2014 SRP Cruise-open invite

BRIGHTWELL

Time Walker
I was wondering if anyone had any interest in a SRP writers cruise?

Wide open for ideas. I have a few. Just looking for feed back.

I'm figuring roughly May- June 2014.

Just for the record.

This is ment for RW. Not role play.

If your interested in a writers cruise.

Just post your interest.

If no one posts I will forget the whole thing.

just some of the past crew (Red Horse historical notes)

Tobas von Klisroenberg -
Tobas is the largest white man in the crew. While not the tallest nor the strongest. He was a wrestler in his former Brenen home. As a butcher he had made a living during the day. By night he was in beer halls wrestling for a few marks. One night he snapped the neck of a drunken patron. The law came and took him away. He was found guilty of murder and sentenced to a prison ship heading for an African colony. His ship was taken by pirates and he was set free. Several years later He was in New Amsterdam and met Andrew. Andrew was looking for crew for a raid against the Spanish in the Triadad area.
Tobas took his work seriosly. THe Captain's word was law. In his mind not to obay the captain could cost you our life. [Side note-Tobas is a RANDY BOY(Gay)]

Rogers- Roger is without a doubt the stronger man of the crew and the tallest, . Roger lead a one man war on slave traders in Africa. He is a Moa Moa trbesman. After six months of a running battle against slave traders he himself was captured and put on a slave ship. The ship he was on was attacked by pirates that set the slaves free. One day in Port Royal he met a man named Mr. Watson.

Leeds-Navigator-(not Officer-new to crew)

Bradley Finch-cook-(story TBA)

Fisk- first shift look out( when at see)

Witt-second shift look out (when at Sea)

Scott 'Scotty' McMasters- crew member from Glasgow, Scotland (Ardgour)

Mr. Watson-First Mate-First officer

Mr. Thomas-Second officer (not yet in story-Nassua)

Mr. Silvers-Third officer( not yet in story-Nassua)

Mr. Andrews-Purser-Fourth Officer

Mr. Gorlin Khan-barber-surgeon(ships doctor)

Gun Captains,

Thomas Sullivan-Starboard side gun Captains (Not officer)-senior crew

Steven Sullivan- Port Side gun Captain (Not officer)-senior crew

Last edited:
Back