husband and wife share some dick

I would like to see a story where a husband and wife please a man together.

I think it would be even more hot if they (or at least the husband) are doing it reluctantly (blackmail perhaps)

if you decide to write one kindly notify me by PM so i can read it :D

imagine this scene, husband and wife kneeling side by side, backsides presented to their tormentor as wife cries softly while husband grits his teeth and tries to not die of shame. Their fucker slips in and out of their anuses, from one to the next.......

Not bad. I always prefer the wife encouraging and coaching the hubby along to his first cock sucking experience.

Maybe the wife promised the husband that she'll do a threesome with him and her best friend, as long as he first does this MMF threesome. So he's not really into it sexually, but is doing his best for that future FFM that he's dreaming about.

Coincidentally enough, this sort of goes hand in hand with this open marriage idea I was about to post:

This married couple has complete knowledge of them sleeping with other people. It's not uncommon for one of them to stay out the night with a sex partner or two, for them to go out on a date and both leave with another person or to bring them home. Another thing they did was group sex - from twosomes with the other spouse watching, threesomes - both MMF & FFM, foursomes and etc.

The wife would watch her husband get fucked by another man and while the husband is fucking her, the man is fucking him as well. If there is another male, the wife and husband would alternate sucking his cock.

I would like to see a story where a husband and wife please a man together.

I think it would be even more hot if they (or at least the husband) are doing it reluctantly (blackmail perhaps)

if you decide to write one kindly notify me by PM so i can read it :D

imagine this scene, husband and wife kneeling side by side, backsides presented to their tormentor as wife cries softly while husband grits his teeth and tries to not die of shame. Their fucker slips in and out of their anuses, from one to the next.......

That scene is absolutely hot. Add me on the notify list if someone does this.

Here's one - the husband is bisexual or gay and the wife is aware of it and comes up with a satisfying arrangement for them. She would watch the man fuck her husband and have his dick sucked by him, the same man who would fuck her as well.

Back