Female body hair

JDM91

Experienced
Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman; if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman; if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be !

To me it's heartbreaking to hear a woman hating her body or feeling bad because of something as natural as her body hair. Body hair is beautiful and human ! So it's feminine too. It makes my heart glow when a woman feels good with it.
Love and embrace your body hair. It's beautiful and natural and feminine. There's nothing wrong with having body hair. It's not unfeminine or manly ! The idea that women "should" shave was invented by shaving products companies. It's perfectly normal to have hair on your legs arms chest and literally everywhere it's society making you think it's wrong. Stay strong. Love and cherish your body hair ! Fight against those so called beauty standards. Always be you.

Body hair. Don't care. No matter where. Arms legs tummy chest back. Women also grow hair everywhere

A couple of things:
1. This is the Fetish & Sexuality group right? If yes, if this your fetish or just a rant?
2. If a rant, let me guess you are a feminist?

A couple of things:
1. This is the Fetish & Sexuality group right? If yes, if this your fetish or just a rant?
2. If a rant, let me guess you are a feminist?

My answers:

Yes body hair is my fetish and it's a rant. To try and make people think that it's not unfeminine.
The hairier the better. Arms legs tummy chest back. A full bush. I love it all.

And I'm not a feminist. I'm a man

Well we all have our freaks, fetishes, kinks, and so on. No doubt there. But myself, I prefer the razor.

For example

Your Preference
article-2623955-1DAF955000000578-472_634x603.jpg

My Preference
pennys-orange-bikini-top.jpg

To each their own. You like hair. Good for you. If a woman chooses to let it all grow wild and natural, that's her right and I won't pretend it's my call.
That being said, I doubt I could ever be with a woman who didn't at least shave her pits and legs somewhat regularly. Just kind of the way I am and what I'm attracted to.

Well, I love a woman's underarm hair, especially when it retains some of the odor from sex or other exertion. It goes right to my gonads. Does that make it a fetish? It's not that I need it to get off, but it does make the experience more sensual.

Well, I love a woman's underarm hair, especially when it retains some of the odor from sex or other exertion. It goes right to my gonads. Does that make it a fetish? It's not that I need it to get off, but it does make the experience more sensual.

Anything that turns you on is a fetish. Just some are more common than others.

I love a woman with thick arm pit hair, a thick hairy bush that spreads out onto her thighs and up to her naval and back around her ass hole.

Im not one to judge ones kings and fetishes. But for me, hairy armpits and legs is a turnoff. Just like a hairy back and shoulders are a turnoff for most women Ive talked to. Sure some women, or men for that matter, like a bear, but I dont :) When it comes to a womans private parts tho, I have moved abit in my prefrences. Almost all the women Ive slept with over the years have either been complely bald, or only had a small stripe of hair. And altho I love the look, and feel of a smooth cunt, I've started to appreciate abit more hair over the years. I still prefer her outer lips to be shaved, but thats because I dont like getting hair stuck in my mouth going down on her. But she can have a nice bush on top :)

I love my wife's full bush. So nice to nuzzle while eating her pussy. Occasionally she has let her armpit hair grow, and I found that sexy too, but I wouldn't want it all the time.

Back