Why do I have incest thoughts and desires?

I have an older cousin who I crushed on hard as a kid/teen. I still think he's really fucking hot, but, even given the opportunity, I'd never consider actually making a move. Doesn't stop me from fantasizing about what he & his wife do in the bedroom, though ;) Humans are sexual beings with sexual desires, and they aren't always logical. Nothing wrong with that. There's a whole thread on here about incestual desires and stories, etc.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=87754&page=1636

I think the real reason that these feeling some about is that fact that its so forbidden. There is no one you could have sex with that would be more forbidden than a family member. So human nature being what it is.....the thing that is the most forbidden is the most desireable.

This is just from my studies in psychology but:
Freud has stages of psychosexual behaviors,
In psychoanalytic theory, the term Oedipus complex denotes the emotions and ideas that the mind keeps in the unconscious, via dynamic repression, that concentrate upon a boy’s desire to sexually possess his mother, and kill his father.Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex" believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the mother in both sexes (he believed that girls have a homosexual attraction towards their mother); Freud deprecated the term "Electra Complex", a term which was introduced by Carl Gustav Jung. The Oedipus complex occurs in the third — phallic stage (ages 3–6) — of five psychosexual development stages

No surprise and probably to be expected at some point as things like that was recognized thousands of years ago.

You just human.

The clue is in this post.

thoughts

I have had thoughts about my brother, but that is as far as it has gone. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like.

Has she ever recipricated the interest? The ice gets thin very quickly when treading into this territory and any action could be followed by a lifetime of guilt. That said, no reason not to enjoy the thoughts and storues here

This is just from my studies in psychology but:
Freud has stages of psychosexual behaviors,
In psychoanalytic theory, the term Oedipus complex denotes the emotions and ideas that the mind keeps in the unconscious, via dynamic repression, that concentrate upon a boy’s desire to sexually possess his mother, and kill his father.Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex" believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the mother in both sexes (he believed that girls have a homosexual attraction towards their mother); Freud deprecated the term "Electra Complex", a term which was introduced by Carl Gustav Jung. The Oedipus complex occurs in the third — phallic stage (ages 3–6) — of five psychosexual development stages

Your psychology is just a few years out of date.... :rolleyes:

The Oedipus complex is generally acepted to be a bunch of hogwash at least where it regards incestuous desires. If you actually do know anything about it that isn't in the Wikipedia article, I would be happy to elaborate on why.

Last edited:
Your psychology is just a few years out of date.... :rolleyes:

The Oedipus complex is generally acepted to be a bunch of hogwash at least where it regards incestuous desires. If you actually do know anything about it that isn't in the Wikipedia article, I would be happy to elaborate on why.

Permission to use as part of my siggy?

I will not presume to have any psychological insight to the incestuous desires of the human mind. I will however give my, less then scholarly thoughts on the subject.
I did not have any real sisters, I did have 3 step sisters however, one was 2 years older then me and totally hot. I used to spend many a day figuring out ways to catch peeks at her. And yes, many a fantasy were realized.
On to my point, I think it is more the closeness of the family member, and the fact that there are always the accidental sightings of the others body in various stages of dress or undress. It is the natural curiosity of the mind to fantasize about a sibling or other family member.

Ive never necessarily found the forbidden aspect all that alluring, but more the closeness of the relationship that is already shared.

On another note i admittedly know nothing about psychoanalysis, but isn't the oedipal theory of frueds essentially considered hokum now in that feild?

I have an older cousin who I crushed on hard as a kid/teen. I still think he's really fucking hot, but, even given the opportunity, I'd never consider actually making a move. Doesn't stop me from fantasizing about what he & his wife do in the bedroom, though ;) Humans are sexual beings with sexual desires, and they aren't always logical. Nothing wrong with that. There's a whole thread on here about incestual desires and stories, etc.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=87754&page=1636
Thank you for posting the link to the thread about incest. I just discovered these forums and 1000+ pages of stories and comments.... fun!

And: my theory about these fantasies and desires is that we are turned on by a love and desire so strong it breaks the strongest rules.

It took me about 90,000 words to figure that out, but that's why Like Peaches was written.

Fiona

Welcome

Thank you for posting the link to the thread about incest. I just discovered these forums and 1000+ pages of stories and comments.... fun!

And: my theory about these fantasies and desires is that we are turned on by a love and desire so strong it breaks the strongest rules.

It took me about 90,000 words to figure that out, but that's why Like Peaches was written.

Fiona

Welcome to the lit forums Fiona, Yes, there are a lot of pages and topics to explore. I wish you well in your journey..have fun.

From a REAL mother son couple

I used to have similar desires for my mother for many years but repressed them. Then I found out about other REAL mother son couples, so knew it was possible, and slowly let my mother know how I felt, and she actually felt the same. Don't listen to everyone online, follow your own heart. Test the waters and see how your mother feels. If she accepts your advances, keep going (but slowly if you want a long term love thing, or fast if you want a lust thing before she changes her mind), but just be careful about her feelings as you don't want to ruin your relationship if nothing happens. However, once you have sex, it does change things. Worst case she is unhappy and it becomes a one-night thing, best case you become lovers.

I took me a year to slowly seduce my mother. But now our life is incredible. We make love all the time and it is amazing. Best of all, SHE wanted to get pregnant by me, despite fact it would make our relationship public, but our love was so intense and strong we DID have a gorgeous baby together (no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet), and we now live as husband and wife. In fact we are actively trying for a another baby.

Words cannot described how incredible it is, especially when some of our friends come over who knew us before as mother and son and now accept and socialize with us as a couple (especially my mothers friends as they are life long friends and do not tell our past relationship to public but always introduce us as a couple and even to this day it is thrilling when we go around their house and meet any new relatives or friends for first time).

Anyway, I know my situation is very rare, and most relationships do not progress to that level, but even so mother-son consentual love is still amazing and worth pursuing if you can.

i never really understand how n00bs find ancient threads like this. seriously.

my personal distaste for the subject of incest aside, bumping dead threads is really annoying and considered bad form.

ed

I used to have similar desires for my mother for many years but repressed them. Then I found out about other REAL mother son couples, so knew it was possible, and slowly let my mother know how I felt, and she actually felt the same. Don't listen to everyone online, follow your own heart. Test the waters and see how your mother feels. If she accepts your advances, keep going (but slowly if you want a long term love thing, or fast if you want a lust thing before she changes her mind), but just be careful about her feelings as you don't want to ruin your relationship if nothing happens. However, once you have sex, it does change things. Worst case she is unhappy and it becomes a one-night thing, best case you become lovers.

I took me a year to slowly seduce my mother. But now our life is incredible. We make love all the time and it is amazing. Best of all, SHE wanted to get pregnant by me, despite fact it would make our relationship public, but our love was so intense and strong we DID have a gorgeous baby together (no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet), and we now live as husband and wife. In fact we are actively trying for a another baby.

Words cannot described how incredible it is, especially when some of our friends come over who knew us before as mother and son and now accept and socialize with us as a couple (especially my mothers friends as they are life long friends and do not tell our past relationship to public but always introduce us as a couple and even to this day it is thrilling when we go around their house and meet any new relatives or friends for first time).

Anyway, I know my situation is very rare, and most relationships do not progress to that level, but even so mother-son consentual love is still amazing and worth pursuing if you can.

So what does the kid call you? Brother? Daddy? Braddy?

Daddy. Our kid is still very young, not really talking yet. We don't intend to tell children we are mother son, but husband and wife, so to them we will be mom and dad.

Daddy. Our kid is still very young, not really talking yet. We don't intend to tell children we are mother son, but husband and wife, so to them we will be mom and dad.

I see. You don't think that news will ever get back to the kid(s)? That'd be quite a shock I imagine. I was pissed when I found out my parents had to have sex to make me. Yup. I'm that guy who is that grossed out by the idea of his parents making whoopie.

I see. You don't think that news will ever get back to the kid(s)? That'd be quite a shock I imagine. I was pissed when I found out my parents had to have sex to make me. Yup. I'm that guy who is that grossed out by the idea of his parents making whoopie.
My parents did not ever have sex. Nope. Didn't happen.
matharasi2 said:
Is your child a son or a daughter?

If you read my other posts you will see that although we are mother son, we chose to become man and wife and in fact it was my mother who WANTED to become pregnant by me.

Of course we have moved to a different place where we live in peace. All our close friends and family that know treat us as a couple and are used to it now (yes, initially I am sure it was exciting for them too to know a REAL mother son couple, especially when mother became pregnant, but now it is just normal). We do not intend to tell kids we are mom and son

Why do I have incest thoughts and desires?

Why? Because your mother didn't give you her tit long enough as an infant. Or because she gave it to you for too long after the toddler years. :confused: Or you're just full of it. Either way...go ask your mother about it!

My parents did not ever have sex. Nope. Didn't happen.

That's a fantastic way to think. Some have suggested, due to my perfect nature, that this was an immaculate conception. Seems possible, as I am pretty cool. But not completely accurate. Perhaps a stork. Better yet, a test tube.

Last edited:
Back