Director of nocturnal activities at your service ;)

NaughtyGuy40

Really Really Experienced
Hi to all you naughty folk :devil:.

I had a rather naughty thought last night, I was thinking how sexy it would be to direct a couple's love making. It would basically go something like this...

I would contact you via yahoo using PM, Microphone or web cam, then I would instruct you and your partner what to do to each other. I wouldn't just say 'nail her', lol. I would give you detailed information about what I wish for you to do to each other.

Such instructions could be as below ...

'Mr X, slowly run your hands up the inner thighs of Ms Y, then gently but firmly pull down her jeans & remove completely, then slowly kiss her legs, starting from her feet working your way along her leg up towards her heavenly place' ...

... 'Ms Y, remove Mr X's boxer shorts, then gently stroke his inner thighs, working your way up to his cock, but not touching it, not just yet, keep him anticipating' ...

You get the gist of it. This would give me great pleasure to be a part of creating a very hot and passionate session.

If any of you naughty couples would be interested in something along these lines, please PM me.

Cheers,
John x:cool:

Back