still looking for an intelligent, open-minded female that's not playing games

Daddy4aPrncess

Experienced
Ok, so I continue doing this with no luck at and it's getting tiring... I want an intelligent, playful, open-minded woman. It helps to not be shy and willing to maybe take a risk you wouldnt normally take, try something different, step outside your comfort zone, why else are you here. Im looking for someone serious about talking on the phone or voice and no not after chatting for a bit on here or a messenger I just don't see the point, its not like you're giving me your address. Think about it... If a guy comes up to you in a bar/club/where ever and asks for your number do you say, well first can we chat on a messenger? Seriously... Its tedious, impersonal, it's always the same questions and conversation, time to spice it up some, have some.fun get to know each other, see if there's a connection. It doesn't have to be sexual or get sexual, but we definitely can play if the mood is there, just go with it and let things happen. Message me if you're interested

Ok, so I continue doing this with no luck at and it's getting tiring... I want an intelligent, playful, open-minded woman. It helps to not be shy and willing to maybe take a risk you wouldnt normally take, try something different, step outside your comfort zone, why else are you here. Im looking for someone serious about talking on the phone or voice and no not after chatting for a bit on here or a messenger I just don't see the point, its not like you're giving me your address. Think about it... If a guy comes up to you in a bar/club/where ever and asks for your number do you say, well first can we chat on a messenger? Seriously... Its tedious, impersonal, it's always the same questions and conversation, time to spice it up some, have some.fun get to know each other, see if there's a connection. It doesn't have to be sexual or get sexual, but we definitely can play if the mood is there, just go with it and let things happen. Message me if you're interested

you should stop looking and quit while you're ahead.. They all like to play games on here and if you don't like it, then you have been warned

I see nothing tedious or impersonal about getting aroused....... I'm definitely not for you...lol..too bad you don't want to pursue the romance aspect of getting to know a woman....some women love that kinda stuff...

Been burned much Mr. Lovecraft? Sorry...not all women are here to play games...

Just a bump in your search...

I see nothing tedious or impersonal about getting aroused....... I'm definitely not for you...lol..too bad you don't want to pursue the romance aspect of getting to know a woman....some women love that kinda stuff...

What are you talking about? Where in your imagination do you come up with I don't want to pursue the romance or want to get to know the woman. That's EXACTLY what I want and what I'm asking for. I think some people have spent too much time communicating through emails and instamt messages to umderstand. Before there was all this stuff that's how you got to know a person and pursue a person talking on the phone. That's still how it's done when you meet someone in real life. You don't give the man your Yahoo and say message me, you exchange phone numbers. I don't know how anyone can seriously rationalize saying my wanting to talk to a person on the phone or voice and pursue them and get to know them the exact.same way just.without the typing is wrong or unreasonable. Im not asking to cam or to jump right to anything sexual I just want to erase the unnecessary barrier of the computer and talk and really get to know the person

And thank you to all the people that messaged me saying the responses and reactions were petty and unnecessary. In a place that's supposed to be of open minded like minded people all looking.for someone' its pretty sad jumping on someone for being honest and open about what he's looking for and seriously trying to find it How big of a deal is it really to talk on Skype rather than messaging, just seriously with an open mind ask yourself that.Im not learning any secret private information that would hurt you.It would be the exact same conversation seeing if we're compatible and getting to know each other and if not you can stop talking just as easily. I wasn't suggesting anything sexual has to happen or anything totally crazy so why is it sucha major deal. If we met in public we'd be face to face talking, id ask for your number or if you'dlike to get coffee or something. Id call you to talk and get to know you,we'd meet on a date seeing and talking to each other face to face So how is it aaaany worse or different or more of a step. Im not asking you to get on cam or do anything out there. I personally don't see why everyone acts like it's totally out there or unreasonable when im just as interested as getting to know the person, finding out everything about her, seeing if there's an attraction, connection, chemistry. I just want to do it more personally. I want to hear her voice, her laugh, her smile, her sigh, all the little reactions and mannerisms you can't hear just by typing. To me THAT'S romantic... THAT'S really getting to know someone. No ”lol”s or emotes... Actually hearing it. Now if you can tell me exactly how im.wrong and what im asking is absurd, totally unreasonable, or that it sounds bad or dangerous or anything negative feel free to try, but I don't see it, sorry

And thank you to all the people that messaged me saying the responses and reactions were petty and unnecessary. In a place that's supposed to be of open minded like minded people all looking.for someone' its pretty sad jumping on someone for being honest and open about what he's looking for and seriously trying to find it How big of a deal is it really to talk on Skype rather than messaging, just seriously with an open mind ask yourself that.Im not learning any secret private information that would hurt you.It would be the exact same conversation seeing if we're compatible and getting to know each other and if not you can stop talking just as easily. I wasn't suggesting anything sexual has to happen or anything totally crazy so why is it sucha major deal. If we met in public we'd be face to face talking, id ask for your number or if you'dlike to get coffee or something. Id call you to talk and get to know you,we'd meet on a date seeing and talking to each other face to face So how is it aaaany worse or different or more of a step. Im not asking you to get on cam or do anything out there. I personally don't see why everyone acts like it's totally out there or unreasonable when im just as interested as getting to know the person, finding out everything about her, seeing if there's an attraction, connection, chemistry. I just want to do it more personally. I want to hear her voice, her laugh, her smile, her sigh, all the little reactions and mannerisms you can't hear just by typing. To me THAT'S romantic... THAT'S really getting to know someone. No ”lol”s or emotes... Actually hearing it. Now if you can tell me exactly how im.wrong and what im asking is absurd, totally unreasonable, or that it sounds bad or dangerous or anything negative feel free to try, but I don't see it, sorry

I'll say one thing, and one thing only.......ok, maybe 2 things.

FUCKING PARAGRAPHS, MAN!!!!!!!

That lot is enough to give 'yer ass a headache - and I'm not referring to the content either.

As for this place: it's like fishing. Sometimes you get a good'un and have a good play and some fun, most of the time you get fucked about but that's how it is.

If you continue to do this with no luck, then evidently there is something wrong in what you are doing. You start the thread by bitching about why someone you meet online could possibly want to keep the chatting online for awhile. If you don't want to chat or message online until a female feels comfortable enough to move to voice, then stop trying to meet people online.

I personally think your posts are tiring and whiny. Blah, blah blah.....

Just my opinion though...

I will talk with you, but I'll need to get a microphone first. PM me your skype number and the hours you will be logged on Wed Thurs & Fri. I will call one of those days this week. Do you have a lovely accent? Thinking of your low male voice in my ear is making my skin hum with electricity. I'm now going on You Tube to listen to Male Moaning or DOGGYSTYLE. Not knowing when I'll call you should have you nicely anxious and receptive to hearing me speak. Too bad you won't chat with me today, because I'm having sooooo much fun writing this!
Talk to you soon Daddy.
What? Am I being a naughty girl making you wait?
Hmmm. Can't wait to hear in my ear what you'd like to do about that!
Giggle

Back