Cam to me (closed for sugar cookie)

lovingfingers

Literotica Guru
I was not in a good mood. Despite being a friday, it had not been a good day. My girlfriend of two years had just broken up with me. And frustratingly, the reason she gave was utter nonsense. An online affair? Really? Where did she come up with this stuff? I had been completely faithful, despite a number of months without sex, and more than one offer. I had channelled my frustration into the gym, further hardening and defining my body. Why? Women like toned men, or so I had heard. So much for that. So, after a long week, I return home to find her stuff gone and a note. Fine.

I looked around at the debris. "I am not cleaning tonight," I said, grabbing my coat and heading out. I walked for a bit and then went to my favorite diner for a bacon cheeseburger and fries. She hated that place. Now it was mine again. Then next door to Dave's for a couple beers. That was good too. I walked home again, resolving to reclaim my world, when I had an idea.

Upon arriving home, I want straight to the bedroom and opened my lap top. I googled cam girl and clicked the link at the top of the list. I grinned a bit as a menu of scantily clad women appeared. "You want online affair, I'll show you online," I mumbled.

I explored the home page and clicked on 'categories.' The dropdown gave ton of options, but 'busty' was the one I chose. She always gave me grief any time she thought I was checking out someone with a bigger rack than hers. Another menu appeared and I smiled, "now we're talking."

I clicked on several at random, but none really did it for me. Then a pretty smile and gorgeous cleavage caught my eye. "Sugar Cookie, hmm," I breathed as I hit the link.

The screen engaged and I saw the same woman, just the face and upper chest, in motion, obviously reading the chat screen, looking somewhat patient. She was really, really cute. I glanced at the messages guys were sending her a shook my head. Lots of requests for her to "show us your tits." She would type back every now and again, "take me private and I will show you everything."

I clicked the 'Private Show" button, and a window popped up for my credit card info. I entered it all, then hit the button again.

Another screen popped up with a larger image of Sugar and a small box for chat. "Hello Sugar," I typed.

Last edited:
I had joined the website about two months ago, on a dare. At first, it had been all for fun teasing all the guys, having them drool over my body whenever I got them in a private room. Whch I did quite frequently, but now I was actually starting to really like it! I loved the affect I had on them. Sure, I could go without those men that logged off as soon as the blew their load, but hey, it was fun getting them there.

Now, just because I liked doing it, didn't mean I only did that. I still had a life. I hung out with friends, went to work, I even donated my time to the local pet shelter on some day,but I always made time for me. And me time usually involved me, my laptop, and some horny strangers begging to see my tits. Which, I happy did.

The comments I get about them are usually a mix, like how they love how they look or wish they could touchthem. All the way to all the things they'd love to do to them. It neve failed at getting me wet.

Now, getting on on a friday night was rare for me, because I usually went out, but about a hour ago, my friends called saying they wouldn't be going out. Something about having a cold. Anyway, I was fine with that. It gave me the night to myself.... and to who ever was on the other end of the computer.

I jumped on my bed when I was finished getting ready and opened up my laptop, clicking on the camera at the top as I did. I had switched my shirt for a tight, dark green tank top that came halfway down my tone tummy and a pair of black hipster pantie. The low cut neck did a fantasic job of showing off my cleavage from my 38D breasts.

As I logged in to my account, I brushed my wavy, brown hair out of my face before putting on a smile. As soon as my name popped up, people instanty started asking about my body. After saying they had to go to a private room a few times a name popped up in the middle. "Loving Fingers..cute name." i pushed the agree button for a private room, thinking to myself, That was the fastest someones taken me.

When the hello came in, I bent forward, showing off even more cleavage as I typed, "Hiya! Thank you for picking me!" I used my free hand and pushed my hair out of my face, showing off my deep green eyes. "So. let me guess why you picked me."

I sat back so he could see more of my body and moved my hands up to cup my tits through my top. As I did, I couldn't help but think about how much fun this could be if I could see him. After a moment of squeeze and making them bounce, I leaned forward again and typed, "Am I right?"

After a brief pause I added, "Do you have a camera? We could have a lot more fun that way ;) "

I watched with growing eagerness as "Sugar" teased me a bit, showing off some of her assets. She gave me a nice downblouse view of her cleavage, an illicit pleasure out in the real world, and then flashed me her green eyes. "Whoa," I said softly.

"LOL, you must be psychic, in addition to be stacked," I joked back.

And then the request came about me having a camera. I thought about it for a moment. It was completely anonymous. Why the hell not?

"Sure, let me get it on," I replied. It took me a minute to figure out the interface, but soon thought I had it on. I turned on the mic too, looking up at the screen, giving you the classic cell phone line, "Can you hear me yet?"

I could hear and see you giggle, so assumed you could. I could see myself in the corner of my screen, one of those odd features to my cam. I had an old cotton button down shirt on. My auburn hair looked alright.

"If I had known someone would be watching, I would have dressed," I joked, "at least let show you a little." I unbuttoned my shirt, and was pleased to see that the cam picked up my chest and pecs.

"Better?" I asked smiling.

When he agreed he'd put on a camera, I replied, "I can't wait to see you, but take your time." I sat there silently for a moment, twirling my hair with my finger. When he finally showed on the screen, I was pretty shocked. The guys she had talked to were never that cute. On top of that, he had a very nice voice. Deep, really, really sexy.

"Yeah, I can hear you just fine." I told him, unable to tae my eyes away from him. It ade me womnder why he was een on this site. A guy that looked like him shouldn't have any trouble getting a girl. Not that I was going to ask. He was here, watching me, which made me feel pretty lucky actually.

Even more so when he took is shirt off. "Umm mmhh, a lot better." I muttered before catching myself. I was suppose to be the one maing him loose it, not the other way around. A grin formed on my lips and I moved my hands to the hem of my top, "Not that you didn't look great before, but, I feel over dressed."

I slowly pulled the tight materail up my body, revealing my large, perky breasts, topped with two, already hardening nipples. Once I had it off, I threw it to the floor and gave him a bright smile. "There, I think we're even now."

I moved my hands to my breasts again, cupping them.... at least as much as I could. They were either to big or my hands were to small to cup them. I guessed to big because most guys I was with couldn't even cup them. "So, you like my huge tits, baby?" I asked as I jiggled them.

I was pleased that it looked like I had your attention after I removed my shirt. It was such a turn on to be teasing someone and being teased back. My assuredness vanished though when I watched you peel your top off.

"OMfG," I thought, "you are amazing." You really were gorgeous, and had only taken your top off, at this point. My cock, already rising at this point, got a jolt of fire as I watched you cup your breasts, and then jiggle them.

"Mmmm.. more that I can say. You look absolutely delicious," I murmured back.

My pride asserted itself though, before I became a babbling idiot. I grinned as I cupped one of my pectorals, "not quite as big, but in good shape."

I pinched one of my small nipples hard, continuing, "wish you were here to do that."

I had to shift in my seat. My cock was now completely hard and quite uncomfortable my jeans. I had not been this turned on in months.

Last edited:
My breath cught as I watched him. "No. No, i-it's a great size." I said as I watched him pinch his nipple. Now this was whole new kind of thing for me. I was use to the dirty talk, men telling me what to do why they jerked off, but no ones ever tried to actually play with me! And it was a huge turn on!

"Your right it's to bad I'm not there because that looks like fun." I said with a smile, feeling a wet stop begin to grow in my panties. I moved my hands away and placed them behind me, moving myself backwards a bit so more of my body was on display to him.

"I bet a guy like you drives all the women crazy where you live." I flirted as I leaned back, spreading my legs. I returned my left hand to my breast while my right went between my legs, running over my pantie covered pussy. "I know your making me go insane, right now."

I tilted my head to the side, licking my lip as I did. "What about you?" I pinched my nipple, making myelf moan out in pleasure, before I added, "Am I making your cock hard?"

I was starting to breath harder as I watch you move back, giving me a fuller view of your body. And what a view! The fullness of your breasts was only accentuated by the curves of your waist and hips, a sensuous hourglass. I shudder a bit as you spread your legs and begin to stroke between your legs. "God," I think, "she is really good at this, as well as being fucking gorgeous."

I hear your comment and easily reply, "and I bet you turn the head of every man, and most of the women, who see you."

I suck my breath in again when I see you pinch your nipple, now so erotically hard. I hear your question and grin, "Let's find out."

I stand, knowing the bulge in my pants was easily visible. I unbuckled and unzip, and in one slow motion, slide my pants and briefs down. My painfully hard cock springs free and I sigh in relief. So much better.

I step out of my pants, the motion causing my erection to bob and sway. Then I sit down again, the head of my cock aimed high, past my belly button. I return your earlier question with a grin, "So, you like my huge cock, baby?"

He's good! He's really fucking good. I thought as he stood up and started undoing his pants. As he tugged his jeans down I started moving my hand faster, my eyes glued on his enormos member. Hot and hung. If he was the open with me at showing his body, I wondered how open he was about what turned him on.

When he sat back down, I nodded my head slowly. "Oh god yes. It's huge!" I bit my lip, piuting a bit to myself. Now I wanted a nice hard cock. Something that would fill me up and stop this burning I was starting to feel.

I moved my hand away from my panties and looked at my finger, clearly seeing the juices that had leaked through. "Aww, you got me all wet." I moved my hand to my mouth and ran my tongue over them, tasting myself. "So, what else about me turns you on?" I asked.

"Before you anwer, I can take these off," I moved both my hands down to my panties, running my fingers over the hem. "Give you a little more to look at."

She was just soooo good at this. Every minute, she would dole out another erotic treat. I didn't dare touch my cock yet. I was enjoying this far too much.

I watched as you licked your fingers, quietly moaning, "god, how I would love to taste you."

You ask me what turns me on about you. I was about to quip that it could take all night for me to tell you, but I lose the words as you bend down to slip off your panties. I watch your dark hair spill down as you remove them. When you sit up again, you move it to one side, showing me those gorgeous green eyes again. My eyes wander down your body, the curves and the contrasts. You have parted your long legs for me. You are shaved, accentuating the curve of your mons. Your pussy is like a flower, wet and pink and open.

"You look incredibly delicious," I start, and unthinkingly begin to touch my cock. I describe to you the lushness of your body and how it makes me ache, how I want to run my tongue over all of you. That I want to fuck you is painfully obvious. My cock is now dripping pre-cum. I feel so sensitive that I have to force myself to stop and go very lightly.

I squeeze my cock once, just enough that a bead of pre-cum forms on the head. I swipe it off with a finger, holding it towards the cam. "I would love for you to taste this," I say, before bringing it to my mouth. I purse my lips and suck it off, hoping it would have the same effect on you as you did on me.

Part of me tried to remind me that I am paying for this, that you are probably acting, that you have seen it all before, that I am just another guy. But the attraction I am feeling for you is overwhelming. I want you, bad.

I bit my lower lip as he raised his finger to the camera, showing him the cum on it. Before I had time to comment, he brought his finger up to his mouth and sucked it away. Oh my god. I thought, feeling my body start to tingle uncontrolably. I licked my lips before I studdered out, "T-that's mean."

I shook my head, trying to clear it. "I mean, not what you said. That was.... very detailed... and hot... and... My god, it just makes me want you more!" I said with a moan, my head filling with thoughts of his hands running over my body, his mouth roaming me, making shivers run through me. Then, I could return the favor! All the things I could do to him.

"It's to bad I'm not there. I'd love to have your big, thick cock deep in my mouth." I said as I moved my hand to my to my bare pussy. A shock ran through my body as I touched my sensitive cunt. I used my free hand to brush my hair out of my face, brushing it over my shoulder as I looked at him. "I'd get you to fill my mouth with your hot, creamy spunk. Then I'd drink it all down."

I licked my lips. "I have all that yummy, yummy cum all to myself." I whispered, more to me then to him. With the way he acted, he must have one hell of a sex drive! Probably more then enough to match my own... Maybe.

You are rapidly undoing any control I have. Your words wash over me and I can so easily imagine you opening your mouth to my cock, sucking the head lovingly. Your hand moves to your pussy and I inhale as I see your body react. "Yes," I breathe, "touch yourself for me. That is so sexy."

You brush your hair from your face, talking about making me cum. The movement causes your luscious breasts to sway again and I openingly groan, my hand beginning to stroke my cock a little more firmly. I shudder, "Ohhh, would you wrap those gorgeous tits around my cock while you suck me?"

I have given you two broad hints as to the things I crave. I marvel that I can be so open with a complete stranger. My hand strokes the base of my cock. I know that if I start working the head that I will come quickly.

You lick your lips and whisper about my cum and my stroking becomes a little faster, touching more of my cock. "Sugar," I moan, "you have made me so hot and I am close. I want to cum with you."

I had not had sex in weeks and now a completely gorgeous babe was coaxing me along. I desparately wanted to cum. I knew I was paying you to do this, but was so caught up in you that I craved your pleasure too. "Please Sugar, stroke that beautiful pussy for me. Cum with me," I almost begged.

Last edited:
I had reached that point when I am so excited that all I can think about is sex and cumming. Looking at you in the monitor, your body so open and luscious, a fantasy in the flesh, your words so teasing and eager, my hips begin to roll, my cock moving back and forth, almost fucking my hand. I shudder and try to lock eyes with you, "I want you, in my bed, your legs spread wide. I want to be on top of you, inside you, deep inside you, your arms wrapped around me, pulling me into you, deeper and deeper."

The pace and length of my strokes was gradually increasing. My breath was getting ragged and I could feel the blood flushing my skin. I was in rut, aching for you, wanting you...

Last edited:
I smiled, hearig him say he liked when I touched myself. I spread my legs a bit more, giving him a better view as I started rubbing my clit. "Do you like watching me play with my pussy, baby? Does it make your big, hard cock ooze pre cum?" I slowly moved my hand back down, my breath starting to come in quick gasps and moans. I slowly pushed my middle finger inside my pussy, letting my head fall back as I did. "Mmm, it's to bad your not here, my tight little pussy sooo hungry for your dick."

I looked at you with a giggle as you asked me to cum with you. Truth is, I was already pretty close already and if he hadn't asked, I probably would have cum in a few minutes anyway. If tha. He way he was talking, how he acted, it was a miracle I lasted this long.

"I'll cum with you," I said, pating heavily as I started thrusting my finger a bit faster. My juices ran out of my pussy, covering my hand as well as the bed as I did. "If you promise to let me see you cum." Normally, I didn't ask a guy for that. If they were paying money to watch me, I thought I should at least let them get off how they wanted too. I couldn't help but ask though.

I pushed another finger into my pussy and moved my free hand down, rubbing at my clit. "Mmm, fuck. I'm so close."

I had never had someone talk to me like this before, much less a sexually aroused and arousing babe. Each word moved me closer, as though your voice was stroking my cock. "Yess, I love watching you. I want to to everything with you. And god, I want to cum with you so badly," I replied.

Even as you started to rub your clit, I could feel my body passing the point of no return. Your teasing voice, your incredible body, and now your fingers pumping in and out of your pussy were the most erotic things I had ever seen or heard.

I choked and arched my back as semen arched a foot in the air, to land with a splat on my legs. The second and third spurts were higher and stronger, gushing over my abs and back onto my cock. I groaned loudly as my orgasm rolled on, smaller spurts trailing off to leave my hand, cock, and lap sticky with semen.

My mouth was slack as I breathed hard, my eyes trying to keep focussed on you...

As soon as I saw the first jet of cum spray out of his cock, I was pushed over the edge. My back arched and my eyes closed, before I let out a pleasure filled cry. My juices gushed out of my cunt, spraying onto my sheets, leaving a nice puddle in front of me. My body shook uncontrolably as I rode out my orgasm.

When it finally subsided, I slowly pulled my fingers out of my pussy, shuddering as I did before I opened m eyes, a bit surprised to see he were still there. And with cum splattered on himself. "You really did need to cum." I panted, as I moved my hand to my mouth and slowly licked away my juices.

I licked my lips, giggling at the look on his face, almost like a after glow. "Did you make a mess?" I asked sweetly, getting my breathing under control. "I hoped you enjoyed yourself because that was the hardest I've ever cum on camera."

Last edited:
My eyes widened as I watched you cum. I had never been with someone who had such a juicy climax and I yearned to taste you. You moved your hand to your mouth and I softly said, "I am jealous. I want to do that."

At your question, I look down and see my cum is everywhere, dripping down, and I chuckle a little, "yeah, and no, You made this mess." I raised my hand towards the cam. It was wet with semen.

I grinned at you, "You seem to have made a bit of a mess yourself. I wish there was a button I could click to send you roses. That was incredible. Thank you."

I felt a little awkward. In real life, I would have cuddled and kissed someone who had done this with me, before initiating round two. Part of me was feeling a bit let down. This was a job for you, and while you clearly enjoyed it, my time was done and you were now going to wait for your next john.

But the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, "when are you on? I want to see you again."

"I guess your right. It's just to bad I'm not there to clean it up." I teased as he showed me his hand. Damn, this guy was great at turning on girl on. Maybe I was wrong when I thought he wasn't the type of guy who got on sites like this. Maybe he came on to see how wild he could drive the women.

As he thanked me, I sat up, closing my legs. "There's no rason to thank me. You were just as good. If not better then me." I said as I brushed my hair back. "I've cum on camera before, but never like that. Your the first guy to actually make me make a real mess."

I was more then sure he was going to just leave after the thank you and even if that was a bit of a let down, I got it. He came on here to play with someone and get off. Now that he did, he had no reason to stick around. Which was to bad. I was almost prositive I wouldn't find a guy like him on here again. And after you've had the best, there's really no reason to come back if your not getting it again.

Then you surprised me again. My cheeks took on a light pink color at your question and I nervously started playing with a strand of my hair. This was actually the first time someones asked when I'd be on again and even with this being a computer, sex chat, it still managed to make me get that fluttering eeling in my stomach.

"I'll be on tomorrow at this time, if you want to play again. I had a lot of fun with you, so I know I want to see you again."

My lips made a small 'o' shape at your comment about cleaning me up. I had always wanted a girlfriend who enjoyed cum play. I almost say "awwww," when you close your legs, but smile as you compliment me.

The rational side of me reminded me that you probably say this to all your customers, but it felt good hear that I was special in some way, and I could not deny that you had squirted copiously. God, I wanted to taste you.

You tell me that you will be on tomorrow at the same time. I think for a second. Conflicts? None. Without thinking, I smile, "its a date then. By the way, my name is Shawn."

I start to hold my hand to wave goodbye, then feel a drop of cold cum hit my leg. I laugh, "maybe not. Good night!" I blow you a kiss before tapping the "end chat" button.

The screen goes blank, and I sit for a moment. I snort as I think of calling my ex and thanking her for breaking up with me. I wonder what you are like in the real world. Do you have a boyfriend? Does the lucky bastard get to fuck your turned on body every day? I shrug, reminding myself, she's a cam girl and I am a john. Don't get all mushy about her.

I sigh, because I realize that you are the kind of her that I want in my life.

Don't tell him your name. "I can't wait, Shawn. By the wy, I'm Nicole. Well, Nikki is what everyone calls me, but you can call me which ever. Both names are fine." I said, trying to hold back a eye roll. It wasn't made for him though, it was made for me. I had a user name for a reson, so I didn't tell anyone my real name!

"Good bye Shawn."" I said, waving good bye with my free hand before he disappeared. I was taken back to the home screen, with a button that read 'ready' in case I wanted to play with someone else, but had to clean up first. I usually said yes, but after that round, a highly doubted anyone I met tonight would top him. Beside's I really needed to clean up.

I logged out before closing my lap top and taking it, along with myself off the bed. After placing it on the counter, I turned back to the bed and started pulling off all my covers and sheets. As I did, I couldn't get the images of Shawn out of my mind. The way he acted, his voice, how he cums! Damn, i really hoped he would show up tomorrow.

When I was done, I threw my things in the laundry room and took a long, hot shower, trying to calm my body down, before I headed back to my bedroom. I stopped my the hall closet for a moment and grabbed some new covers.

After making my bed, I changed into a long shirt and a pair of panties before falling on my bed, exhausted. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

I stood up, and felt cold semen trickled down my leg. "Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, look at what you did to me," I muttered with grin. I wiped the worst of it off with my shirt, tossed all my clothes into the laundry and hit the shower.

The water and suds felt good on my skin, and I couldn't help but wonder if you were doing the same. My cock started to harden again at the thought of us cleaning each other. I turned the water a bit cooler, looking down, "easy boy."

After toweling off, I slipped into bed. I almost didn't notice that my ex was not there, as my mind replayed the evening. I wished I had recorded your cam. You are so damned hot!

Sleep came soon enough and when I woke in the morning, I was not surprised that I had a very solid morning erection. I glanced at my lap top. No, she probably isn't on now.

Now, I just have 12 hours to kill. Fortunately, sort of, I had an apartment to clean and reorganize. It did take me most of the day, but finally looked like a place where "I" would live. And I looked like a mess. Without really thinking about it, I took a shower and shaved. Part of me said, "You are cleaning up, so you can pay to chat with a cam girl?"

The rest of me replied, "hey, its Nikki.

I slipped on a light robe and logged onto the cam sight. I had to look for the search function, and eventually found it and you. I clicked on your icon and your page popped up. I grinned as I saw you, dressed oh so enticingly, typing more animatedly than last night. I tapped into the chat box, "Hey Sugar, may I take you private?"

When I woke up, I rolled over wth a soft yawn and a smile. Then I looked beside me, half expecting to see someone laying there. When I didn't, I groaned softly, remembering what happened last night. The camera, the guy, the amazing orgasm! A orgasm that I usually only got after wild sex. "Uhh," I groaned, more then a it upset.

I peeked at my lap top, thinking about logging on and that he might be on as well, but that just seemed desperate. Besides, I would see him tonight. Uuuhhh that was going to take forever! I thought about just turning over and sleeping the day away, but I had things to do. Besides, I needed a few distractions to keep my mind off Shawn!

After I got out of bed, I got dressed and headed out. I went to numerous stores. Most of which were just places I went to pass the time. When I got back home, I had bags hanging up and down my arms. Once I was done putting it away, I only had about 30 minutes till my 'date'.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, I didn't really need to fix myself up much, I just needed to fix my hair. I ran my fingers through my long hair, brushing the curls out and making them into bouncy waves before I went to my room. I stripped out of my street clothes and replaced them with my, well I would say date clothes, but there really wasn't enough fabric to call it that.

I stripped out of my blue jeans and t-shirt and instead, put on a tight, light pink clingy tank top that hung low, showing off my large breasts and a pair of white butterfly cut panties. I quickly put on some lip gloss before I grabbed my lap top and bounced down on my bed. I didn't waste anytime logging onto my account and getting work to greeting the guys that started talking to me. I didn't allow any of them to take me anywhere private though.

At least, not until Shawn popped up. I smiled to myself and quickly typed back. "Well, I did promise you a date, didn't I?"

"Mmm hmm," typed in response, smiling broadly. I see a number of envious replies from other guys appear in the chat box. I hit the button which engages the private chat function. I had registered last time, so in short order I see you in a larger window. I breath deeper looking at you. Your tank top is such a tease, scooping low, showing off cleavage to die for. The fabric is so sheer I can just see your nipples and make a small "oh" at the tent they make. Your hair is so wavy and full and I can only imagine it must be like to kiss and smell. You are looking simply delicious and irresistible.

"Nikki," I start, "you certainly know how to dress for a date."

We haven't even begun to play, but I am aroused and my cock is hardening. Good choice to skip wearing pants.

"I've not been able to stop thinking about you," I continue, "you are addictive."

I smiled as he filled my screen. He looked just as cute as yesterday, only it appeared he had cleaned himself up a bit. That and he was wearing what appeared to be a robe this time, meaning he was probably not wearing ay pants, as well as more cofortable with me only making me smile more.

"Thank you," I ran my hands over the side of my top, "I remember you telling me you liked my tits, so I made sure to pick out something that showed them off a bit more." I explained. before blushing softly. "I'm glad I made a good impression on you. Because I would have hated not being able to play with someone as... exciting as you!"

I brushed my hair behind my ear before saying, "You know, you look really good too. Not that you didn't look incredible the other night, but I will admit, that robe does make you look irrasible!"

"So," I moved my hands to my straps and pulled them down my arms a bit. "How much did you miss me?"

I am trying to keep my cool, at least a little bit, but somehow you know just how to stroke all my erotic buttons. I can feel I am breathing a little deeper, the movement parting my robe a little on my chest. God, you are gorgeous!

I watch as you slip the straps of your top off your shoulders and down your arms a little. It eases the triangles of fabric down off the tops of your breasts. Your nipples are still covered, but your cleavage and round flesh of your tits is exposed. I want to dive into my monitor. You know how to make me want you.

"How much?" I reply. I bring my hands behind my neck, my arms out showing off my chest, and lean back in my chair. The motion parts my robe. My cock, hardened solely by seeing and hearing you for this short amount of time, parts the fabric and slaps back against my abs. From the small screen in the corner of my monitor, I can see that my cock is closer to the cam than my arms and face now, making it look ever larger. I look you in the eyes and say softly, "I dreamt of you last night Nikki. I woke up hard this morning. I almost logged on to see if you were on, and I have been hard most of the day."

I watch your reaction and am excitedly pleased. You do look genuinely aroused and the sensation I feel is much closer to that I would feel for a lover than a paid professional. I part one of the sides of my robe and pinch my nipple for you, asking, "so, how much did you miss me?"

Back