Deroy Murdock: The feds bring out their big guns

koalabear

~Armed and Fuzzy~
"We're the federal government," Mountain Pure's comptroller, Jerry Miller, says one pistol-packing fed told him. "We can do what we want, when we want, and there's nothing you can do about it."

FBI agents and U.S. Marshals understandably are well fortified, given their frequent run-ins with ruthless bad guys. However -- as my old friend and fellow columnist Quin Hillyer notes -- armed officers, if not Special Weapons and Tactics crews, populate these federal agencies: the National Park Service; the Postal Inspection Service; the Departments of Health and Human Services, Agriculture, Labor, and Veterans Affairs; the Bureaus of Land Management and Indian Affairs, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Fish and Wildlife Service. Even Small Business Administration and Railroad Retirement Board staffers pack heat!

http://www.indystar.com/viewart/201...2/Deroy-Murdock-feds-bring-out-their-big-guns

this world is slowly dying

attachment.php

It's high time we disarm half of those agencies.

What validity do you give to the founders'/framers' political philosophy which stated that once government gained a certain amount of power...

...it'd never give it up voluntarily and, in fact, would only hunger for more and more?

Considering that...

...how feasible at this point in time, compared to the amount of power government currently enjoys and ever seeks to increase, is it that "we" can "disarm" them?

And if you reply that all we need to do is get more Republicans into office...

...I'm going to Google-map you and come shoot you myself.

:D

Drinking raw milk is a federal offense these days? :confused:

I was hoping to plant a garden this year. I'd hate to end up in prison for non-drug trafficking.

Back