shemale fuck mother while son is spying

plutarh

Virgin
what about a story with a mom fucked by a shemale while her son is hidden and is watching her.

plutarh said:
what about a story with a mom fucked by a shemale while her son is hidden and is watching her.

it's interesting and kind of hot. would love to see the son also ending up sucking the hot shemale's cock.

leggiesoxx said:
it's interesting and kind of hot. would love to see the son also ending up sucking the hot shemale's cock.

I could see the son being so impressed by the shemale, her awesome body, sexy moves, and sly self-confidence, that he decides to become a shemale as well. She takes him under her wing and tutors him, gradually guiding him through the entire process. They keep mom around to test out his skills on.

Carnevil9 said:
I could see the son being so impressed by the shemale, her awesome body, sexy moves, and sly self-confidence, that he decides to become a shemale as well. She takes him under her wing and tutors him, gradually guiding him through the entire process. They keep mom around to test out his skills on.
In a sexual context, the reader wouldn't mind the term "shemale", but if you are getting semi-serious, as in wanting to become, I think the reader would be insulted by it, or at least feel uncomfortable.
Please say "transgender" instead.

Shemale on Mom!

This is certainly a great story line as well as steaming in eroticism. I'd love to see the Mom , son and transexual in a three way, daisy chain.

Fantasies_only said:
In a sexual context, the reader wouldn't mind the term "shemale", but if you are getting semi-serious, as in wanting to become, I think the reader would be insulted by it, or at least feel uncomfortable.
Please say "transgender" instead.

Sorry, I should have run my post by you first for approval, o wise one......Carney

Back