Listing recent comments?

tomlitilia

Literotica Guru
Is there somewhere on literotica where recent public comments are listed? The reason I ask is that I've found that comments tend to come in bursts, and that some group of readers locate stories by recent comments.

Is there somewhere on literotica where recent public comments are listed? The reason I ask is that I've found that comments tend to come in bursts, and that some group of readers locate stories by recent comments.

In the category hubs on the right side. Scroll down a ways.

In the category hubs on the right side. Scroll down a ways.

Ah, great. Thanks. That also confirmed my other hunch, that not all reader activities show up in the Latest Activity in the control pannel. In the E/V section, I found recent comments on my work that didn't shown in the control panel.

You'll find them on the hub page for the category, in a column on the right.

Ah, great. Thanks. That also confirmed my other hunch, that not all reader activities show up in the Latest Activity in the control pannel. In the E/V section, I found recent comments on my work that didn't shown in the control panel.

I found that there is a certain constellation where comments don't show in the "Latest Activity". If I got it right it happens if an Anon comments on a story and the previous entry in the panel also was a comment from an Anon and on the same story. I'm not totally sure, though.

There is a feedback forum on the page that lists the categories and other features. Recent comment from all categories go there. A lot of people will clock on stories they see there.

I found that there is a certain constellation where comments don't show in the "Latest Activity". If I got it right it happens if an Anon comments on a story and the previous entry in the panel also was a comment from an Anon and on the same story. I'm not totally sure, though.

In this case, it was a named commenter commenting either right before or after (not sure what the order is in the recent comment list) another named commenter.

In this case, it was a named commenter commenting either right before or after (not sure what the order is in the recent comment list) another named commenter.

And there goes my wonderful theory down the drain... :(

It doesn't change the fact that there is at least one constellation where comments do not appear in the "Latest Activity".

In my latest story/chapter I had two Anons commenting within 30 minutes without another comment in between. On my dashboard I find only one entry. My theory seems not to be wrong, after all. Just incomplete...

I think they get updated on the category page every hour or so. If you reply to a comment for instance, you won't instantly see it in the recent comments section on the cat page, until that update happens.

That‘s certainly right but I‘m taking about the ‚Latest Activity‘ page of my profile.

Back