Guy would you lick...

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?

I'd hold my tongue a moment, as the thought runs through my head that 'this must be a trick or a trap' ... try and say something smooth, interested but not rabid and most likely go along with it.

I'd half hope so ... in the same way I wouldn't want my partner getting me off without at least having the same herself ...

Quite possibly. But I like to think not.

I'd want to...but its strategically dumb to let a woman you don't know have the upper hand like that. In my view if you say yes...that'd be ALL you'd get out if it and she would likely display contempt for you after.

I would give her a smirk and say, "tasty as that offer sounds, what's in it for me?" Or better... "I'll think about it while you polish my knob."

If I had already had a few drinks I would go in a heartbeat and expect nothing in return. Completely sober I wouldn't because I would be faithful. Thank god these things don't happen to me.

What would you do?

will this ever happen ??? i dont go widout my wife anywhere ... lol ...

I'd be dumfounded and shocked initially. If she was patient a moment, I would definately lick her and eat her with nothing expected in return. Of course I wouldn't refuse her enjoyment in the 69.

Without missing a beat, I'd tell her yes--after I pinned her to the wall and fucked her silly.

Yes!

I'd let her lead me to the restroom and into the stall. I'd turn her towards the commode, tell her to bend over and put her hands flat on the tank. I'd lift her skirt, slap her ass and pull down her panties to her mid-thighs as I knelt behind her. I'd lick and tongue fuck everything between her cheeks until she had cum multiple times and her juices were running down her thighs.

In a fantasy world...yup....put her up on the counter...feet on my shoulders..her knees falling to the sides..opening herself wide for me and go to town!!

What would you do?

At first I would be dumbfounded, because nothing remotely like that has happened to me before. I would be instantly be aroused and would follow her into the bathroom and do it. If she didn't do anything in return, I would hope she would at least watch me take care of myself.

What would you do?

This is actually a fantasy of mine (one of many!).

To answer the question in full, I would gratefully accept the invitation and I would not expect anything in return.

I guess there is always the possibility of being so dumbfounded as to ruin the scenario. But I'd like to think I've played the scenario out in my mind enough times to be comfortable enough to deal with it. I'm sure it may be mood dependent also.

How does it play out? That would be quite a detailed account...;)

I'd want to...but its strategically dumb to let a woman you don't know have the upper hand like that. In my view if you say yes...that'd be ALL you'd get out if it and she would likely display contempt for you after.

I would give her a smirk and say, "tasty as that offer sounds, what's in it for me?" Or better... "I'll think about it while you polish my knob."

Exactly.

Either she's playing a game with her friends, or it's a woman that has almost zero respect for men but wants a quick lay.
Been there done that, one I just flat out said "No" and she threw a drink at me for not being the slavering hard on that all men are ( :rolleyes: ), the other I wouldn't let leave the stall after she came on my face until I was holding her by one wrist & the back of her hair buried hilt deep muttering all sorts of nastiness.

What would I do now? Ask her if she wanted to come home with my date, or turn her down. Bathroom stalls are only really fun with partners you know.

Depending on my level of attraction to her.... I would either politely decline by telling her I would love to... and more... but alas... I am married. Or if I WAS attracted to her... I'd engage her a little more to find out more info... like.... WHY???. If we had already exchanged glances before she approached.... the chances are better. In a nutshell, I might, but I am not THAT easy.

The responses I suppose aren't super surprising, but it's not good new for you guys...

There's a substantial chance of getting shot down, which is fine.
Depending on my level of attraction to her.... I would either politely decline by telling her I would love to... and more... but alas... I am married.

A substantial chance of demanding that it be mutual, which is also fine

A significant chance of being raped, which is super not okay.
Without missing a beat, I'd tell her yes--after I pinned her to the wall and fucked her silly.
I wouldn't let leave the stall after she came on my face until I was holding her by one wrist & the back of her hair buried hilt deep muttering all sorts of nastiness.

:(

I was happy to see the majority of answers were in the affirmative. :heart:

What would you do?

I would indulge her and smile when I left because I know she would be smiling after I finished caressing her clit with my tongue!

If the situation was right, and there was a mutual attraction, I have to admit I would consider it. Would I say yes? Not sure until it actually happens. You can say what you think is going to happen, but until it actually does....just guessing.

What would you do?

Let me reverse the question..

Would you ever ask that in a bar?

I've considered it, but no. Why? Well, check out the responses to the question.

Is it a role play fantasy of yours?

I would say you're probably wise not to ask. Although it would be nice to live in a world where it was safe for a woman to do so. I might live out a few more of my fantasies in such a world ;)

What would you do?

I would gladly do it... Never would I expect anything in return other than her to cum all over my face! I love licking a woman

What would you do?

Mmmmm, what a hot idea.

I absolutely would. I would want her seated on the toilet, her legs up and wide. Depending on how long her legs were, I'd either want her heels on the sides of the stalls or her thighs on my shoulders. I'd want her good and wide so I could enjoy the sight of it. And I might want to bring a glass of water so I could squirt it on her clit.

Would would I expect in return? The opportunity to orgasm in some way. I can't think of a possible way to orgasm in this situation that wouldn't be fucking hot. Have her watch me as I jack off afterward into the toilet. Masturbate onto her body or face. Handjob. Get sucked off. Cum on her tits. Pound her pussy. Fuck her thighs or feet. I think it might depend on which of her features were the hottest.

I think I would take it as an opportunity to cum in some freaky or weird way. I feel like said woman would be down with that, and I would certainly want to make good use of the opportunity.

The responses I suppose aren't super surprising, but it's not good new for you guys...

:(

I was happy to see the majority of answers were in the affirmative. :heart:

Mostly by (probably married) men (boys?) you wouldn't ask anyway.

I've considered it, but no. Why? Well, check out the responses to the question.

I hate to break it to you, but I'd wager that most men that could go into that bathroom or alleyway with you and give you what you wanted, are long past being treated as just another piece of meat fucktoy by some strange chick in a bar. Unless yours is gold plated, just having your vagina in our face isn't that much of a novelty.

If it's a friend you'd never date, or someone you hang out with off & on...but just a horny girl in a bar?

Meh, how would you react if some guy comes up to you and says let's go somewhere quiet so you are granted the privilege of sucking my cock?

Back