely erotic activity, one that gets me as hot and wet as if a man were going down on me. I imagine it's okay to detail my thoughts on this as it has to do with what women like about cocks.

I love that a man gets so much pleasure out of having his cock sucked and licked. To make it the most enjoyable for me and for my man, I first get him comfortable as it's going to be a long ride! I'll wear something sexy, whatever appeals. Maybe I'll be naked. I like to kneel between his legs and I like him so that he can look down on me as I look up at him adoringly.

I begin by gently and lovingly kissing his cock. I don't touch- not yet- but just cover the cock from the head right down the shaft with small sweet kisses, all the while gazing up at my lover. I might allow him to tangle his hands in my hair or hold my shoulders but not too much involvement on his part beyond that or I'll stop until he stops being naughty!

Next, there will usually be some pre cum on his cock head in response to my tender loving ministrations. He can really tell that I love what I'm doing and this along with the physical sensations is usually enough to elicit a drop or two of that lovely man honey. Once this appears, I make eye contact with him and kiss right there, right on the head of his cock so that my lips are sticky with his sweetness. I pull away and if there's sufficient pre cum, sometimes a thread of it stretches from my lips to his swelling cock head and this is a lovely sight.

More kisses follow, especially around that sensitive ridge where the head meets the shaft, but this time, I am more forceful, applying more pressure with my lips. This gets the guy wondering when I'm going to lick and when I'm going to suck. He may even be thinking about pushing his cock down my throat but this would be a bit premature!

I may even be engaging in a bit of playtime myself since my hands are still free. I might have slipped a hand inside of my panties, stroking my sure to be swollen clit and dripping hole. Delicious! I am getting hot writing this!

Kisses follow down to his ball sac and this is where I begin licking. I lick all over those balls and then lower, between his balls and ass, pressing my tongue into that taut sensitive area. I know the sensation is exquisite for my man! I tongue his ass next and this is a pleasant unexpected surprise. Back up to the balls, which I take in my mouth, oh, so gently, sucking and slurping, licking and humming.

Licking right up the shaft and feeling his cock jerk and harden even more under my talented tongue, I proceed up to the prize- his delicious cock head. This, I lick and kiss, lick and kiss, over and over, tonguing the tip for more pre cum as I watch my lover in a high state of arousal. I flicker my tongue over and over before stretching my lips over the now engorged, swollen cock head. The head is so taut and the skin is so warm. I can feel it in my mouth now. I suck it in and swirl my tongue around and around, feeling a kind of dizziness and knowing my lover's head is spinning. I suck the head and take it down my throat, swallowing the now steel shaft right down to his lovely spunk-filled balls. I deep throat him while stroking his full balls and with a saliva coated finger, I tease his asshole and gently (oh, so gently!) insert the tip of my finger into his asshole while sucking his cock.

The sensation of a stiff shaft sliding in and out of my mouth and a swollen cock head poking the back of my throat is so deliciously beautiful and erotic! I push in a bit more, being very gentle, until I find the prostate. It's easy to find as it swells a bit during arousal. I find it and push into it so gently whilst sucking the cock and continue to apply what is now firm and insistent pressure.

I pick up my pace, taking more cock down my throat, slamming it down, feeling his balls hit my chin, gagging pleasurably. Soon, more pre cum is released and I know his orgasm is imminent. Push, push, push. Suck, suck, suck. Over and over until I feel it- his orgasm coursing through his pulsating cock. I can feel his lovely semen racing to eruption and then it happens.

I don't know if the explosion and my man's pleasurable orgasm is what turns me on the most or if I get more pleasure out of everything leading up to it. No matter what, though, I love giving head.

That description alone almost made me explode! What a hottie!!!

Katbound.....

That is possibly the best post I've ever read on this site - or anywhere else for that matter! There is something so undeniably erotic about having your, (my) cock sucked and when a girl enjoys it, you, (I/we) really can tell. I bet I wouldn't last more than a couple of minutes with you! I just hope you've written some stories here; I'm off to have a look now :)

trying to awaken this thread

attachment.php

OH MY GOD!!!! I truly hope I get to know what this feels like soon... talk about hot... that is just amazing... I cant describe it any more than I just did

I'm a big fan of cocks. Actually, I'm a big fan of men in general. But cocks....yummmy.

I love how soft the skin of a cock is. I could lick my lips and rub my wet mouth up and down a cock all day long. The head is so round and smooth, with that delicious hole and the curve of the two sides coming together. Then from the lovely curved edge that surrounds the head, the shaft, so veiny and smooth running down in a smooth curve, to the base of curly hair. And in the curly hair, I could nuzzle and nip all day long. Licking the sweet, musky balls, sucking lightly (or not so gently) on them, eliciting moans of pleasure.

I love feeling a man's hands wrapped in my hair, urging my mouth on, pushing the back of my head, wanting me to take more and more of him in my mouth. And then when I finally take as much as I can, when I finally envelope his cock with my mouth so completely that I can feel him slamming against the back of my throat, I love the sounds that he makes. Groaning and panting and wanting me to let him cum, yet not wanting it quite yet because he wants to make it last longer, longer, more, more, more.

I love to take my index and pointer finger and curve them around the base of the head of DPs cock, then rub my thumb around and around the very top of the head. A little precum and it is smooth as silk, my thumb rubbing around and around a very erect cock. That feeling of the skin following my fingers, friction and precum making them smooth and warm.

I once got made fun of, in college, for the way I gave head. But the dude wasn't kind enough to give me some suggestions. Nope, he told his buddies, who told me. He said I wasn't careful enough with my teeth. So I got really fucking good at giving head. And I found a Man who likes a little nip, every now and again.

Back