do you love getting gangbanged?

leggiesoxx

Really Experienced
to all the men, cds and tgirls here,
do you love getting gangbanged or have fantasized about that many times? any how many cocks have you taken at once and/or how many have you always wanted to try.
i'm bi and enjoy sex with women, but lately, i've been thinking about cocks a lot and getting gangbanged by a lot of them.
does this make me weird?

hey thanks. any guys or tgirls want to share their gb experience?
i bet it's really hot.

I'd like to try it sometime but keeping it safe and with trustworthy guys would be hard I think.

I went to a bukkake party a few weeks ago. About 12 guys all sucking and fucking two girls, so it was a real gangbang. We also watched the two girls together, that was hot. I loved watching lots of cocks fucking the girls but most of us just wanked off over their tits and faces

hey bob, that sounds like fun. how do you get invited to those bukkake parties?

Hell yes, love being right in the center of attention at a hot gangbang. Got the wonderful pleasure of "entertaining" 4 hot studs over the course of a 3 day weekend. Couldn't walk very good the next week but damn was it great!

hey boi6969,
wow! that sounds so hot! how did you get 4 hot studs to gang bang you? i'd love to do that. i'd been fucked by 2 studs at once but want to try more.

leggiesoxx said:
to all the men, cds and tgirls here,
do you love getting gangbanged or have fantasized about that many times? any how many cocks have you taken at once and/or how many have you always wanted to try.
i'm bi and enjoy sex with women, but lately, i've been thinking about cocks a lot and getting gangbanged by a lot of them.
does this make me weird?

I had four at one time once while being watched by about 10 others - I so want to do that again - all safe-sex I might add

I would love to have 8 guys dump cum loads all over me *sigh*

Shankara20 said:
I had four at one time once while being watched by about 10 others - I so want to do that again - all safe-sex I might add

I would love to have 8 guys dump cum loads all over me *sigh*

wow. that's hot shankara. what did the 10 others do afterwards? you could have had 14 hot guys fuck you that time. :) i'd love to be a part of that. how did you arrange that?

leggiesoxx said:
wow. that's hot shankara. what did the 10 others do afterwards? you could have had 14 hot guys fuck you that time. :) i'd love to be a part of that. how did you arrange that?
I was at a guy bathhouse at the time - I sure miss that place.

The onlookers eventually made there own connections with others, I assume.
After I got cleaned up I went back to the group, sucked a few cocks and got off one more time myself.

Did I mention that I miss that place?

Biggest group so far was with 13 other guys - 5 hour pool party and we set up a gloryhole to fulfil one of my fantasies.

Anywhere, anytime ;)

I've had two guys at once, but never anymore than that. I've always thought about having a gangbang though, but it would have to be by people I trusted and could count on to take it one step at a time.

Before I joined lit, I was always having the same dream.

My dream consisted of a meeting with one man in a motel. I met up with him so that he could fuck me. After a while of him getting my ass ready with his cock, he tied me to the bed posts, just as he was joined by 7 or 8 other guys, who would all take turns fucking me from both ends. It was quite a hot dream and lasted nearly forever. I had many different cocks ramming me, taking turns to shoot their wads inside my holes.

I woke up with a wet sheet that morning.

Shankara20 said:
I was at a guy bathhouse at the time - I sure miss that place.

The onlookers eventually made there own connections with others, I assume.
After I got cleaned up I went back to the group, sucked a few cocks and got off one more time myself.

Did I mention that I miss that place?

So, what happened to the bathhouse?? Sounds like you used to have a lot of fun at that place. I've always thought about trying a bathhouse. You are quite adventuresome, Shankara.

TriSexM said:
Biggest group so far was with 13 other guys - 5 hour pool party and we set up a gloryhole to fulfil one of my fantasies.

Anywhere, anytime ;)

Wow! 13 cocks?! That's really hot! I'd love to have a pool party with many studs around and their cocks to fuck me and to suck them. Would love it to be longer than 5 hours. Do you still have these parties?

Taste said:
I've had two guys at once, but never anymore than that. I've always thought about having a gangbang though, but it would have to be by people I trusted and could count on to take it one step at a time.

Before I joined lit, I was always having the same dream.

My dream consisted of a meeting with one man in a motel. I met up with him so that he could fuck me. After a while of him getting my ass ready with his cock, he tied me to the bed posts, just as he was joined by 7 or 8 other guys, who would all take turns fucking me from both ends. It was quite a hot dream and lasted nearly forever. I had many different cocks ramming me, taking turns to shoot their wads inside my holes.

I woke up with a wet sheet that morning.

Taste, this dream of yours is very hot and is making me really horny. I wish this dream comes true for you and for me as well. Would love for something like this to happen to me too.

leggiesoxx said:
So, what happened to the bathhouse?? Sounds like you used to have a lot of fun at that place. I've always thought about trying a bathhouse. You are quite adventuresome, Shankara.
I moved away - so sad.

It was Steamworks in the Bay Area of Calif. They also have one in Chicago - I do believe

I have always fantasized about the idea: an enormous black dick fucking my ass while I feverishly suck another one in my mouth. The two men cum together, filling my holes with hot jizz, and I swallow every drop, then suck the dick that fucked my ass, clean.

A dirty fantasy, I know. But one can dream, can't he? :)

Seeing the new year in with a bang

New years eve 2006 I organised gangbang for the wife which ended up where we both got fucked bi all. I arranged for 6 guys to help me with the wife, she had a cock in her mouth pussy and ass, She wanted some lube so I went to another room to fetch it and one of the guys followed and said let me help. He took the lube applied some to his cock and my ass, next thing there was a cock in my mouth and one in my ass, all night long we both got fucked by the 6 guys and filled with their cum.

ozebicouple said:
New years eve 2006 I organised gangbang for the wife which ended up where we both got fucked bi all. I arranged for 6 guys to help me with the wife, she had a cock in her mouth pussy and ass, She wanted some lube so I went to another room to fetch it and one of the guys followed and said let me help. He took the lube applied some to his cock and my ass, next thing there was a cock in my mouth and one in my ass, all night long we both got fucked by the 6 guys and filled with their cum.

damn i wish i was you! thats HOT!

I've had fantasies about being made to service multiple men with my mouth. No butt fking, no kissing but being dressed in females panties even, on a leash, blindfolded, opening my mouth for several guys to use and cum in.

Whew!

justwantmore,

Very hot idea! I too would like to be handcuffed, pantied and be made to suck multiple men off - even better to have a dominant woman watch, comment, organize - would love to swallow 5 - 6 loads of fresh cum!

ozebicouple said:

wow, this is really hot. i'm very happy for you. it's a double hot situation since you are sharing your wife with other men and being cuckolded and at the same time you yourself are being gangbanged by some big hot hard cocks. how did that stud start fucking you. did he just lube his cock and then just applied the lube on your ass without saying anything? i want to hear more!

Back