The Vow (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Eden Wolf was the kind of girl who had it all, she had the money and supportive parents and she graduated first in her class a few months ago. Though she still did not know what she was going to do with herself, now that she was eighteen and out on her own. Her parents offered to pay expenses for things, her father bought her a new car when she was sixteen. But she gave so much to the community she did not have the heart to move.

But there was also a priest that meant the world to her as well Father Micheal Riley. He had a lot of history with her family and even herself. Her father went to school with Michael and they had been tight ever since, Father Riley told her when he was seventeen he had found god because of a car accident he had been in. It was on black ice during a horrible winter. He stopped at a red light and waited for the red light to turn green.

It was then a semi came to fast and hit four cars, Father Riley's car had his parents and himself in it. Everyone in that accident was killed but him, Riley was the only survivor he lost his family that day. But he did what he had to, to become a priest and was a priest at the church ever since. Eden was always up and down about her faith since she did not believe everything in the bible but believed the man one about god and his son.

She doesn't believe everything the church dos is right so she isn't the typical catholic or anything. But she believed in Earning everything she got, and thought about working at the church though she did not know what she could do there. But now Riley was the only one she ever saw any more. Because a month ago her parents had been killed. They were skiing down a mountain and someone who had no idea what they were doing hit both of her parents causing them to fall.

They fell down a violent side of the mountain and were dead on arrival, she dealt with it silently and was so angry never knowing where to direct the anger to. Today was a grey cold day and she was sitting down in the pew looking up at the statue of god, questioning deep down what she could do. She hadn't confessed all the time just when she felt she did something wrong, which wasn't much. Her grey eyes looking around feeling the warmth. She smiled seeing Riley.

Last edited:
Father Riley slipped through the side door from the rectory into the sanctuary itself. The last vestiges of the fading sun filtered through the stained glass windows on the western wall of the sanctuary, creating a dazzling kaleidoscope of light that rippled across the empty pews as the sun dropped toward the horizon. Sunset had always been his favorite time to be in the church and he had long since made a habit of wandering through it at that time, offering words of encouragement, consolation, or praise to any of his parishoners who had sought its comfort or solitude.

Usually they were few but tonight he spied a familiar bob of raven hair wiggling just over the top of one of the back pews. She had been her often, of late, and Father Micheal had found himself without his usual ability to console. After all, her parents had been dear friends of his as well. Her father had been to close to him as a brother after he had lost his family, and he had always found his friend's daughter charming, and endearing.

He didn't like the way grief had shadowed her usually bright countenance, but he understood, he thought, the depth of her loss as only one who had experience something like it himself could. He began to move toward the pew, wondering what consolation he might off her tonight, wondering if she even wanted his company, but determined to try. As he approached, he recalled the way he had rediscovered his own faith when he had been in her position, and he had an idea. He slid in the pew next the the praying woman and waited patiently for her to finish whatever thoughts and prayers she was having and engage with him.

Eden was so lost in how she felt, she had not really talked to anyone but perhaps Riley he understood what she was going through so it made it easier to talk to him. She did not like how people said they knew how you felt. When they never lost anyone either friend or family, everything just seemed so tragic how two good peoples lives could be destroyed. She heard him walking towards her. Her eyes usually blue but today they were grey, she had a cross around her neck something her mother gave her.

By the time she looked up she noticed Father Riley beside her and smiled weakly to him, the smile showed warmth but also sadness. She had no idea what to say to him, she was broken inside and out. So many things she wanted to scream, so many things she wanted to ask. Looking down at herself as she wore black pants, ankle boots with a thick heel and a black shirt. She dressed how she felt, she slowly looked over at Father Riley again and sighed a little bit a sad and painful sigh.

"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand … For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” She spoke the passage that meant everything to her parents and smiled. "Isaiah 41:10, 13. My parents favorite passage in the bible. Seems like so long ago, and only last month. I don't even know what to do any more, I always smile but inside my heart is breaking"

Father Riley bestowed a small smile on the black-clad Eden. "I remember your father quoting that verse often," he agreed. For once their dress matched, the Father in his all black suit, specially tailored to fit his broad, muscular shoulders and his white clerical collar. He hated to see such a dark mood on her, and longed to offer her comfort, but he was certain that nothing he could say would be more meaningful than the words of the verse she had just quoted. But he could listen.

"Eden, I know in the past I've told you of my own loss and how it brought me back to god. You've always been a faithful young woman, and I've never imagined you to be far from our father," he hesitated before continuing, "I haven't seen you in confession in quite some time, and while I certainly don't wish to intrude on your grief..." he paused, not quite sure how to finish, he wasn't used to feeling so awkward with his parishoners, but he was so much closer to Eden than he had been to anyone else in a similar situation. "What I mean to say is, I well recall how angry I sometimes became with god while I was grieving my own family. Sometimes it helped to recall that god is big enough to forgive, even our anger at himself. If you think that might be helpful, I'd be glad to hear your confession."

She listened to what he said and heard the tone of his voice, it was easy to get a sense of what he did not want to intrude on certain things. She remembered how stone cold she was at the funeral the whole time she did not cry or even talk. And it was still to this day, she felt so lost and heard everything Father Riley said, wishing he hadn't been a priest she would have wanted to go out with him. Eden always into older men, but no one knew it not even her parents. Though she had no idea how old he was.

Not that it even mattered and she held back the anger and the tears, for she thought crying was a sign of weakness her father thought so. Even someone so loving in god thought that, but when he mentioned confession. She had a feeling he would bring that up, she had not confessed in she did not even remember how long. Felt like a year but could be just a month, to her all the day was the same so things never seemed to stop. But right now he was being more then just a priest, he was being her friend.

Smiling at him it was honest and loving as she placed her hand on his and squeezed it, she nodded to him. No one was around accept perhaps god, she got up and went over to the area and slipped into her compartment and sat down, sighing softly. She had no idea what to even say any more. She sat back her back against the wall of the confessional and wrapped her fingers around the cross on her neck. Thinking of a million things she could say, and did not know if she had the voice to say it.

Micheal watched as Eden reached out and grasped his hand. Her soft, warm hand clutching tightly at him for that brief instant, like a floundering survivor reaching out for a lifeline. It seemed that an electric connection passed through their contact, and he almost physically started. An awareness dawned within him that he hadn't experienced since long before joining the priesthood.

He had been warned about the dangers of becoming too close to one of his parishoners over the years, but he had never seen the harm in doting on his good friend's daughter, but now, his lapse came back to haunt him. Their shared grief and experiences had created a sense of kinship with Eden that he hadn't shared with anyone in decades. In fact, a kinship a priest was only supposed to feel with god.

Almost as soon as it began, the brief contact was over, but the awareness remained. Eden smiled at him, the expression no longer simply sad, but dazzling. He had sat down next to a grieving girl, now a woman rose from the pew next to him and strode obediently toward the confessional. He watched her head toward the booth, suddenly aware of the way the stylishly cut black pants and tight shirt clung to her figure a little bit more than the ought to.

It wasn't that the Father had been unaware of the charms of women though his career, but he had always been armored against the temptations of the flesh. He noticed them more as a confession that he would later hear than as a temptation. Now, in one surprising moment, all his defenses had been shattered.

The shaken Father remained in his seat, leaving the girl waiting far longer than he ought to have. In fact, he knew he should not here her confession at all, he should call for Father Bob to come do it but...how could he break his promise to her. Would he dash all the hope he had offered her? Against his better judgement he found himself sliding into the confessional. He stumbled through the words by rote.

"But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Psalm 86:5 I will hear your confession now Eden."

Eden honestly did not know the rules she did not know he shouldn't have heard the confession because they knew each other. She did not know to much about priests just what everyone knew, they were married to god so to speak. And it was something Eden honestly appreciated and would never tempt Father Riley out of friendship and respect to him. He was everything in her life now, but did not know if she would ever say that. She wasn't the kind of girl that wanted every man that she saw.

And frankly Eden was still a virgin and with no friends from school, and no hopes to doing anything. But she wondered if he was okay since he took so long, she began to think perhaps he got Father Bob to hear her confession. But then she heard the door on the other side open and then close, she smiled a little. But she sat back and was rather patient, though she was quite right now everything just seemed nice. Sometimes even in silence it could make her rather comfortable in anything.

But then she heard his voice and smiled a little bit, hearing what he said she sighed silently. "Forgive me father for I have sinned. My last confession was to long ago, with everything that has happened. I find myself at a cross roads, a fork in a road that I am afraid of screwing up. On one road there is the road to heaven where I know I will finally find peace. Where I feel no more sadness, no more hurt and only love. I clutch at what I have been taught, I read the words of the bible all the time.

But right now I am so angry I can hardly see straight, my father was a very good man but he considered crying a weakness. It is something he drilled into my head, to protect me from someone who would use my grief against me. I would never harm anyone, and would never wish anyone to die. I am just angry that this happened, I feel like a child in a dark room. Where there is no light, and the only sound is my heart to sustain me. I know it says to love thy enemy, but I am no longer content.

I have no friends from school never have, though I know the lord and his son are here with me in spirit. But right now I no longer feel that, to trust in a force that no one can seen, is becoming more and more difficult. Blind faith is what we have, a faith in something we don't see. Trust in a god we do not even hear. I am so lonely I just wish I had someone I lived with, someone I can talk to every day. I'm lost and have not even cried once yet, blind fury has me by the throat and its strangling me"

Micheal could see the silhouette of Eden's face through the screen. They had a modern confessional, one with both a screen and the option for a face to face confession. Eden had obviously chosen the traditional method based on where she sat. Briefly, he found himself regretting that he couldn't see her fully. He immediately reproved himself for allowing such fleshly thoughts to intrude upon the sanctity of this place.

He sat an listened to her outpouring of grief, loneliness, and anger. Father Riley was a compassionate man, and he often empathized with those whose confessions he took but now he felt something more powerful, and subtly wrong. A desire to hold her, to comfort her while she wept swept over him. Suddenly the mystery of her face through the screen became a perfect metaphor for the mystery of the life with a woman that he had never contemplated and she had begun to represent.

Micheal wrestled mightily with his warring impulses as he struggled to attend properly to her most urgent spiritual needs even as his own physical needs, long neglected began to intrude. At last she paused in her outpouring, although he knew she was not complete, much more needed to be said. He prompted her gently.

"A recognition of our struggles is the first step on the path the repentance, and redemption. It is well that the lines of your battle are so clear to you Eden. And yet...I perceive that perhaps your grief is coming in the way of your healing in these areas. I knew your father well Eden, he was a good man and yet, I believe he was wrong in this matter of crying. I told him so many times. Even our lord Jesus himself wept. Letting go of this teaching of your father's is not to let go of your father himself, rather you are seeing him as he really was an imperfect human being, as we all are, who loved you. I believe he would not want you to suffer so, and I am certain god does not."

Last edited:
Eden looked at the window able to see just the outline of him, she wanted so much to be held in a mans arms. Though she knew Father Riley couldn't really do that, since it would most likely tempt him. Though she had no honest idea that she stirred something in him, she did not want him to break the vow he took when he was younger. Her hands in her lap as flashes of her parents invaded her head, she knew that they were with her. But now faith was blurred and did not know if she could go down the right way, everything was just so depressing. His voice helped her, and made her smile.

"Sometimes I have dreams about them, and they are not to nice either. I see a huge cave type area with only candles for lights. I see my parents as I cry out for them, saying to stop so I could go with them. And they stop to look at me. They have emotions of both happiness but also sadly for me. I still remember what I said to them, hearing the voices of the head as other people who have passed on heading for the light. A chill up my spine but I feel my mothers hand on my cheek, a feeling of sadness breaking me down and there arms around me.

I told them "You were always with me, no matter what. You both gave me so much, because...you were with me. That's how I survived . I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. This time, I'm coming with you" She could still feel the chill up her spine, and looked at the window as she began to remember what her father said. "And my father spoke to me, his worlds gripping my heart as I see a smile on his face. Feeling the warmth from them, holding them one last time" She said softly.

"My father said he understood how I felt, but they had to go. They had to go without me, for when I die then the memory of them would die. While I live a part of them will continue to live on, that's why they need me to live, so a part of them could continue to live on." She spoke softly as her voice began to break. "I know god or my parents or even you do not want to see me like this, I hold onto what little I have on. Even though it is not very much, I am just afraid of someone else I care for end up being taken away from me"

Father Riley found himself nearly able see the vision of her terrible nightmare himself, as she painted the picture. He leaned in more closely as her voice fell to a whisper. He could actually feel her hot breath through the screen, like the outriders of a storm full of thunder and lightning. The nearness of her emotional electricity nearly made his skin tingle.

He felt himself wanting, needing to reach out to her pain and then he crossed the first line. Up until that point whatever he had done outwardly had been technically correct, even if his motives and thoughts had become suspect. He rose from his seat behind the screen, and moved to the seat where he did face to face confession. He reached out his hand to her, offering it for her to grasp.

"Eden, I know the depths of your grief, and perhaps...perhaps also your loneliness. Certainly god does, even if a human such as I cannot. But you have walls up still, around your heart, you must let them down or you will never be able to see your life beyond this present pain." He turned his hand palm up, and gazed at her with sad, loving eyes.

The nightmares came to her just about every night, and frankly everything just sucked for her. Eden was swallowed by grief more then anger. All in all it was just the sort of thing that she needed, to talk to someone who she shared a special bond with. But she watched him move, and even saw his hand as he reached out for her. Eden looked at him and took his hand gently in her own, enjoying the contact with him. Closing her eyes for a moment, she had to slow herself and not be stupid.

But then she heard what he said, it hit her rather hard. But to feel the warmth of a man touching her, it was the best feeling in the world. But she did not put any kinds of tells she had a thing for him, his duty always coming first. It was sad that he could not help her the way he wanted, she knew he wanted to help and was powerless to do much. The human condition was something she never liked, her grey eyes turning blue as she started to feel a little better. Though still angry and grief stricken.

She just nodded to him and smiled "Thank you father" She spoke in a rather soft voice, a respectful tone to it as well. He was always full of things that she use to think was useless information. But he believed in his faith and in the bible, she believed of the higher power. And hoped he was not a cruel god. She could not stand the thought of her parents not being up in heaven. To be at peace was something both of them deserved, and what the two of them actually needed.

God she was beautiful. The expletive slipped into Father Micheal's thoughts before he had time to even filter it. He knew that he would have a lot to confess himself after this. Her hand felt warm, almost hot in his own, and the electricity he had felt at their earlier contact began to flow between them once more. He wasn't sure what more she needed, but he knew it was something, and he had no more words to offer, yet he could see the way that human contact had seemed to lighten her burden.

Micheal was fully aware of the way god had designed the marriage bond, a way to provide a physical picture of god's relationship with mankind for those who needed it. Priests were supposed to be beyond that need, but it was coming at Micheal all backwards. All of his armor had been built up against needing something for himself, but now...he wanted to offer something to her. To meet her obvious needs.

He looked at her now, as if seeing her for the first time, dark hair shining and spilling down over her shoulder. Cheeks flushed with anguish, blue-gray eyes shining, at once darkened with grief and bright with an inkling of home. Her chest heaved under the weight of her sadness, but he couldn't help but notice its womanliness. He found himself standing, pulling against their contact to urge her to rise as well, before he realized what he was doing, he was embracing her.

In a perfect world everything would be nice, no murder, no hunger and no cheating. The contact she had with him not was rather nice, though she knew it was wrong. Though due to how she was seeing things. In the back of her mind everything was racing, she had no idea what the hell was going to happen. But feeling his hand on her meant everything, she opened herself up but only to Riley that was how she was. She had been that way for years, was hard to be close to those you live with.

Since it was rather strange, but then she was surprised to see what he was doing. Seeing him stand up, she was curious if confession was over. It was nice with everything that was going on, but then she felt how he urged her to stand. And then it happened, his arms around her. Closing her eyes it felt so wonderful. Closing her eyes she wrapped her arms around him as well, the urge she had never felt was coming. Visions of him pressing her against the wall and make love to her, came to mind.

But she knew it would never happen, or at least she thought she knew. Seeing the way he looked at her, and feeling how he held her. She felt so safe and content, she was happy when she was being held by him. It was nice to know no one was around, everyone doing their own thing. But perhaps today would be a good day for her. A moment to forget everything, a moment to embrace the only man she felt for. The whole thing was rather crazy, but crazy was sometimes very good.

Time seemed to stand still for Micheal as Eden folded into his embrace. It might have been platonic at first (though certainly not for a priest and a parishoner inside a confessional) but she seemed to fold into him. He felt her clutching at him, gripping him in a way that tickled distant, long-suppressed memories. Micheal had known a woman once before, back before the disaster which had brought him back to god. Since that time he had spent countless hours in prayer and meditation suppressing those sinful memories.

They all came flooding back now, the feel of her womanly form against him, the scent of her triggering his mind more deeply than any of his techniques could have blocked. His body responded automatically to the long forgotten promptings. His hand went to her soft hair, began to stroke it as he tightened their embrace, his other began to rub softly down her back. He pressed his cheek against hers, relishing the soft contact. Lightning flickered through his body now, his desire breaking free from its prison and he felt another, more physical stirring beginning as well.

She was floored he was touching her, though not a romantic touch one that meant the man wanted sex. But something about him just came to her, she was most calm now. She felt how his hand went down her back, feeling his hand there she was rather happy. Closing her eyes she could feel his touches and what he was doing. She had no idea what was stirring in him, but she knew what it was for her. Part of the reason she never dated, afraid how she would be. When she opened up her blueish grey eyes.

Eden was really happy and looked into those eyes of his, he was a charming guy and frankly it was perfect. Her heart was racing since the unknown was hitting her in the face, she did not know if this would go far. But she was actually ready, for what ever was to come. She could not help but let out a soft moan when she felt his fingers in her hair, it felt really good feeling what she was feeling because of him. The embrace was also nice, she had not been held for a good month, not since her parents died.

She pulled back and their eyes met, Micheal staring deeply into her depths, confused by what he saw there. He wanted to say something to her, but what? I love you? His mind couldn't keep up with the fluid transformation their relationship was undergoing. He had never noticed the little looks of admiration that she gave him, but perhaps he had also never noticed before today feelings which had lain dormant under the suppression of his mind.

Her need called out to him, awakening his own, and the way their contact had lifted her burdens offered him hope as well. His was a lonely profession, and yet he had never before felt the lack of human contact. But now, this contact with a woman after so long...reminded him of what he had been missing all these years. He found himself reminded of her previous blasphemous words, that god was unseen, unfelt, and that she needed something physical...

His mind may have been confused, but his body remembered. In the power vacuum, it took charge. His eyes remained wide open, locked on hers, he felt as though he was drowning in their blue-gray depths. His head cocked every so slightly to the left, he leaned in, then their lips touched.

She saw the way he looked at her, like he was fighting something in his head. Though he said nothing she was sure something was wrong. He was never like this, yet alone no one to see but god. She saw the way his lips were so sweet and nice looking, the way his body was for a priest he was cute. She loved the color of his hair, making her wonder how old he was. Her eyes showed so much, she looked up to him and it was something that was new. This look however was something she never seen.

But feeling how they pressed against one another, she watched his head cock and even the way he was leaning forward. Eden was surprised but allowed him to do what he wanted, she trusted him. But she also loved him, he had been there through so much of the crap in her life. Perhaps two wounded souls found one another. A smile started to creep up on her mouth, when she felt his breath against her skin. Gave her goosebumps and being new she enjoyed this more then anything.

Then she felt his lips against her own, she was highly surprised. But she kissed him back lightly, nature told her to deepen it. But there were two problems, one she had never even kissed a guy. And two being that she had no idea how to kiss deeply, french kissing she was told it was called. Though she had yet to understand why it was called a french kiss. She welcomed it as her eyes close, she decided to let him lead. Since he had more at stake then she did, and hoped this would turn out nice.

Micheal's mind exploded as their lips made contact. The last barriers to...he didn't know where it would go but there were no longer any limits. The part of his mind which had made a vow of chastity gibbered and reproved him, but its voice was dim. That part of her that desperately wanted him was communing with him on a deeper level than they could have understood. Even in spite of his sudden surge of desire, another part of his mind still functioned. It recognized her hesitant kiss as a marker of her inexperience.

She's a virgin! The angry, stunned portion of his mind protested but its shouts were becoming quieter and quieter. His massage of his back became more sensual, working its way slowly down toward the small of her back. The hand in here hair moved to the back of her head, gently applying pressure, showing her how to deepen the kiss. He parted his lips slightly, then closed them, demonstrating for her, wondering if she understood, wondering if her need was as great as his had become.

She felt something in him open up, perhaps passion that had been kept for so many years. But it was rather nice to feel that he needed her as much as she needed him. Feeling his hand on the small of her back made her relax even more. Virgin was probably written all over her face, but she did not care. She wanted to save herself for someone, and it appears that Father Riley may be the one that takes her. Trust was something he earned years ago, the way they were pressed together made her content.

But then she felt his mouth and closing her eyes she opened up her own, kissing him deeply and not sloppy either. The kiss was incredible, as a soft moan escaped her lips. Her hands moved from behind his back to his chest, feeling more comfortable with the kiss. Her heart beating a mile a minute to the feeling and taste of his tongue and the inside of his mouth. It was a feeling and a taste she never had. But her body wanted him to be her first, and the only one. Was this a selfish act?

The euphoria of arousal flooded through Micheal's brain as their tongues intertwined. His body and his long repressed mind now fully in control of his actions, his conscience temporarily silenced. Even then the justifications were beginning to spin. How could this be wrong when it felt so good, when they loved so deeply? God did not deny it to other men, why to priests? Conveniently ignoring the fact that they were not wed, whatever his profession, all the doctrinal knowledge fell flat and hollow against the tidal wave of primal desire.

She was following his lead now, her kisses becoming noticeably more practiced and delicious by the moment. Her eyes were closed, but his remained opened, burning the moment in his memory. The furrowed lines of pain that had creased her forehead this past month were smooth, her face shone radiantly and peacefully to his vision. He was reminded of Eve in the garden, naked and shameless before her lover.

His hands moved to the base of her shirt, sliding under it, making contact with the smooth skin of her back, then working their way back upward, bringing the shirt with them as they went. Would she help him? Did she want this?

Eden could tell what he wanted now, it was more clear the more then went on. Feeling his hands under her shirt and bit her lip a little bit. At his touch her nipples did get hard, much harder with the way he touched her. Her back was against the wall and she just smiled at him, it was rather hard to say what he was thinking all the time. But she knew she had to do something with her shirt, since it had buttons on the front. She gave him a big smile on her face, as things ran in her head.

She began to unbutton her shirt and things continued to nag at her, she had no protection and was on nothing. What if she got pregnant? did he want children ever? She wished he would tell her how he viewed that. But she just pushed it away, and allowed her shirt to fall right off her body. She had on a black bra that did not snap in the back it could be taken off in the front, she figured that was what he wanted. So she unhooked her bra and let that fall off as well, her top half shown to him.

Her smile, innocent and trusting nearly drove him made with desire as he pulled back from their kiss at last. She seemed to have understood his intentions as she began to undo the buttons on her shirt. The process seemed agonizingly slow as more and more of her forbidden flesh revealed it self until, at last, she was sliding her arms out of the shirt. Her skin seemed so pale, so pure. Was Eden Eve, naked an unashamed, or the one offering forbidden fruit to man? He knew what his theology said, but his heart said something else.

She surprised him entirely by rapidly removing her bra as well. Her breasts spilled free, the physical embodiment of her nurturing female spirit. He swallowed hard, he hadn't seen such a thing in...literally decades, although it was the sort of sight one never really forgot. He swallowed again, mouth dry as he stepped back slightly and continued to take her in, soaking up her beauty.

He began to remove his jacket, sliding out of is quickly, before he finally found his voice. "Would you like to help me?" He half croaked, slightly trembling hands reaching for the buttons of his shirt.

She felt the cold draft but it did not bother her, the way he looked at her made her think that perhaps this was something he had been dying for. But due to his vows and everything, in one moment of kindness passion seemed to pop up. Though it was rather nice and frankly she was a little nervous, since she had never seen a mans body. She had never bothered to watch much T.V since she was more into music and learning. But she was not ashamed of the body god gave her as she smiled.

And when he spoke with his question she nodded to him, she saw how his hands were trembling. He seemed more nervous then she was, she nodded to him and took his coat and hung it on a hook in there, and then she began to unbutton his shirt exposing his bare muscular chest to her. She helped him take it off. Hanging it with his coat and looking at his skin, he had the body of a god that was for damn sure. She had an innocent look to her as she ran her fingers against his warm chest.

But she had to ask looking at him she spoke. "Are you sure about this? I mean I have wanted this for years to be with someone, since I always had a thing about you. I don't have protection and I am not on anything" She said tilting her head a little bit, god how she wanted this. But she wanted him to think this through. "I don't want you to regret anything" Her innocent smile spoke a thousand words without even uttering one of the words. Her heart almost out of her chest right then and there.

Damn the consequences! was what ran through his brain when she asked her kind question, but what came out of his mouth was rather more hypocritical, "god desires that we never uncouple the recreative aspect of intercourse, from the procreative one." How he could violate all his vows and still quote doctrine remained a mystery to him, but he really would have made love to her whatever the cost right at that moment.

As if to cover up his awkward comment, he pulled her into his arms once more and kissed her, just a bit more forcefully this time. His intentions had become clear, and he wanted this to be good for her, he didn't want her to sense any hesitation, for in his heart, their was none. He felt her breast press softy against his chest, their bodies molding into one another as if in prelude to the two becoming one. He felt his manhood straining against his pants now as he broke contact with her lips and began kissing his way down her slender neck and shoulders, working his way toward her breasts.

Eden could tell that made him really think, it was taking him a moment to go through everything. She did not want to corner him which was why she said what she did. Since she felt bad about him breaking his vow. But she had cared for him for so long, she could not stop him and nor would she. Her heart pounding, her blood boiling. It was nice to feel such things, but she saw the need in his eyes and it was incredible. She had never had a guy want her like this, he was willing to break vows for her.

But then he kissed her and it had more force to it, letting out a soft moan as she ran her fingers in his hair. But then when he left her lips he went to her neck and moaned even more, it was amazing how good this felt. How could something so pure as this, be so wrong in the eyes of god. Feeling his lips against her breasts. And was glad that the pants she wore would be very easy to take off, something inside was waking up and she did not know what she wanted. All she wanted was for him to take her very hard.

Back