Feeling Chatty

slutforuse85

Really Experienced
Feeling kind of chatty tonight. Would love to make some new friends. Send me a PM if you'd like to get to know a fun geeky Texas girl.

The number one question I keep getting asked with a surprising amount of skepticism is "how geeky are you?" It's almost asked in disbelief that geeks would have any kind of sexual desires at all let alone some interesting ones. Don't let the Slut in my screen name fool you. I do actually have a brain between my ears.

So in answer to the question how geeky am I, let me just say this: my geek realm of choice is movies and TV (since most of that these days are based on books and graphic novels, I do read those, I just do so after I've seen the movie/show, that way I'm not disappointed. I blame Michael Citron and Jurassic Park for that lesson early in life) I'll watch anything but slasher movies, they scare the hell out of me in a way I don't like to be scared. My movie collection is a tribute to all things sci fi, fantasy, adventure and action. I have a collection of t shirts that range from the Goonies and Ninja Turtles to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings with a few Batman and Avengers in the middle.

I can talk for hours on the why Batman can't out right kill the Joker and save himself and Gothem a lot of heart ache, and I question with all the plot twist in the Marvel universe if Stan Lee isn't a high functioning crack addict. And out of dedication to the fandom I love I will never admit openly that any of the Star Wars prequels or any of the stand alone Wolverine movies were bad, so don't ask. I'll only go on and on about the parts that were awesome and feign a bad memory over the parts that sucked.

I celebrate Hobbit Day and May the Fourth every year, And for Halloween I was slutty Batgirl, and I ended up arguing with some douche dressed as Superman about who is bigger bad ass Batman or Superman. He thought he was flirting, but no one calls Batman a pussy and gets any of this pussy. Especially when the character you're standing up for can be taken down by a green rock.

I find it's my duty as a lord of the rings fan to make a pilgrimage to New Zealand where I will most likely shamelessly, and annoyingly freak out over a rock that may or may not have been in any of the movies. Brace yourself New Zealand... That's happening in May. lol I've already drafted several apology letters in preparation.

I draw the line at Doctor Who though. I just don't get it. And with the bombardment of all things Doctor Who on any kind of geeky website I'm starting to feel like it's a brain washing cult so I protest it on principal at this point.

All that being said, I absolutely LOVE sex. It's fun and when done right with someone who gets you it's out of this world pleasurable. I love playing on lit, I've met wonderful interesting men over the years who have opened my mind to all sorts of dirty fantasies and fabulous sex. I've learned a lot about what I like and what I don't and I'm in no way ashamed or scared to say it.

So yes, the Slut is geek and damn fucking proud of it. Tonight has been immensely entertaining gentlemen. Thanks for letting this Slut fly her geek flag. ;)

The number one question I keep getting asked with a surprising amount of skepticism is "how geeky are you?" It's almost asked in disbelief that geeks would have any kind of sexual desires at all let alone some interesting ones. Don't let the Slut in my screen name fool you. I do actually have a brain between my ears.

So in answer to the question how geeky am I, let me just say this: my geek realm of choice is movies and TV (since most of that these days are based on books and graphic novels, I do read those, I just do so after I've seen the movie/show, that way I'm not disappointed. I blame Michael Citron and Jurassic Park for that lesson early in life) I'll watch anything but slasher movies, they scare the hell out of me in a way I don't like to be scared. My movie collection is a tribute to all things sci fi, fantasy, adventure and action. I have a collection of t shirts that range from the Goonies and Ninja Turtles to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings with a few Batman and Avengers in the middle.

I can talk for hours on the why Batman can't out right kill the Joker and save himself and Gothem a lot of heart ache, and I question with all the plot twist in the Marvel universe if Stan Lee isn't a high functioning crack addict. And out of dedication to the fandom I love I will never admit openly that any of the Star Wars prequels or any of the stand alone Wolverine movies were bad, so don't ask. I'll only go on and on about the parts that were awesome and feign a bad memory over the parts that sucked.

I celebrate Hobbit Day and May the Fourth every year, And for Halloween I was slutty Batgirl, and I ended up arguing with some douche dressed as Superman about who is bigger bad ass Batman or Superman. He thought he was flirting, but no one calls Batman a pussy and gets any of this pussy. Especially when the character you're standing up for can be taken down by a green rock.

I find it's my duty as a lord of the rings fan to make a pilgrimage to New Zealand where I will most likely shamelessly, and annoyingly freak out over a rock that may or may not have been in any of the movies. Brace yourself New Zealand... That's happening in May. lol I've already drafted several apology letters in preparation.

I draw the line at Doctor Who though. I just don't get it. And with the bombardment of all things Doctor Who on any kind of geeky website I'm starting to feel like it's a brain washing cult so I protest it on principal at this point.

All that being said, I absolutely LOVE sex. It's fun and when done right with someone who gets you it's out of this world pleasurable. I love playing on lit, I've met wonderful interesting men over the years who have opened my mind to all sorts of dirty fantasies and fabulous sex. I've learned a lot about what I like and what I don't and I'm in no way ashamed or scared to say it.

So yes, the Slut is geek and damn fucking proud of it. Tonight has been immensely entertaining gentlemen. Thanks for letting this Slut fly her geek flag. ;)

I absolutely love the idea of a Slut Geek. There are so many wonderful things that you can do when you have an appreciation for both the intellectual and the extremely sexual. I'd love to chat sometime. PM me if you are interested tonight.

Ken

That was fucking funny...I'm with you on the NZ pilgrimage, would love to check that out, someday.

LOL, good one.

Don't forget the fact that while bullets bounce off Superman, he still manages to try to duck when you throw a gun at him in the movies. Go figure.

So sorry you don't like Doctor Who . . . And surprised. It's so full of sexual tensions. I keep hoping he is going to make out with one of his companions. Or have a threesome with Amy Pond and her hubby.

What is a companion for anyway?

QUOTE=slutforuse85;50889950]The number one question I keep getting asked with a surprising amount of skepticism is "how geeky are you?" It's almost asked in disbelief that geeks would have any kind of sexual desires at all let alone some interesting ones. Don't let the Slut in my screen name fool you. I do actually have a brain between my ears.

So yes, the Slut is geek and damn fucking proud of it. Tonight has been immensely entertaining gentlemen. Thanks for letting this Slut fly her geek flag. ;)[/QUOTE]

Batman doesn't kill the Joker, at least in the more mature variants, because Batman is not a law officer and doesn't hold the legal authority to wield deadly force. The Romans called it "imperium," which is much more compact than "the legal authority to use deadly force against dangerous criminals." Of course, the other side of that is, if the Joker died permanently, the writers wouldn't be able to use him anymore, so ultimately whether Batman has or should have imperium is almost irrelevant.

That's, I believe, the main problem with standard superhero genre fiction. Whether they realize it or not, the creator are so dependent on their established characters that they can't allow the stories to evolve in the most plausible ways, which occasionally would result in major characters dying or retiring. That is, of course, my opinion, though I believe I could defend it reasonably well if I had to. Still, I may be wrong - my superhero exposure is fairly narrow, so perhaps there's an entire subgenre I'm not aware of that has higher verisimilitude.

So, with that introduction, I think we could have some good conversations :)

Well, last night was just all kinds of fun. Kind of hoping to make a day two of it.

Hi there. Very thoughtful, well written synopsis of your background. Bravo

PS the perv in me thinks your hot

Back