Looking for older man

I'm about that

I am 53 and new here also,don't know my way around at all,you can KIK me at uwannawatch2 or Skype me at letsplayabit,maybe I have what your looking 4..;)

she now has a few to chose from. wonder if she will actually get back to anyone?

Hi from Stu in England

Hi, naughty 56 year old guy here always up to exchange pm's, drop me a line and say hello! Stu x

No hijacking someone else's post! Write your own pls!

Last edited by a moderator:
50 + here

Hello Cstorrey,

I am an open minded 51 year old male and sure would like to give you the attention you are looking for. So looking forward hearing from you....

I love teasing a woman's body to the point where your begging me to let you cum. Now...If you want to know how I do this send me a pm..

Older Man For Younger woman

I see you're searching for an older man to chat with.
I'm 57 years old, brown hair sprinkled with gray. I have blue eyes. I'm 5'11" tall, 260 lbs. I have large hands, arms, and a 52" chest.

I would love to chat!

Mid 30s woman looking for hot pms with men 50+....
Hmmm. I've been looking forward to pleasing a woman who is willing to play with little old me. I'm 59 grey hair and beard with a belly. I play Santa and would love to hear your Christmas list. Maybe you can make my nice and naughty list.

How are you doing? You have been bumping it are we not what you really had in mind lady?

Back