Editor wanted, incest theme

la_chica

Virgin
Hi, I am looking for an editor for a series I am just starting. It has an incest theme (uncle-niece) but is really play between two grown adults. I have the first part and it's 3.5 pages long, about the first sexual encounter between the couple.

I already submitted the story to literotica, it's pending now but I would still like to get some feedback on it. I am a writer-editor by trade but this is my first erotic story. I'm not up on writing lots of dialogue, that's for sure. The story is contemporary style, short paragraphs, some conscious run-ons, first person narrative, with direct, simple language. It's very in the moment without a much background.

But I'll stop talking about it and let me know if you are willing to read it. I can send it anyway you like.

Thanks!
Chica

Borrowed from snooper:

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

:)

Back