beautiful pitbulls

LiFeNdEaTh

The Usual.
73793_415134101903949_1573782154_n.jpg

65588_425191014231591_481609590_n.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. I knew someone with a white one. When the guy died, his pit bull cried. :(

Those are nothing more than assault dogs. No private citizen needs to own one. They were bred only to hurt people. They serve no other purpose than that.

Those are nothing more than assault dogs. No private citizen needs to own one. They were bred only to hurt people. They serve no other purpose than that.

tumblr_ljm8z67YLX1qj1a0to1_4002.jpg

Pitbull Nannies

Pitbulls only have their current reputation because of violent assholes who mistreated their loving dogs to be a "mean" guard dog.

tumblr_ljm8z67YLX1qj1a0to1_4002.jpg

Pitbull Nannies

Pitbulls only have their current reputation because of violent assholes who mistreated their loving dogs to be a "mean" guard dog.

There is no reason for anyone to own one of these assault dogs. They aren't good for hunting. And they are way overpowered for home protection.

What do you NEED a pit bull for? Aren't you just overcompensating? A golden retriever is more than enough dog to protect your home.
pitbulls are lovable dogs an are also good house dogs.

is how you raise them(teach).

gangs/drug dealers are the one giving them a bad names, why? because they breed them to fight.. an me personally i dont think that shit is right to do.

There is no reason for anyone to own one of these assault dogs. They aren't good for hunting. And they are way overpowered for home protection.

I really hope you're just poorly parodying the call for an assault weapons ban.

I really hope you're just poorly parodying the call for an assault weapons ban.

What we need are background checks and a national registry for these dangerous assault dogs. We need to keep them out of the hands of criminals.

pitbulls are lovable dogs an are also good house dogs.

is how you raise them(teach).

gangs/drug dealers are the one giving them a bad names, why? because they breed them to fight.. an me personally i dont think that shit is right to do.

Like I said, if that's the case, we should be doing background checks on people before they are allowed to purchase these assault dogs. Still, I don't understand why you would want to own something that was bred just to kill.

Like I said, if that's the case, we should be doing background checks on people before they are allowed to purchase these assault dogs. Still, I don't understand why you would want to own something that was bred just to kill.

no, they are not born to kill bro.

is people/owners who use them for that.

Mine doesn't seem vicious so far. The cat chases him away from his own food dish. :(

Back