Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

If anything the being too wet would affect the woman. For instance being so wet that fingers, tongues, toys, are slipping off the clit and you're not quite getting the full sensation.

Other than that I can't think of their being an issue. Its a lot better than the opposite of women who have a hard time getting wet.

If anything the being too wet would affect the woman. For instance being so wet that fingers, tongues, toys, are slipping off the clit and you're not quite getting the full sensation.

Yep, this. Very annoying.

I remember a really old HT thread started by a woman who was complaining about excessive wetness. The number of people (read: men) who dismissed her complaint just blew me away.

For me, silky moist is the ideal. I call it her love honey. It's not sopping wet, rather, it's great to glide in, to glisten with, and, ooh, to lick off my fingers or to feed her with, from fingers or straight off the big 'un after it's been in there some. I think that's a pretty standard lad's response to the questions.

i think its more of an issue for us girls thinking were are too wet, guys in my experience just assume they are that good....:rolleyes:

i think its more of an issue for us girls thinking were are too wet, guys in my experience just assume they are that good....:rolleyes:

If you are particularly wet and he is not good, then something is off.

I can literally drip in matter of seconds, but only with certain person.
And yes, he is that good.

I remember a really old HT thread started by a woman who was complaining about excessive wetness. The number of people (read: men) who dismissed her complaint just blew me away.

I've always equated wet, sloppy, and messy with good. Guess I was wrong.

Wet is wonderful!

Hubby and other lovers of mine [male and female] have always enjoyed my wetness. I too enjoy when a female lover gets all slick and moist.

It's also great when a guy has a tendency towards having a liberal amount of pre-cum.

But Hubby will frequently marvel at how wet I get, especially in relation to certain things or positions that we do.

If Hubby were here reading this thread, he'll likely reply, "Too wet? No such thing!!!"

When I was 19 I fooled around with a guy who totally made me have a complex for ages about how wet I get. I was wearing nylons under a skirt and we had been fooling around. He reached up my skirt and pulled his hand back in disgust because I was so wet I had soaked through my panties and nylons and was a slick, turned on mess. I had always thought that wet = good but that was enough to make me think that maybe it wasn't such a good thing. He just said he had never had a girl get so wet and then asked if there was something wrong with me. Fortunately I had a few lovers later that made me feel less embarrassed but it wasn't until much later I finally found someone who makes me feel like my ample wetness is an amazingly sexy thing.

I'm glad you asked this, though! It's always nice to see such positive answers for those of us who just happen to get very wet.

I still get ridiculously wet despite having had a hysterectomy, ovariectomy and am on hormone replacement therapy. I just count my lucky stars that I do and keep a towel handy during sex. My hubby gets a kick out of how wet I get. How can your partner not see this as a huge compliment?

I've always equated wet, sloppy, and messy with good. Guess I was wrong.
In this particular instance, you would have been wrong. The woman had a legitimate issue, and what she didn't need was a bunch of horndogs to mansplain it to her.

In this particular instance, you would have been wrong. The woman had a legitimate issue, and what she didn't need was a bunch of horndogs to mansplain it to her.

I guess guys worry about their "size" and girls worry about how wet they might be and whether it's a turn on/off for whomever they are sharing themselves with.

God I'm glad I'm not 3 years old anymore to care about such trivial shit! If I'm in the same bed as you, it's because I want to be there. Your body shape doesn't matter, the size of your boobies don't matter, how wet you get doesn't matter . . . What matters is your enthusiasm for being in the same bed as me. What matters is that we are giving our all to each other to make the experience worth our time and efforts.

In the end, nobody can give you self confidence in your own body and its workings. All you can do is give your best, if that's not good enough, then you need to find a partner who appreciates you for who you are, rather than who THEY think you should be.

You don't have to get old, but you do have to grow up at some point and just accept yourself for who you are. If you can't do that, then you have no business having sex. It's just one of those harsh realities of life that many seem to want to ignore.

We all know horndogs have a really bad reading comprehension :shrug:

When I was 19 I fooled around with a guy who totally made me have a complex for ages about how wet I get. I was wearing nylons under a skirt and we had been fooling around. He reached up my skirt and pulled his hand back in disgust because I was so wet I had soaked through my panties and nylons and was a slick, turned on mess. I had always thought that wet = good but that was enough to make me think that maybe it wasn't such a good thing. He just said he had never had a girl get so wet and then asked if there was something wrong with me. Fortunately I had a few lovers later that made me feel less embarrassed but it wasn't until much later I finally found someone who makes me feel like my ample wetness is an amazingly sexy thing.

I'm glad you asked this, though! It's always nice to see such positive answers for those of us who just happen to get very wet.

cool place the How To...

ovulating thickness

always love it when a lover is dripping wet. I like that sweet smell and taste to share with her. Even better if she is ovulating-the wetness is thicker,tickles me like crazy, and makes me come more often.:)

That's a sad, but common, example of one person pushing their hang up onto another.

My wife told me about her boyfriend in college that was ridiculously obsessed with "hygiene" she would come home and shower and if they started fooling around a couple of hours later he would say, "well aren't you going to wash up? You're all wet now, that's going to smell"

Fortunately she was aware that was his issue not hers and didn't get a complex over it.

Back